Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Building A Bouquet. ❯ Carnations: Fascination. ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 09/08/2007, 04:44am.
Authors Note:
I have recently found out that I still have some LiveJournal claims I thought I lost not too long back.:).

So for the 30_Flowers community.

Claim: Konzen Douji and chibi Son Goku. Non-pairing.
Theme/Prompt: No.13: Carnations: Fascination.

Warning for possible out of character-ness.
Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki. Not I said the writer.;b.
Many thanks for the reviews. Pocky for you people.==^-^==.
///////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


It was starting to get late evening and Konzen hadn't heard much from the monkey in awhile. He Decided to have a look in the field Goku seemed to love so much first.

He just couldn't have the kid causing any trouble, he already had enemies from just being a heretic as it was.
/////

Coming upon the field he had already spotted Goku seemingly entranced by a couple of butterflies fluttering around some flowers that were a pink and red mix.

'Figures he would be enthused by that.'
The god sighed.

"Goku." Konzen looked back over at the boy who for once hadn't noticed him standing there.

The aforementioned one looked a little surprised then got up and ran over Temporarily forgetting about the insects who had landed on the flowers.

"Look Konzen, aren't they neat." He smiled brightly pointing over to where the butterflies were still perched on the flower.

He had admit they weren't exactly ugly. But that was another matter.
"Have you been here this entire time?" He looked down at the kid.

"Yeah. I kinda lost track of time, Sorry."
He rubbed the back of his head.

"Forget it. Let's go."
The same time the two headed in for the evening, the same two butterflies flew off into the night.
////////

Authors Note:
The ending is a little off but I like the rest of it.^_^.
A chapter to Revenge of a God is almost done and will be up within the next 48hrs.^_^.

Later people!
09/08/2007, 06:05am.