Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ 21. ❯ Envy: The Watcher. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 07/06/2007, 11:12pm.
Authors Note:
Wrath and or Anger was actually supposed to be the second entry but it's still in-progress and I got an idea for this one.

Character: Kanzeon Bosatsu a.k.a. The Merciful Goddess.

Warning for possible out of character-ness. I don't write for her much at all.
////////////////

Seven Deadly Sins.Envy.2.
Title: The watcher.

She had one hand on her hip and in her other hand one of the lotus blossoms that floated in her pool.
She stood over it watching the boys she had known so long ago.
'In a way you boys are lucky. Back then when you each shone as brightly as a new star. Standing up for what you believed in, even at the cost of your lives....'

She glanced down at Goku for a moment.·d your freedom. In the end you got to leave the boredom of this place behind.'

Jiroushin had just came in and saw the expression on Kanzeon's face. "Is something wrong milady?"

"No." She smiled and tossed the flower into the pool.
//////////

Finished. 07/07/2007. 12:59am.
I may end doing a small edit on this in the future.
Happy er luckiest day of the year.:p.