Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The UnHoly Tournament ❯ Mysteries In the Fog ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3- Mysteries in the Fog
 
The spirit team stepped onto the massive cruise ship in awe. None of them had ever been on anything so glamorous. The ship was brilliantly lighted with chandeliers and the smells of delicious food could be picked up all over the ship. Kurama, Hiei, and Genkai ventured onto the boat as Yusuke and Kuwabara stood at the end of the dock, gaping in pure amazement. As Hiei stepped onboard the ship he couldn't help but smirk. “Should we just leave the two open mouthed dummies on the dock or should we shut their mouths for them?”
 
“Do what you need to just get them on this ship.” Genkai replied without even looking back.
 
Hiei's smirk grew and he sped off to have some fun while getting Yusuke and Kuwabara onto the ship. Genkai went to the deck and Kurama went exploring. As he walked down the marvelous halls, he noticed a name that was being repeated over and over. Kurama looked at flag with the name Deathly Queen silk-screened upon it. He thought out loud, “I wonder if that is the name of this ship.......”
 
His thoughts were interrupted when someone walked up behind him. “Of course that's the name of the ship, why else would it be written all over this ship. Including the side of the hull.”
 
Kurama turned around in surprise. The voice sounded so familiar........ When he turned around he saw something that shocked him.
 
The stranger smirked at his reaction. “Yes, Kurama. What you are thinking is true.”
 
Kurama was even more shocked. “How do you know my name? Who are you? Why do you look just like me?”
 
The girl only laughed at his expression. “Kurama, I am your female opposite. My name is Kumi and I am the Black Saint of Plants. Isn't interesting what a mysterious fog can do?”
 
Kurama stood in front of the girl in shock.“Mysterious fog?”
 
Kumi just shook her head, “I thought you would have at least been able to sense it. Unlike the Dark Tournament, a super-natural force sponsors this tournament. Controller of the mysterious fog, he has appeared to the owners/leaders/masters of many of the fighter groups. Either these groups had already been formed or had been formed because of his fog.”
 
Kurama began to understand, “You mean this, fog, came to the sponsors of the fighting groups, during a dream?”
 
Kumi smirked, “I see you are beginning to understand. No not a dream exactly. The fog surrounded the owners with its murky powers and placed the thought of entering their teams into the Unholy Tournament into their mind directly. Not even the owners know of this fog. To them it seems as if someone told them about the tournament and they decided to enter their teams.”
 
Kurama was still astonished, “But how is that possible? There can't be a power that strong....”
 
A strong mist then filled the boat. “It is possible and it has been done. More will be explained to you in due time. All in due time.” And with that Kumi turned around and disappeared into the mist.
 
Kurama stood there for a few more moments until he broke out of his shocked stage and went to look for the other 4 spirit fighters, to tell them what he had just learned.
 
Seiya looked like he was about to explode he was turning so red. The whole walk to the docks Ikki had done nothing but torment him and Hyoga. Hyoga, being the icy disinterested saint he is, pretended to not care about what Ikki said, but truthfully he was about to freeze the phoenix. “IKKI I AM NOT SAORI'S LAPDOG!!” Seiya bellowed, finally out of hearing range of Athena.
 
“Sure, and Hyoga has kept his promise to not go visit his mother.”
 
That really ticked Hyoga off. His mother was the one person he truly loved and he had promised to not go and visit her at the bottom of Siberia's oceans. And he had kept his word and hearing Ikki make fun off his promise just made all his anger flow out. “WHAT?! How dare you! I would never break my promise! You cooked goose! You are going to pay for disrespecting my honor!” And with that Hyoga used his Diamond Dust attack on Ikki.
 
“What the......” was all Ikki had time to say before he had to dodge Hyoga's absolute zero attack. “Give it up Hyoga. A rubber duck and a flying pig cannot possibly defeat a phoenix!”
 
Seiya was officially steaming. “First a lapdog. Now a flying pig. Ikki you've gone to far! PEGASUS METEOR PUNCH!” And while Ikki's back was turned Seiya hit him with 100 punches and sent him flying through the air.
 
Shun and Shiryu, who had been walking ahead, noticed the beginnings of a full on battle. They quickly ran to stop the fight. Shun stood between Hyoga and Ikki and Shiryu between Seiya and Ikki. “Please stop this. If we are going to have any chance in succeeding in this tournament we need to work together.” Shun pleaded with the three boys.
 
“Hyoga, Seiya, Ikki, you all know Shun is right. Save this anger for the enemies. Besides we've arrived at the docks.” Shiryu said while motioning towards the giant sized seaplane before them.
 
The other four bronze saints slowly turned towards the seaplane in shock. Seiya was the first to break the silence. “That thing looks like a giant sized first class plane!” He took a step forward and touched the plane to see if it was really.
 
Ikki sighed, “Of course its real, baka. Come on now lets get aboard before the plane takes off.”
 
Seiya subconsciously ignore Ikki's comment. “You guys go ahead. I'm going to say good bye to Japan before we go.”
 
“Alright dude. Have fun. Its not like we wont be back.” Hyoga said as he and the others stepped aboard the plane.
 
As the other four saints stepped aboard the plane a mysterious fog wrapped itself around the Pegasus Knight. Five figures then appeared and four of them walked onto the plane as the last approached Seiya. Seiya flared his cosmo as a warning to this stranger but he could hear a laugh in the background. “Who are you? Show yourself!”
 
From the fog a young girl with shoulder length and brown eyes appeared before Seiya. “You stupid Saints think you are the greatest things of this earth, but you can never surpass the power of a demon! I am Sorano, demoness of light speed.”
 
Seiya just stood looking at her in astonishment. Sorano laughed in amusement. “Yes, Seiya I know exactly who you are. Pegasus Seiya Bronze Saint of Athena who will soon become one with the mist. You cannot avoid it. He seeks out pure hearts for him to absorb power from. And with enough super human pure heart power He can control the world. Not even Koenma or Athena will be able to stop him.” Sorano then turned on her heals and disappeared into the mist and walked onto the plane.
 
Seiya listened to Sorano, but as soon as he saw her “disappear” he got freaked. His eyes grew wide and he ran onto the plane screaming, “GHOSTS!!” And as he was running he ran straight into Ikki, making the already pissed phoenix even madder.
 
TBC..............................................