Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The UnHoly Tournament ❯ The Secret Is out ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- The Secret is Out
 
Kurama was running through the ship trying to find his comrades. After about 15 minutes of running around the ship he finally spotted Genkai. “Genkai, there is something I need to tell you...........”
 
“KUWABARA GET BACK HERE!” Yusuke shouted as he a Kuwabara ran past Genkai and Kurama.
 
“Haha! The infamous Yusuke Uramshi can't catch me! You're such a wimp! You couldn't even touch a fly! I the Great Kuzama Kuwabara, master human physic will always beat you!” Kuwabara mocked making Yusuke only madder.
 
“You will pay for saying that you idiot!” Yusuke said as he tackled Kuwbara and began beating the living day lights out of him.
 
While this event was happening Hiei joined Kurama and Genkai, “Finally some amusement.”
 
“Hiei this isn't the time.”
 
“Kurama's right.” Genkai said as she pulled Yusuke off of Kuwabara. “Both of you stop it. Kurama has something he needs to say.”
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara stopped trying to kill each other and let Kurama explain. He told the four spirit fighters exactly what Kumi had told him. Once he finished, he looked at the four people in front of him. Genkai looked like she was in disbelief, Hiei looked as he didn't care, Yusuke was in shock, and Kuwabara was dumbfounded. “That's stupid. Fog can't do anything.” Kuwabara said while scratching the back of his head.
 
“You oaf. Things can be different from what they appear to be. Haven't you learned that by now?” Genkai scoffed.
 
“I would have been surprised if the baka had learned anything at all.”
 
“What? Wait..... How dare you insult the Great Kazuma Kuwabara! Die shrimp!” Kuwabara attempted to punch Hiei, but Hiei used his demon speed and easily avoided Kuwabara's blow.
 
“Hey no fair shorty! Hand to hand combat! No special powers.”
 
“For me my speed isn't a power, baka, its an ability. And even if I didn't use it I could still punch your face in.”
 
Right then a loud horn blew and the ship began to move. “It's about time this old tub started moving.”
 
“Yusuke, I don't think this is an old ship. It looks like it was built just for the purpose of transporting people to the tournament.”
 
“Whatever Kurama. Don't we have a room or something on this thing.”
 
“All passengers please report to their assigned rooms. There are 5 beds in each room, a refrigerator, a table and chairs, and a television. We are expecting to arrive at our destination later this evening. Please enjoy you ride on the Deathly Queen. There will be no preliminaries for the tournament. You have this time to prepare. That is all.”
 
“No preliminaries?! Wow I wasn't expecting the ride to the tournament to be easy.”
 
“No Yusuke. The fog did its preliminaries. It only chose a certain amount of teams that would be able to compete. Unlike the Dark Tournament there isn't an unlimited entry. Not everyone can join this tournament.”
 
“Well we might as well kick back and relax then right!”
 
“Kuwabara you idiot. This is more serious than you think. “Yusuke said while he punched him.
 
“Don't start that again Yusuke. We are in more danger than we thought we were.” Genkai said while she looked out at the foggy sea.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
 
“SEIYA!!” Ikki roared.
 
Seiya inched back away from the blazing phoenix knight. Ikki was just about to turn poor Seiya into dog food when Shun stepped in. “Ni-san? Seiya? What's going on? Seiya why were you screaming ghosts?”
 
Seiya was still shaking in fear as Hyoga and Shiryu walked up. “Yea, Seiya you'd better tell us why you were running around like a maniac when you ran into me, or you might not have a face to see the ghosts with.”
 
Seiya was spazing out while he told the group what happened. “I know I'd felt something. This isn't a good sign.”
 
“Shiryu what are you talking about?”
 
“Well, Shun, when this fog rolled in I could sense beings with it. Not humans or saints.”
 
“Demon ghosts........” Seiya murmured. “Ghosts are scary.”
 
The other four sweat dropped (anime style). Ikki scoffed at Seiya. “Some Saint you are. With that attitude you don't even deserve to be Saori's lapdog. “
 
And that started it off again. There was such a racket that none of the Bronzie Boys even noticed the stewardess when she walked up. “Excuse me? ....................... Excuse me!....................EXCUSE ME!!!”
 
That instant, you could have heard a pin drop. The stewardess smoothed out her uniform as if she had wrinkled it while she was yelling at them. “Please take your seats. We will be taking off in a few moments. There is a heavy fog outside so there might be some turbulence. We hope to arrive at the tournament's location later this evening. When you arrive you will be able to meet the other passengers on this flight as well as the passengers on the ship we also have. Please go to you assigned seating room. You will find that there is luxury seating and you can all recline your seats enough to comfortably lay down in. Although we do not advise this until we finish taking off. Now please go to your room.
 
The tone in her voice at the end of her speech scared the Bronze Saints somewhat, but they quickly rushed to their room in order to avoid being yelled at again. Soon after they were seated the plane took off, never once leaving the presence of the fog.