Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Building A Bouquet. ❯ Lettuce: Cold Hearted. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 04/19/2007, 05:58am.
Authors Note:

For the 30_Flowers community over at LiveJournal.
Claim: Konzen Douji and Chibi Son Goku. No pairings or Shounen-ai.

Theme/Prompt: 80. Lettuce: Cold Hearted.

Warning: Out of Character-ness.

So the line with mentioning of lettuce in it makes sense it goes that the ones who had originally said it pretty much know that Goku goes to the flower field and retrieves flowers and such and this leads to them joking albeit rudely with each other that after comparison they say
Konzen's like lettuce and what not and that's around when Goku heard them but they arrived at their destination before Goku could make them take it back.

Let me know if anything else doesn't make sense or is confusing at all.==^-^==.
///////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
////////////

Konzen and Goku were walking back from Tenpou's after another visit that he had been 'talked' into by Goku. He also noticed that since yesterday the boy seemed to be distracted by something.

After much contemplation the youngling finally said what had been on his mind.
"Konzen. I don't think your lettuce."

This made the god stop for a moment and look over at the boy.
"What are you talking about?"

He had been a little ahead of Konzen when he stopped after he realized Konzen had stopped walking. He looked back at him.
"Yesterday when I was on my way back from the field, some guys were talking and said something about you being cold hearted an' stuff about lettuce. They went in somewhere before I could make'em take it back though."

After taking a quick breath he continued.
"I don't think your like that at all. 'cuz your nice to me and stuff."
He looked sad for the moment since he couldn't make them take it back and the fact alone that someone insulted his sun.

"Tch. Look monkey don't listen to people like that so much. And if you try to make everyone take back anything insulting they've said about me behind my back, then you would probably have almost as many if not more grudges then Kenren."
He crossed his arms and started walking again.
"Come on."

Goku bounded up beside him.
"Hey, Konzen?"

"What now?"

"What's a grudge?"
////////////////////

Authors Note:
I know this is weird and leaves off odd but that's how it was intended to finish.


Later!.==^-^==.
04/19/2007, 08:34am.