Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Who Will Rescue Me? ❯ The Message ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own only my OC's. Sorry if this looks like the Disney movie `The Rescuers'.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
A boy walked out onto the balcony of some palace and sighed in frustration. He had brown hair, deep chocolate brown eyes, wearing a simple red, cotton shirt with no sleeves and white cotton pants. There was no need for shoes on the marbled balcony of his palace, his home. The only thing that hurt the flawless features he had, was the frown on his face.
 
Good God! I've probably had the worst day of my entire life! He mused; First, I ticked off one of my advisors, which was really, really, really fun to do! Then, he scowled, And then my parents barge in here and tell me that I have to marry Saori, of all people! He sighed again. Sorrow etched the 13-year-old's features. What should I do?
 
After much thought, he decided to write a note; not just an ordinary note, though. Once he was satisfied with it, he muttered a few words and the writing disappeared. He smiled as the note also disappeared.
 
To whoever that note goes to, I hope they will be able to help me out of this predicament…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Ikki wiped the sweat from his face with his arm as he finished with moving the boxes filled with some belongings into the cabin. Ikki had navy blue hair, navy blue eyes, was wearing a navy blue cotton shirt, faded blue pants and had no shoes. (Live with it ppl!) Behind him walked in his brother, Shun. Shun had long green hair, deep green (or blue, don't really care) eyes, a green cotton shirt, light blue pants and no shoes.
 
“Is that it, Shun?” Ikki asked his brother. Shun nodded.
 
“Where did we get so much junk? (The Incredibles)” Shun joked. Ikki couldn't help but chuckle at the comment.
 
“Don't look at me!” The two stretched and decided to take a break by going toward the creek, unbeknownst that their lives would change forever right then and there. Shun was the first to notice the note on some stump. He even pointed it out to Ikki, who picked up the note.
 
“Where did this thing come from?” Ikki asked no one in particular. Shun shrugged (try saying that five times fast!).
 
To the person who can read this,
 
I don't know who I'm writing to, but I hope that you can help me. My name isn't important right now, but I assure you that I bring no harm to anyone. Well, except the person I'm being forced to marry…and that's actually my reason for wanting your help. My problem is, that I don't love this particular woman. Ugh, she's got the hots for me, I swear! I want nothing to do with her. I'm not asking you to kill her, god no! I'm willing for you to simply help break us up! If you met her, you would too! Basically, I'm a prince, she's a princess and we're supposed to marry each other and all that crap. I don't want that. If you want to help me out, then follow these instructions. First, write your response, and then sign your name. After that, I'll tell you where to go and I'll tell you who I am.
 
“Should we help him?” Shun asked his brother. Ikki shrugged.
 
“Well, why not?” Ikki suddenly grinned, “This also gives us an excuse to use our cloths if we get in trouble!” Shun sighed in jest.
 
“Then, I'll go get our supplies while you write the letter!” Shun then rushed off toward the cabin. Ikki wrote their response and signed his and Shun's name. After a while, the note disappeared, but then reappeared five seconds later.
 
Dear Ikki and Shun,
 
I thank you profusely! I'll be sending my friends Shiryu and Hyoga at the docks to bring you to my palace safely. As for where I am, I am in Athens, Greece. Finally, as for who I am, I am Seiya. Again, I thank you!
 
-Seiya
 
Ikki smiled. That's a nice name…Wait a minute! Ikki shook his head, I only just write to the guy and all ready I'm falling for him! He sighed. Shun then came back and Ikki showed him the response from the prince.
 
“To Athens we go!” Shun declared, earning a chuckle from Ikki.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Ok, people I'm trying this pairing out for myself and anyone else that have been toying with something like this. Unlikely pairing, I know, but I kinda toyed around with this one, and I liked it. Tell me what you think!