Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ SAIYUKI GOES TO DISNEY!!!! ❯ Attack of the Noodles ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: The Attack of the Noodles

Disclaimer: I don't own Saiyuki or Disney...so there....

Katana: Well, as you can see, I'm writing more now then I have in a while. That's because I've been less depressed recently. I can't wait until school starts. Not that I really LIKE school, but I miss all my friends. I'll be in 10th grade...wow...3 MORE YEARS! WHOOT! Oh, and by the way, the Noodle Stand I mention is one of the best food places in Magic Kingdom. It's near the Lilo and Stitch and Buzz Lightyear Rides.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't...say...a word...." a very wet Gojyo said to Hakkai, who was trying not to laugh.
"SANZO!" Goku whined. "I'm HUNGRY!"
"No!" Sanzo said, then hit him with his fan.
"There appears to be a rather good noodle stand at the other end of the park...." Hakkai said looking at the map.
Sanzo gave him his best 'I-will-kill-you' glare.
"Can we go?" Goku begged. "PLEASE?"
Sanzo looked at Goku, then rolled his eyes and sighed.
"YAY! NOODLES!" Goku yelled.
Hakkai laughed as he watched Gojyo swear and wrung out his shirt.
Later, as they were eating their expensive, cheap Chinese food and Sanzo's gold credit card was almost out of cash.
"Well?" Hakkai asked happily. "What shall we do next?"
"How 'bout this shootin' ride?" Goku said, now happy after buying a dozen plates of Chicken Teriyaki. "I bet Sanzo will be GREAT at it!"
Sanzo sighed.
"Fine with me..." Gojyo said, finally resembling dry.
They went to the ride, which is next to the Noodle Stand, and looked at the line. But this time they were smart, they got the Fast-Pass and were in a very short period of time, on the ride.
Hakkai had a great time shooting at all the targets, Gojyo, on the other hand, was having a harder time. But Goku only seemed interested in spinning the car around. "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he yelled. "Sanzo, put your hands up!" Sanzo was far from having fun. Actually, his face a disgusting shade of green now. At the end of the ride, Sanzo made a beeline for the Mens' Room, while Gojyo was laughing hysterically.
~~~~~
Back with the other group...
~~~~~
"What should we do know?" Yaone asked.
"What she said...What else can we do?" Dokugakuji sighed.
"KIND HER 'N BEAT HER UP!" Lirin yelled.
Yaone sighed. "Lady Lirin, you really should not speak of such things..."
"But what about big brother?" Lirin asked.
"We shall have to listen to her and go on without Lord Kougaiji for now..." Yaone said sadly.
"Well, what will we do first?" Dokugakuji asked.
Lirin got an evil grin on her face. "THE BOAT RIDE!" she yelled.
~~~~
15 mind-numbing minutes later...
~~~
"WHAT!" Lirin yelled. "It's CLOSED!"
"Yes.." a park attendent named Paula (K: Sorry, not Mr. Gardener...) said. "Some nut-cases distroyed the entire ride!"
"Grrr..." a mad Lirin growled. "If I ever see them I'll pound them into the dust!"
Yaone sighed. "Well then, shall we go to the train ride?"
"...Sure..." Lirin said still upset.
~~~~~
Back to Sanzo and the rest...
~~~~~
Gojyo was laughing so hard he almost peed himself when Sanzo finally emerged from the restroom. "Death..." he said quietly to Gojyo putting his gun to his forehead.
"Well?" Hakkai said. "How about a nice train ride?"
They were standing in the line (no fast-passes) when Gojyo gasped.
"Shit..." he said quietly.
"What is it?" Hakkai asked and then he saw them.
Dokugakuji, Yaone, and Lirin heading right to the ride that they were last in line for. He met Yaone's eyes and saw a similar shock in them. They were seen.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Katana: Another cliffhanger. Well...I like this chapter...I don't know way, but it's my favorite. I had ALOT of problems with food prices in Disney. It's SOO expensive there. I lost alot of weight from skipping meals and doing a ton of walking. But I also got a lot of blisters....ouch...

Next chapter: They finally meet! A fight is brewing and what could stop it? Who knows?