Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Chinese Zodiacs ❯ Chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress note : Nyah!!! Five!!! O yeah, Tifa is in love with Eiji-sama! ^//^

Deathmask : If you are in love with him, why don't you write a Tennis no Oujisama fic and get out of here???!!!!

Tifa : And let this fic unfinished??? No way ^_^. Tifa loves continuing this stupid fic. Mwahahahaha! Disclaimer please.

Deathmask : IT IS NOT HERS!!!!

Tifa : Heyyy!!!!

Deathmask : Hear that!!!! NOT HERS!!!! And leave this fic immediately!

Tifa : GRRRR! Why does everybody have to behave this way???

Goldies and Bronzies and Shion : BECAUSE YOU ARE CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Tifa : Gah!!! O yeah, thanks you for the review and the criticism. I'll try to be careful with the grammar ><u. Yes, my grammar isn't very good but I'm trying to improve it. Thank you!!!


Chapter Five



Meanwhile Ikki and Shiryu (with Seiya) have almost reached the fourth temple and half an hour has already passed.

Ikki : … I hope both of them are all right.

Shiryu : Ikki? I didn't know you'd be really concerned bout Hyoga. I know you really care for Shun, but Hyoga?

Ikki : I'm not concerned about him, it's just that he is a good friend of my little bro, so I don't want to see Shun crying, that's all.

Shiryu : I see. (Hmpff, you liar, actually you do care 'bout him.)

Ikki : What did you say?

Shiryu : Nothing.

Ikki : Err... Shiryu?

Shiryu : Hmm?

Ikki : What is fourth sign of the Chinese zodiac?

Shiryu : Err, I …hmm...

Ikki : Well?

Shiryu : Actually I don't remember that much.

Ikki : I see.

Finally Ikki and Shiryu (with Seiya) reach the fourth temple. They stop and look around ; there is nothing special. Then they decide to enter the temple.

Shiryu : Deathmask?? Are you there????

Ikki : …… Funny. He's not here?

Seiya : Ugh! [finally awake] What happened?

Ikki : Ahh! Finally you woke up, I'm tired of carrying you around.

Seiya : Ah, hum... where am I? Where are Shun and Hyoga?

Shiryu : We left them on the third temple.

Seiya : Oh really?

Ikki : If you're already awake, can't you get down from here? [still carrying Seiya]

Seiya : Oh, sorry!

Ikki : [suddenly drops Seiya, whom almost falls down] That's better.

Seiya : Hey, can't you be more careful?? Grmm!

Shiryu : Deathmask??? Hey, are you there???

Ikki : Funny... where is he?

Seiya : Ah, forget it. We'll just get through here anyway.

Shiryu : Ok then. [begins moving but suddenly stops]

Seiya : What's wrong?

Shiryu : Did you hear anything?

Ikki : Hmm??

Seiya : No, I didn't hear anything [starts moving forward, then suddenly disappears]

Shiryu : Seiya??? [goes to the spot Seiya had disappeared from, then suddenly vanishes too]

Ikki : Hey!!! Guys, where are you??

Ikki moves slowly to that same spot, then stops for a while to look around. Then he finds a big hole on the ground.

Ikki : Hey, are you two there??

Seiya : Wahahahahahahaha!

Shiryu : Uh-oh! Prfff... ahahaha! Sorry, Deathmask.

Ikki : What are you doing there???

Seiya : WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Shiryu : Ouchh! Hey! Easy Deathmask, easy!!! Seiya!!!!!

Deathmask : GRRR!! EASTER EGG BOMBARDIERS!!!!!

There are repeated sounds of bombs everywhere, and smoke comes out from that big hole, while Ikki gets out of it and bows down somewhere. Several seconds later, the sounds are finally over. Upon realising this, Ikki finally stands up and steps closer to the big hole.

Ikki : Hey!!! What happened there??!!!

Deathmask : GRRRR, THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!!

Ikki : Well, I saw that mouse and that ox before, and I laughed.

Deathmask : AND YOU'LL LAUGH IF YOU SEE ME!!!!

Ikki : Err... come on Deathmask, it's not that bad, you know?

Deathmask : IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!!!!!????? IT'S NOT YOU WHO HAVE TO WEAR THIS!!!!

Ikki : Errr... are Seiya and Shiryu there???

Deathmask : WHAT DO YOU THINK???!! YES, THEY ARE!!!

Ikki : Are they all right?

Deathmask : THEY FAINTED!!

Ikki : …… Can you come out here???

Deathmask : NO!!!

Ikki : [slaps his forehead] Oh no, I wish Shun was here (his chain can be very useful in such situations).

Suddenly Ikki hears footsteps and then looks behind. Hallelujah… it's Shun and Hyoga.

Ikki : Ah, finally you're here, Shun.

Shun : What's wrong, nii-chan?

Hyoga : Hey, Ikki… where're Shiryu and Seiya???

Ikki : In this big hole with Deathmask. [pointing at the big hole]

Hyoga : What are they doing there?

Ikki : Err, you see, Seiya and Shiryu suddenly dissapea… no no no, I mean, fell into this hole. Then Seiya laughed, so did Shiryu, and Deathmask, who was in this hole, got mad and bombarded them.

Hyoga : Bombarded them???

Shun : Eh, what is the fourth in the Chinese zodiac??

Hyoga : Ehh, I don't know. Ikki? [looks at Ikki]

Ikki : Hmrpp... how could I know?

Hyoga : Didn't you ask Shiryu before?

Ikki : He said he didn't remember.

Shun : Uh-huh.

Ikki : Deathmask, will you come out?

Deathmask : NO!!!!

