Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The UnHoly Tournament ❯ Another Team and Two Hours ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Yu Yu Hakusho or Saint Seiya.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
As Shun walked towards the hotel, he heard footsteps fall in the sand behind him. He assumed it was Kurama at first but then he realized he recognized the light quick footsteps behind him. He stopped just to see what would happen as his suspicions were confirmed. The steps behind him also stopped. Without turning around he simply asked, “June, why are you following me?”
 
 
June smiled at her old training friend. His senses had obviously heightened much more since their last meeting. June blushed remembering. During that chaotic meeting, June had ended up losing her mask and revealing her true face to the Andromeda Saint. Since then Saori Kido had officially disbanded the rule forcing women saints to cover their faces with masks and forcing them to love any man who saw their true face. Athena had stated that the rule was out dated, didn't fit the times, and made her think of Middle East countries where women are a man's possessions. Even though she was allowed to let her face be seen, June some times felt like she was on the spot even though she wasn't. It seemed a lot of the women saints agreed with her and some even continued to wear their masks. June shook her head and focused. “ Shun what are you doing here?”
 
“I could ask you the same question. But, Athena sent us here to participate in this tournament.”
 
“I could see that. But I mean how did you get here?”
 
Shun gave June a weird look. “ We were flown here by a plane. Why?”
 
“Because some of the girls and I just found ourselves here. We don't know how or why, but there are five of us and we all have our cloths.” June responded.
 
Shun thought for a minute. I don't know five female saints. So he decided to ask, “Who is us, exactly?”
 
“Well me, Chameleon June, Aquila Marin, Ophiuchus Shina, Columba Rachel, and Vulpecula Emilie.”
 
“Columba Rachel and Vulpecula Emilie. I don't think I know them.” Shun thought out loud.
 
“You don't. Rachel has been in cozy California blasting her music and Emilie has been in England drinking tea and whatever else British people do. Neither of them knew anything about the holy wars.” June answered without skipping a beat.
 
Shun looked at his watch. “Well it was great seeing you June, but I've really got to go. Be careful in the tournament, I'm sure we will see each other around.” He said as he ran toward the hotel.
 
June smiled and turned around happy that she got to see her Andromeda Island friend. She started to sail through memories of the past but her happy memories were soon interrupted by a girl sitting on a rock nearby. “You like him.”
 
June snapped out of her happy place and turned to look at the American. She was wearing white Chuck Taylor's (Converse sneakers), faded hip huggers, and a white “tube tunic” (A/N: That's what Macy's called it.). Her just below shoulder length sandy/dark blonde hair was kept out of her face with a white hair scarf. Her light brown eyes shown with laughter and amusement as she sat with a slight smirk on her face. June shook her head. “For your information, Rachel, I do not like Shun.“
 
Rachel just laughed. “You're kidding me right? June it's written all over your face. I've been to high school. I can tell.”
 
“Well you should have been fighting along side Athena instead of sitting on your bum in a Californian high school.”
 
The third girl was the last of the female bronze saints at the tournament and hadfollowed `Miss America.' She had on a rust red tee shirt and a black knee length skirt. Herlong medium brown hair with red highlights had been tied back in a high ponytail and a fox necklace sat upon her neck which luminated her semi blunt dark brown eyes. .Rachel laid back on the rock. “Forgive if I am wrong, but weren't you and your `bum' sitting in jolly old England during the Holy Wars? Oh and Emilie your the fox. You're supposed to be foxy. “ Rachel said trying to keep down a laugh.
 
June placed her hand over her eyes and ran it down the side of her cheek. “Here we go again.”
 
“I cannot believe you just said that dove! You'd better watch what you say! Or better yet, I'll watch for you!”
 
“If foxes could fly.”
 
“What?!”
 
“You couldn't keep up with me even if you tried, hun.”
 
“Don't call me hun, long legs!”
 
“Thank you.”
 
