Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The UnHoly Tournament ❯ The Big News ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE UNHOLY TOURNAMENT
 
Chapter 1: The Big News
 
Koenma's office
 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ENTERED US IN ANOTHER TOURNAMENT?!" Yusuke roared.
 
"It's called the Unholy Tournament and it is required that Team Uramshi, winners of the Dark Tournament, attend." Koenma said calmly ignoring Yusuke's prior statement.
 
"I DON'T CARE IF ITS REQUIRED OR NOT, I AM NOT GOING!"
 
"Yusuke, calm down." Kurama said. "It doesn't sound like we have much of a choice."
 
"You don't have choice. You ARE going. The boat to the island leaves tomorrow afternoon." Koenma told the group. "I expect all of you to be at the docks by noon."
 
"Do you have any information about the teams we will be fighting this year." Kurama said inquisitively.
 
"Yes I have some information. This team will most likely be your biggest competitors." A picture of five young men in armors appeared on a screen behind Koenma.
 
"Who the hell are they?" Kuwabara asked while scratching the back of his head.
 
"Does it matter? Even the one in pink could kill you." Hiei stated, partly annoyed partly bored.
 
"Why I aughta..."
 
"You couldn't even if you tried."
 
"Would you two just shut up?!" Genkai more said then asked, annoyed.
 
Koenma cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. "They are the Bronze Saints, warriors of the Greek goddess Athena." The picture on the screen changes to that of a young girl with light purple hair.
 
"This is Saori Kido. We believe that she is the reincarnation of Athena. She is also the owner of the Bronze Saints Team."
 
"But I thought Greek mythology was well, mythology."
 
"Well, it looks like it is more than just a myth, Kurama." Genkai said.
 
"Anyway.... You are all to go home and go to sleep. You need to be well rested because tomorrow the tournament begins."
 
At the Kido Mansion
 
"A tournament? But we just finished fighting Hades!" Seiya complained. Actually it was more like whining, but that's just Seiya's complaining style.
 
"I know that Seiya, but I have already entered you in the unholy tournament." Saori told the Pegasus saint.
 
"Hum.... A fighting tournament." Ikki thought out loud. "Okay, I'm in."
 
"Well if the cooked goose is in, then I guess I'm in too."
 
"Die, rubber duck, die! Rising Phoenix!"
 
"Diamond Dust!"
 
"Ikki, Hyoga, stop it! Use your cosmos on our enemies at the tournament not on each other!" Shiryu said trying to break up the fight.
 
"Yes brother, stop." Shun added. "By the way, do you have any idea who we will be fighting, Saori?"
 
"Well you will be fighting other teams of five, but your main competition will be from the Uramshi team."
 
Saori pressed a few buttons and a picture of the Uramshi team appeared on the large computer.
 
"Wow! Could that dude get any uglier?!" Hyoga said while falling to the ground laughing hysterically.
 
Seiya and Ikki quickly joined in on the laughter and even Shun, Shiryu, and Saori could suppress a giggle or two. After about 10 minutes of laughter Saori managed to calm herself. "Alright, alright, that's enough. You are all dismissed. I want you all to get a good night's rest, for tomorrow the tournament begins."
 
Chapter 2 Boarding Time
 
Its the next day and the five spirit fighters were on their way to the docks. And it seemed that as every step they took forward the board beneath them creaked. When they finally reached the boat they were taking they could only stand in awe. Before them stood a massive cruise ship, not at all what they were expecting. For a few minutes the group just stood there in silence, until Kuwabara managed to find his voice. "Do ya think we have the right address? Cause I didn't think we'd be goin on a cruise ship....."
 
"Baka.... Of course this is the right place. Do you see any other large ships around?" Hiei said with a scoff while pushing Kuwabara into the water.
 
"How dare you push the great Kazuma Kuwabara into the water! You are going to die shrimp!"
 
Kuwabara pulled himself back onto the pier and started throwing random punches at Hiei. Hiei (being the Hiei we all know and love) used his demonic speed to dodge each and every one of Kuwabara's punches, which eventually sent him flying back into the water.
 
The second Kuwabara hit the water, Yusuke starting laughing uncontrollably. Then it happened. Pieces of seaweed got wrapped around Kuwabara's legs, so Kuwabara automatically started shrieking like a little girl and yelling for him mommy. This only made Yusuke laugh harder (if possible) and he soon fell to the ground, his sides spliting with laughter.
 
About fifteen minutes later, Yusuke had calmed down to a consistant chuckle while Kuwabara had managed to escape the grasp of "the sea monster." Kuwabara was now sending some not so intimidating glares towards Yusuke and Hiei, which made Yusuke start up all over again and even made Hiei smirk. The five soon then boarded the vessal not knowing what to expect from the gaint cruise ship.
 
It was almost noon and Saori was in the living room waiting for the Bronze boys. She hadn't seen any of them all day and she started to wonder what was going on up stairs. Saori had begun to pace slightly when Tatsumi finally spoke up about what was on his mind.
 
"Miss Kido, do you really think this tournament is such a good idea? I mean no disrespect but, you have no idea whom the Bronze Saints will be facing. Do you really even have to go with them?"
 
"Yes, Tatsumi, I have to go because I am the sponser and owner of the team. And as for the real intentions of your questions, I will not be accompanying them on the boat, nor will I be on the battlefield during the fight. I will be taking the jet to the island and will have my own private box during the tournament, so I will be perfectly safe."
 
"Yes, but miss..... I would be much more at ease if you would let me accompany you."
 
"Alright, Tatsumi, you can come." Saori said as she walked over to the stairwell. "Boys get down here now! You are going to miss the boat!"
 
Seiya was the first one down for he came immediatly after Saori called them. Shun being the good natured person he is, was next. Shiryu, was third followed by Hyoga and then Ikki.
 
"Hey, Ikki, where were you? Saori called us a half an hour ago."
 
"Well I'm not Saori's lapdog like you are, Seiya. Plus I didn't come down far after the rubberduck."
 
"What was that?" Hyoga said as he walked up to confront Ikki. Ikki just leaned back against the wall.
 
"A lapdog? Ikki you take that back!"Seiya walked up and joined Hyoga who looked like he was going to kill Ikki.
 
"Boys not now. You have a boat to catch and a tournament to get to."
 
Hyoga turned and started to walk away. "Your lucky you cooked goose. I would have frozen you in eternal ice."
 
"Yea, like you and the flying donkey," Ikki caught Seiya's punch with ease. "would have even been able to touch me."
 
"You tell yourself that, Ikki. Just keep on believing that."
 
Ikki ignored Hyoga's comment and let go of Seiya's fist. The Bronze Saints picked up their cloths and headed out towards the docks, where the beginnings of new challenge's awaited them.
 
To Be Continued….
 
Okay if anyone has read this story on fanfiction.net I put the two chapters together because right now im in no mood to edit. So settle. Please review!