Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Building A Bouquet. ❯ Poppy: Imagination. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 04/16/2007, 02:21am.
Authors Note:
For the 30_Flowers community over at LiveJournal.

Claim: Konzen Douji and Chibi Son Goku.
No pairings or shounen-ai.

Time-line: Gaiden.
Theme/Prompt: No.21: Poppy: Eternal Sleep or Imagination.
/////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


It was bedtime and so the blond haired god and the golden eyed boy were in their beds and supposed to be asleep by now.

The keyword being supposed. Konzen's eye twitched yet again because the monkeys tossing and turning in his own bed was keeping him awake.
"Will you go to sleep already."

Goku shifted in his own bed again.
"But I can't sleep."

"Well will you at least keep it down?"
Konzen sat up after feeling something get on his bed.

He looked over at the boy who was in turn giving him that face that meant he had some idea.
"Hey Konzen. Ten-P said that when people can't sleep they read or tell stories. Do you know any stories?"
He tilted his head at him curiously.

"No, No I do not. And when did he tell you that?"
Konzen couldn't imagine that coming up between a conversation between the two. Then again.

He put a little thought in it before he remembered.
"You know the last time I couldn't sleep and you told me to go find something to do."

Konzen stared in mild disbelief at the kid.
"You went over to Tenpou's in the middle of the night?"

This had made Goku laugh.
"Uh-uh. I went in the morning. Before that though I went to the field with the flowers and got some more. They were red and were pretty. Anyway if you don't have a story, I got one."

"You have one?"
His eye did the expected twitch.

He nodded.
"I made a story about the full belly brigade. Can I tell you huh?"
He made big hopeful almost puppy like eyes.

It was hitting close to two in the morning and if it would get the monkey to stop chattering.
"Fine. But will you go to sleep afterward?"

"I promise."

The god then wondered if he would regret his decision. He believed so.
//////////////////////////

"And that's the end."
Goku finished his story and then noticed that Konzen was asleep.
"I guess Ten-P was right."
He decided to tell him later but for now he went to lay near Konzen and fell asleep by his sun.


And as for Konzen, Well he would never admit to anyone not even to himself that, that night he actually had a dream that involved a flying meatbun.
////////////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
Hm. I'm not too sure about this one. I'm happy with most of it but in terms of character-ness I'm not 100%. Oh well.

Later! 04/16/2007, 03:21am.

P.S. For anyone who doesn't know, In episode 45 during the Gaiden moment(s) Chibi Goku asks if he can borrow the book from Tenpou and when Konzen asks Goku says it's his favorite.

Later part two! 04/16/2007, 03:25am.