Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ SAIYUKI GOES TO DISNEY!!!! ❯ Is it REALLY Small World? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Is it a smalll world after all?

Disclaimer: *Insert something clever and funny about me not owning Saiyuki & to cry out my undying love for Sanzo.*

Katana: Sorry, but I found part of the original story...In case if you were wondering, my brother put a heat lamp on top of my notebook....that's how he destroyed it....along with an original story about ancient Japan, the 3 Dodgeball Chapter and a whole new story....*sigh* That'll teach me to make 2nd copies....Oh well, so my life goes....Now, on with the show!

~~~~~~~~
"Finally!" Goku said.
Sanzo and Hakkai had just caught up with Goku.
Sanzo sighed. "Let's get this over with then..."
"I suppose we have to go through security." Hakkai commented pleasantly.
"OH MY GOD!" Gojyo yelled. "THE LINE'S ALL THE WAY TO THE FREAKING PARKING LOT!" (K: Which if you've been to WDW is VERY far away.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
45 minutes and much complaining later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAY! We're FINALLY in!" Goku exclaimed jumping around.
"Welcome to Magic Kingdom!" said a sugary-sweet voice.
Goku stopped and stared. "It's Cinderella!" he said.
Gojyo walked over to them "Hey Monkey, who's your..." He stopped when he saw her.

Immediately, he went into "full-flirting" mood. "Hey, I'm Gojyo. What's your name?"
Cinderella was shocked. "Ummm....I...I'm..."
"Hey buddy!" a man's voice said. "Get off my girl!"
"It's Prince Charming!" Goku screamed, hardly believing what he saw.
"Not very Charming is he?" Hakkai joked watching The Prince yelling at Gojyo to get away from Cinderella.
But Gojyo wasn't listening. "Wanna go get at drink with me at Pleasure Island?"
"HEY!" Prince Charming reitrated.

Hakkai intervened before before there was a real fight. "We were just going now." He said as he grabbed Gojyo by the back of his shirt and dragged him away yelling.
"Hey look!" Goku said "It's the Boat ride! CAN WE GO ON? CAN WE CAN WE CAN WE?"
"Sure!" Hakkai said pleasantly.
"I WANNA RIDE WITH SANZO!!" Goku whined.
Sanzo sighed. "Fine..."
~~~
At the front of the line...
~~~
Hakkai and Goyjo got the back of the boat, while Sanzo and Goku got the front.

About halfway through the ride, Goku was excited and hyper, Hakkai had that pleasant grin on his face, and Sanzo and Gojyo were going insane. Right about when the dolls where singing "It's a small world after all" in German, Gojyo snapped. "STOP IT!" he screamed.

Back in the control room, They were watching the ride monitors and heard someone scream "STOP!" and immendiately, they stopped the boats.

"NOW WHAT'D YOU DO YOU DUMB COCKROACH!" Sanzo yelled.
"DON'T GET MAD AT ME!" Gojyo yelled back, and then tacking out his weapon, proceeded to smash the dolls. Sanzo took out his gun also and started shooting. But the singing didn't stop.
"THEY WON'T QUIT!" Gojyo yelled. "RETREAT!" Then he dived into the water and swam to the end of the ride. Sanzo, being a little more practical, ran to the emergency exit. Hakkai moved up to up to the front and sat down with Goku and patiently waited for the ride to start back up.
However, on the other side of the park...
~~~
"K.T.?" Yaone asked.
"Forget it..." Dokugakuji said. "Who care about some K.T.?"
"NOT ME!" Lirin said jumping up and down. "Just wanna find big brother and ride some rides and leave!"
"Indeed..." Yaone said. "I wonder where Lord Kougaiji is?"
"Let's just get him and go..." Dokugakuji said.
I'm afraid I cannot allow you to do that..." a voice said from the shadows. "You see, Kougaiji is with me..."
"What?" Yaone gasped.
"He's fine...for now..." the voice said. "But you cannot leave...That'd be no fun! So run around, play and enjoy yourselves...all will be clear soon..."

~~~~~~~~
Katana: Well...This sure has taken a strang turn...well Please comment me on how I'm doing, and tell me anything you might want me to add.....Also, I will try to get new chapters out faster...So, until then...Bye!