And it went on like this. Actually from that point on Rachel just sat on the rock while Emilie screamed her head off at her and tried to climb the rock to no avail. But that's the way it is between a tranquil dove and a quick-tempered fox. Because Rachel was American she could come up with witty remarks whenever she needed to, but unlike Emilie, it took a lot to get her mad. (A/N: I'm going on about the girls so you guys know who the hell they are.) While Emilie was big on rushing through life and quickly glimpsing at things, Rachel liked to sit back and listen to the music, literally. Doves are known to have beautiful voices, and Rachel is no exception. When you actually get her to sing her song is gentle and beautiful. But that is if you get her to sing. Normally she just has her iPod in her ears at listening to who knows what. She could also run with the rest of them. Being 5'7” and lanky, Rachel was a star track runner. High jump, long jump, distance, spirits, she loved to do it all. Music and wind. That is her thing and those are her elements. Emilie on the other hand was like Rachel's polar opposite. She was fast, and sly. Very sly. She could convince someone she was going to do something and do the opposite. She didn't take very highly to female prejudice, and she was even a well know hunter in her hometown in England. Emilie could be very feisty and very quick tempered and never seemed to relax. She had a fiery attitude, and her attacks were based, not completely upon fire (she does have a few, like Fox Tail Inferno) but upon earth and speed. She always took advantage of her battlefield, well when it could be taken advantage on. Long grass, large holes, anything useful to a fox, Emilie could use to win a fight.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Anyways back to Shun…
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Shun ran up the stairs to his hotel room. He opened the door panting slightly. Seiya looked at him shaking. “ D-di-di-did you s-se-see a ghost?”
 
 
Ikki rolled his eyes. “Idiot. There were never any ghosts. Shun what happened?”
 
Shun took a breath and began. He first told them all about Kurama and the Uramshi. The other 4 bronze boys looked surprised. “And we are meeting them on the beach in a half an hour. “ Shun ended.
 
Shiryu was the first to speak. “Alright we should get going then.”
 
Seiya trembled. “But what if there are…ghosts.”
 
Hyoga laughed at Ikki who looked like his head was about to explode. “ YOU FLYING IDIOT! THAT WAS NOT A GHOST YOU SAW IT WAS A DEMON IN THE FOG! NOW GET OVERIT BEFORE I MAKE YOU INTO A GHOST!”
 
Seiya shrunk back into his seat. “Okay.”
 
Shiryu shook his head. “ We have to go. “
 
“Shiryu's right. It takes almost a half and hour to get to the spot.”
 
They all stood up and followed Shun towards the meeting place. During the walk Ikki noticed Shun's cheeks were slightly red. “ You say June didn't you?” He asked his little brother.
 
“Yes.” Shun replied. “She's here with Marin, Shina, Columba, and Vulpecula.”
 
“Dove and Fox?” Hyoga asked.
 
“Well that is what the constellations Columba and Vulpecula are.” Ikki sneered.
 
“I know that I've just never heard of either of them before.” Hyoga calmly replied back. He had decided that this wasn't the time to fight with the firebird.
 
As the five bronze saints reached the meeting point they saw the five members of the Uramshi team standing before them.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
1 Hour and 30 Minutes Previous to the Groups Meeting
 
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------
Kurama opened the door to the hotel and saw a normal sight. Genkai sitting on the couch sipping tea, Hiei staring out the window, Yusuke beating Kuwabara to a pulp, and Kuwabara trying to gain control on Yusuke. Kurama raised his voice to be heard over Yusuke and Kuwabara. “I need to tell you something.”
 
 
Hiei looked over at Kurama like he was still bored, and he really didn't care what was happening even though he wanted to find out. Yusuke and Kuwabara continued to fight and Genkai took one more sip of tea and went to break the two fighting boys up.
 
A few minutes later Genkai had succeed in doing so and had Yusuke and Kuwabara on opposite sides of the room. Kurama then began to tell his story. “You all know that I exited the boat before any of you did. Well I went for a walk along the coast so that I might have been able to figure out approximately where we are. Along my way I ran into another fighter. He had forest green hair and green eyes and I immediately recognized him as one of the fighters from the group that is supposedly our main opponents. He said he wasn't interested in fighting so we swapped stories. Surprisingly, our stories weren't much different. We both knew about the fog and we had been told by a visitor. We concluded that we were pinned against each other to keep us from working together. We decided to have our groups meet on the beach.” Kurama stopped to look at the clock for a minute. “In one hour.”
 
Genkai thought. “ That actually does make since, but why would Koenma lie to us.”
 
Kurama had an answer for that too. “ I think it is because Koenma and Ms. Kido are or were possessed by this mysterious fog.
 
“No! I will not fight a girl! I have a code of honor!” Kuwabara said bluntly.
 
“Yea like you'll have a choice. Just get over yourself, Kuwabara.” Yusuke shot back.
 
And for the next half an hour it went something like this.
 
-Hiei called Kuwabara a baka
 
-Kuwabara tried to beat the crap out of Hiei
 
-Hiei was too fast and made Kuwabara look like even more of an idiot
 
-Yusuke chimed in and agreed with Hiei
 
-Kuwabara tried to kill Yusuke
 
-Yusuke flipped the fight around and started to beat the crap out of Kuwabara
 
-Kurama and Genkai dragged the two apart
 
-The five left to go meet up with the Bronze Saints.