Ikki : Fine… [whispers to Shun]

Shun : Okay. [moves his chain into the hole and tries to search for Deathmask]

Deathmask : WHAT THE!!!!! HEYYYY!!!!!

Shun : … I think I got him.

Deathmask : GRRRR! LET ME GO OR ……GRRR! EASTER EGG BOMBARDIERS!!!

There are eggs (which have been painted like Easter eggs) coming out of the hole and moving towards Shun and Hyoga. This eggs will explode!!! Run!!!

Shun : Uh-oh!

Ikki : Shun!!!??? Hyoga??!!! Move now!!!!

Hyoga : Eckkk! What is this?

Shun and Hyoga step backward, while Shun commands his chain to tie up Deathmask once more, this time very tightly. Then, as the sound of bombs and the smoke disappears…

Deathmask : ARGHH!!!! LET ME GO OF THIS &^$% CHAIN!!!!

Shun : I will, later. But now I'll pull you out.

Deathmask : NO!!!!! FOR ATHENA'S SAKE!!!!!!!

Deathmask and Shun's chain struggle in the hole. After a while, finally Shun can pull Deathmask out of it. The bronze saints just blink their eyes in disbelief. They see two long ears attached to Deathmask's helmet, and a rabbit tail on his back. And he holds a tiny basket filled with eggs. The cloth is almost (yes, almost) similar to a bunny girl suit.(^^u)

Hyoga : HOAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THIS STUPID CLOTH WILL KILL ME JUST FOR THE SIGHT OF IT!! HOAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ikki : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I GIVE UP!!!! SAORI HAS HAD MANY IDEAS FOR THIS! OR SHOULD I SAY OUR WRITER HERE HAS MANY STUPID AND CRAZY IDEAS?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shun : Hahahahahaha, I caught a rabbit, I caught a rabbit!!! [jumping around] Sorry Deathmask! Prfff... hahahahaha!

Deathmask : [his face turns really red like a tomato] I'LL KILL YA AS SOON AS I ESCAPE FROM THIS STUPID CHAIN AND WEAR MY CANCER CLOTH!!!

Shun : But... prff... if we fail… hahaha! You'll have to wear that crazy cloth forever!

Hyoga : HAHAHAHA, I think… I'll fail this task and just let them wear that thing…HAHAHAHA!

Ikki : HAHAHA, THAT'S RIGHT!!!

Deathmask : [his face turns green, but he suddenly realises that the bronzies are the ticket for him to be free from this rabbit cloth] ARGHHH, NO!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Shun : Prff... ok, ok, relax Deathmask, I'll untie you now. [unties Deathmask]

Ikki : Hahahaha…ok, ok, sorry for that... haha…[cough]

Deathmask : ……

Hyoga : Ahahaha! Prfff... hahaha!

Deathmask : [glares evily at Hyoga and grabs him] STOP LAUGHING OR I'LL MAKE YOU STOP WITH THESE EGGS!!!

Hyoga : [coughes] All right… all right…

Ikki : [suddenly changes into formal suit] Hey bar girl, give me some sake! Hwahahaha!

Deathmask : GRRRR! [grabs Ikki and gets ready to thrust an egg into his mouth]

Ikki : Just joking!!! [switches back to Phoenix cloth again]

Shun : Deathmask!!!!! [pulls Deathmask's hand with his chain] Please forgive him. Nii-chan!!!

Ikki : All right. Sorry Deathmask.

Deathmask : Grrr…

Hyoga : Errr... Deathmask? Are Seiya and Shiryu in this hole?

Deathmask : …… Yes, they are. [sighs and sits down on the ground] They will wake up soon enough.

Hyoga : Ahemm... [gets into the hole, finds Seiya and Shiryu, then carries them out]

Ikki : [sighs] Time to carry Seiya again…

Deathmask : ……

Shun : Okay, we'll go to the fifth temple now. Bye rab… I mean, Deathmask.

Ikki : All right, come on, let him cry alone. [carrying Seiya on his back]

Deathmask : I'M NOT CRYING!!!!

Hyoga : Ok, bye Deathmask. [carrying Shiryu on his back]

Deathmask : EHHH!!! WAIT, THERE'RE MANY…

Bronzies : OUCH!!!!

Deathmask : ...holes everywhere…

Hyoga : TOO LATE!!!!

Ikki : WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID THAT EARLIER!!!???

Deathmask : SORRY! [grins]

After the bronzies leave, Tifa suddenly appears right in front of Deathmask, with the other gold saints that have been defeated before.

Tifa : Hmmm, are you okay, Death-chan???

Deathmask : GRRRR, AM I OKAY???? YOU STUPID WRITER!!!! THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND THAT STUPID GODDESS WHO LISTENED TO YOUR STUPID IDEA!!!!

Tifa : Oh, my... I feel guilty. [makes an innocent face]

Mu : …… Poor us...

Tifa : Ahahaha, don't be sad!... But anyway, I wanna take your pic.

Deathmask : … Suit yourself.

Tifa : Really????

Deathmask : You have already made me embarrassed in this fic, why not now as well? [sighs]

Tifa : Geee… this is not the Deathmask that I know. [now Tifa really feels guilty]

Deathmask : Be it, I'm tired.

Tifa : Okay, thanks. [guilty feeling already disappears] Don't worry, next time I'll make that bronzies suffer.

Deathmask : REALLY???

Tifa : Hmmm... I try to think about something for them. [then takes Deathmask's picture]

To be continued

Authoress' notes : So how was it? Can you imagine Deathmask like that??!!!! Review please, and pretty please no flames. Criticisms are welcome, but flames are not, okay? ^_^ Thanks!!!