Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ SAIYUKI GOES TO DISNEY!!!! ❯ NO Guns in the Park, Please ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“…” = Talking
`…' = Thinking
 
Disclaimer: As usual, I own nothing……But I'll be sure to tell ya'll when I FINALLY OWN SANZO!!!! YOU WILL BE MINE!!!
*Insert maniacal laughter*
~~~~~~~~~~
The Saiyuki People Go to Disney!!!
Chapter 1: No Guns in the Park Please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Let's Go!” Goku yelled.
 
Gojyo sighed. “Why the hell did I have to come here?”
 
“Well we did win the free tickets.” said Hakkai with a “matter-of-fact” look on his face.
 
Gojyo stopped. “Hey Sanzo, Do you even remember entering a contest?”
 
Sanzo pulled out his gun. “ARE you accusing ME of this?!?”
 
“No! How could I a mere mortal question the Great Priest Sanzo?” Gojyo said sarcastically. “Tight-ass priest” he added under his breath.
 
“WHAT WAS THAT YOU COCKROACH!?!” Sanzo screamed
 
“No Sanzo wait!” Hakkai pleaded, but it was too late.
 
“DIE!!!” Sanzo shouted firing a round at Gojyo's head.
 
“Damn you!” Gojyo yelled.
 
(Katana: To avoid a lot of swearing and shooting, I have decided to leave the fight between Gojyo and Sanzo to your imagination.)
“Please calm DOWN you two, you're scaring the children.” Hakkai said, finally losing a little of his cool. `Oh, well…..is it really worth it?'
 
Turning away, he pulled out the letter that told them that they won the trip. It read:
 
Dear Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo, and Goku;
 
Congratulations! You are the lucky winners of an all-expense paid trip to Disneyland in Florida! Included in this envelope are your plane and admission tickets.
 
Enjoy,
K.T.
 
 
“K.T.” Hakkai muttered. “Who's that?”
“Hell if I know.” Sanzo said.
`Finally calmed down a little I see.' Hakkai thought.
 
“And I really don't care…” Sanzo added.
 
Hakkai nodded. “Whatever you say sir.”
`I still have my doubts, but I can't tell Sanzo that with out the serious possibly of losing my head.'
Also, he was starting to get tired and developing a small headache.
`And we haven't even entered the park'
 
“Excuse me sirs…” a voice said behind them.
 
Instinct took over reason; the three of them (K: Goku is FAR ahead of them at this point, but his stupid monkey brain hasn't noticed they're gone.) turned around, each pulling out their weapon.
 
They were thrown completely off guard, because when they suspected an ugly, stinky demon; they were met with an ugly stinky park attendant. (K: Is that what they are called?)
 
“Sorry sirs, but park policy clearly states that no weapons allowed in the park…” He said stretching out his hands to take their weapons. `Trust me; I'll keep `em safe for you.”
 
“O.K…Mr. Gardner…” Hakkai said reading the man's name tag. “Gojyo, give this good man your weapon…”
 
“……Fine” Gojyo said as he handed over his weapon. Hakkai also put away his Chi energy. But Sanzo refused.
 
“Sir…did you hear me?” Mr. Gardner asked hesitantly.
 
“Yes…but no” Sanzo said still holding his gun.
 
Mr. Gardner was stunned; this had most certainly NOT been in his training. “What?”
 
“You heard me chubby…I said NO!” Sanzo said starting to lose his temper.
 
“Sir, I cannot allow you to…”
 
Mr. Gardner was cut off by Sanzo shooting his gun into the air. “This gun is special to me and I'm not gonna let some sausage-fingered, snot-nosed attendant take it from me!!!!” Sanzo said, raising his voice with each word.
 
The attendant was REALLY scared now. “Sir, just PLEASE promise me that you won't fire or even pull out that gun in the park….or if you do…don't mention my name at all…Ok?”
 
“Hn..” Sanzo grunted giving a short nod.
 
“Good….bye” Mr. Gardner said. Than he ran away as fast as his puggy legs could take him, dropping Gojyo's weapon.
 
“SANZO, HAKKAI, GOJYO! What's taking you guys so long?!?” Goku yelled, finally remembering that they were supposed to be with him.
 
“Comin' you Baka-Zaru!” Gojyo yelled back to the waiting Goku.
 
“Whad'da call me?!”
“You heard me!”
 
Hakkai laughed. “We might as well follow them.” He said with a grin.
 
“Hn…” was all that Sanzo would said.
 
`Maybe from here on in, we can have a nice peaceful day.' Hakkai thought.
 
But little did they know that in the shadows, a figure was watching them. “Hn…so they're here too…”
 
~~~
K: OOOHHH!! Cliffhanger!!! I LOVE doing that to people……but I think this is a personal best.
 
Next time:
The adventure continues;
Who is watching them? And what is Goku's favorite ride?
That is for me to know and you to find out!
 
Until then!!!
See ya!!