Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The UnHoly Tournament ❯ Boys vs. Girls: Word War III ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Yu Yu Hakusho or Saint Seiya, so why rub it in?
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
The UnHoly Tournament
 
Chapter 6: Boys vs. Girls. Word War III
 
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------
 
 
The two groups just stood there, staring at each other for a few moments. Who knows what thoughts were traveling through their minds. Whether it was uncertainty, confusion, distrust, or just plain old dumbfounded ness, the two groups stared at each other with blank expressions upon their faces. It seemed as no one new what to say. After a few moments of sitting in the silence, Kuwabara reached his hand behind his head, closed his eyes, and smiled. “Hi! I am the great Kazuma Kuwabara!” T
 
This seemed to snap everyone out of the trance they were in. Seiya was the next one to talk. Reaching his hand out for a handshake he replied. “ I am Dragon Shiryu. Bronze Saint of the Dragon constellation. It is nice to meet you.” He said politely.
 
Kuwabara reached out and shook his hand. Everything was calm.
 
That is until something came flying over the rocks near them. And it wasn't light, and when it landed it hurt the landing point very badly. Although it didn't really hurt him physically it defiantly sent his anger into an out of control rage. No I'm just kidding that really didn't happen. Do we really need someone disturbing this peaceful scene? Well yes, just not with someone blowing up. So now back to the story. No I swear the next part you are going to read is really going to be in the story.
 
Emilie sat on the nearby rocks watching the two groups. “ I wonder what is going on…” she said quietly to no one but herself. Rachel sat by the base of the rock the Emilie was on. “You know if you fall, a) Im not going to help you. B) they will see you.”
 
Emilie just smirked. “I'm not going to fall and even if I did I wouldn't want you to help me, I would help myself before they saw me. “
 
Rachel just sighed and started to stand up. That is when she looked up and saw a girl with bright blue hair and in pink Capri/sweatshirt running suit. And she wasn't walking along the beach. Oh no, she was flying in the air. And on an oar. Rachel tilted her head to the side. What the hell was going on? And things didn't get any better. Right then the girl flew overhead of the Dove and Fox saints waving. Well, she was flying until the front of her broom hit a rock and sent her flying over her oar (Which disappeared almost instantaneously) and landed on the beach on the other side. That's right she landed right behind Yusuke and the gang. But by that time both groups had noticed her, and the fox sitting on the rocks. But it didn't stop there. If it stopped there, how would that be fun. Right then a loud yell came out of nowhere. “Yusuke!” A girl with shoulder length brown hair came running towards the groups.
 
Yusuke just stood their dumbfounded. “Keiko?………… Boton?” he asked very confused.
 
Keiko just ran through the saints and hugged Yusuke. “Oh Yusuke, you don't know how happy I am to see you!”
 
Yusuke half smiled down at the girl who was the reason he couldn't breathe. “Hey Keiko. What are you doing here?”
 
Boton the jumped out of her position in the sand. “To participate in the tournament!” She said as bubbly as ever.
 
Kurama's eyes went wide with disbelief, Genkai seemed somewhat amused, Hiei smirked, Yusuke stood there in awe, and Kuwabara, well he fell to the floor in laughter. Which would turn to a very very bad move.
 
At that moment Emilie walked up to Kuwabara, fists balled, ears steaming. “What's so funny? You don't think girls can fight as well as boys?”
 
Kuwabara tried to calm down but found it nearly impossible, so he decided just to talk between laughs. (A/N: every……….. will be a laugh.) “Unless you're……. Talking about Genkai……… then no……. girls cant fight…… as boys……….plus………ive got ………. My code ………….of honor…… so I would………….never fight a girl” Kuwabara said finally calming down.
 
Emilie's anger just grew. She stood for a few minutes just steaming red. “Now you've done it.” The dove saint said while coming out from behind the rocks.
 
“If your not going to fight a girl then you are going to lose this tournament for your team. I hate boys who refuse to fight a girl just because the think they're better and strong. Get off your bum and I'll prove you wrong.” Emilie said, while getting into a fighting stance.
 
Kuwabara stood up proudly. “I will not fight you! There is no way you can beat me! ” Everyone sweat dropped as Emilie punched Kuwabara in the face with all of her strength, sending him flying backwards a few feet.
 
Kuwabara just lay in the sand for a few minutes before returning to the exact same position he was in a minute ago. “That barely even hurt!”
 
Rachel shook her head. “You might want to stop while you still have a head.”
 
Both Emilie and Kuwabara ignored her as Emilie used a little bit of her Cosmo to make the ground around Kuwabara shake like a 9.5 Earthquake. Which of course made him start screaming earthquake and help me mommy. Emilie then approached him and beat the living day lights out of him. When she was finished Kuwabara had bruises and cuts everywhere and was lying in a heap. Emilie walked over to a rock that was about 5 feet away from the two groups and sat down. “Next time I suggest you lose your stupid code of honor , or I will do a lot worse.” She said coolly.
 
Rachel started rubbing her temple. “This is going to be one hell of a long day.” She said.
 
Boton's mouth was almost detached from her head. “How did that girl beat Kuwabara so easily?” she thought and by mistake she continued out loud. “And who are they?”
 
That was when the two teams remembered that the other girls were there. “But Keiko, Boton how are you going to fight? You don't have any….. well…. Special abilities.” Yusuke said while rubbing the back of his head.
 
“Well there was this one morning, it was kinda foggy, and I woke up and I could phase through things, freeze things in time, levitate, and use telepathy to move things. And then Master Genkai trained me, Shizuru, Boton, and Yukina. We were told that we would meet our 5th member here on the island. But it was weird, we all just kind of appeared on the island over night….” Keiko finished trailing off.
 
“We've got a lot to think about, now.” Kurama said looking out at the fog covered sea.
 
“So why don't we all start talking about whats going on. Maybe we can figure something out.” Shun said. “Would you like to join us Columba and Vulpecula?”
 
Emilie stood back up and walked over to the groups.”Well at least someone has a brain.”
 
“Can't you ever say anything nice, to anyone?” Rachel said still rumbing a temple.
 
Nothing more was said between the two female saints as the groups shared their stories.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
 
 
I know its short but I have writers block. Review please! Ideas would be helpful