Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ How Inspiring. ❯ Thank You. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 09/01/2007, 10:32pm.
Authors Note:
For the 10_Inspirations community over at LiveJournal.

Claim: Son Goku.
Theme/Prompt: Phrases: No.32. Say it with flowers.
Time-Line: Gaiden, Chibi-Goku.
Warning for possible out of character-ness. No pairings or shounen-ai.
Disclaimer: Kazuya Minekura owns Saiyuki. Not I said the writer.;b.
////////
Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


He looked at the some of the flowers in the big field near the palace.
He had wanted to do something for Konzen since he was nice to him, not like some of the other people he had met already.

Konzen hadn't been scared of him or called him some of the things others had. It wasn't much but he started picking out a few flowers from a couple of different places.
////////////

After putting together a few slightly different colored flowers, he went to Konzen's office knowing by now that that's where the god would be.
////////

He walked in Konzen's office and over to where he was sitting working on some papers. "Konzen?"

Konzen looked down at him. "What is it?" something in the boys tone had been different.

"Thank you."Smiling, He handed Konzen the little bouquet of flowers. And little did the god know that this would be the first of many flowers scattered about the place in time.
////////////

Authors Note:
I had a slightly different idea for part of this but I went with this.
Later!==^-^==.

Finished. 09/02/2007, 12:41am.