Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ All at once. ❯ All at once. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 10/26/2007, 12:25am.
Authors Note:
For the 100_Women community.
Entry 1.

Character: Yaone.
Theme/Prompt: No.12. Tears.
Warning for possible out of character-ness.
Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki. Not I said the writer.;b.
//////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


She kept telling herself in her mind that it was worth it. For now her village, her parents were safe. Even if she was a sacrifice to a demon that was well known for horrible things.

She quietly followed the guard while silent tears fell down her face. Her fate was obvious at the moment. To be tortured and killed, never seeing anyone she loved ever again.

There was no lighting in the hallway where they were, just large spaces between columns that the evening sun shone through.

He had startled them both when he spoke. Then again part of her thoughts had been lingering elsewhere, on better times, before she had even heard the name.
"You, what are you doing?" He had been leaning against one of the columns, as well as doing a good job of blending into the darkness.

"She is the daughter of a medicine man and because of her beauty, she is to be presented to Hyakugan-maoh."

She shifted her gaze to the side, knowing who the man in front of them was. "Change of plans. She's coming with me." They both looked at him with surprise.
////////////////

She followed him to a spot outside atop a cliff. "Hyukagan-maoh has a habit of doing bad things to pretty girls." He looked over at her. "Whats your name?"

"Yaone." It had come a little more timid than how she would have normally spoke.

"Just don't get any romantic ideas in your head because of this. You'll come to work for me. As an apothecary of course."

"Yes my lord. Thank you." She bowed, holding back tears of relief for what he had done. She would do her best not to fail him,



Authors Note:
I know some of this might seem a bit off. I almost never write for her or anyone in the Kou-tachi actually. I'm working on improving my characterization of them. Also because I'm a fan of the Kougaiji/Yaone pairing.:p.


Later!.==^_^==. 10/26/2007, 01:43am.