Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ SAIYUKI GOES TO DISNEY!!!! ❯ They meet each other....and me too... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4: They Meet...again...

Disclaimer: I don't own Saiyuki or Disney......or much of anything else......

Katana: I have returned! I'm sorry that I haven't written Chapter 3 of Dodgeball yet. I've been kinda lacking for inspiration for it. My friend Ashley, who helped me come up with the idea, goes to my school. So the next chapter will probably be out soon after school starts. Again, I apologize for that. A little on the story now, I really don't know where most of this is going. It was meant to be a light comedy, but in come Yaone and the rest...and...well...It evolved from there. But enough of me, time for Chapter 4!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hakkai's eyes met Yaone's and saw a similar shock in them. They had been spotted.
Crap... Hakkai thought. He turned to Gojyo, "Don't say anything..." he muttered.
"But what about them?..." Gojyo whispered back.
The lane moved up and their discussion stopped for a while. There were now a few people between them and Yaone, who was at the front. Hakkai looked back at her. She met his gaze and she smiled and nodded.
Good, she won't tell them... Hakkai thought. But if any of the others see them... He shuddered.
"What?" Sanzo said to him, turning.
"NOTHING!" Hakkai said.
"SANZO I LOVE YOU!" Gojyo said, trying to get him to look the opposite direction from where Yaone and the others were.
Sanzo looked at him shaken for a minute, and then he hit him with his fan. "You don't even deserve one of my bullets..."
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Gojyo yelled putting his hand on his head.
Hakkai heaved a sigh. They should be busy for a while...
Several minutes later, it was finally time for them to get on the ride and much to the despair of Hakkai, they got the back car. Hakkai insisted that he and Gojyo got the back-facing seats, so Sanzo and Goku wouldn't see the others. They, conveniantly, got the very front car. Yaone got the sat facing them, while Dokugakuji and Lirin squeezed into the other side. But luck was not on their side. Right after the ride began, Goku looked back to see the planet ride that was above the train station and he saw the back of Lirin's head. He didn't even recoginze her until she turned her head a little to the left to get a better look of the park.
"Hey! Sanzo!" Goku said loudly. "Look!" It's Lirin and the rest!"
Sanzo turned.
"HI!" Goku yelled.
"SHUT UP MONKEY!" Sanzo screamed and pulled out his fan. That made Dokugakuji turn.
Great... he thought. We were being followed...
But, surprisingly, they all waited until the end of the ride to acknowledge each other more than that. Maybe because Sanzo didn't want to pay for another ride. Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai, and Goku got off first and waited for the other three.
"Well... What are you all doing here?" Dokugakuji asked plainly.
Sanzo glared at him. "I could ask you the same thing..."
"Here were invited here..." Hakkai said pulling out the letter and handed it to Yaone. "...by someone who called themself K.T."
Yaone took it and pulled out her own. "Really?" she said, suprised. "Us too!"
"Met her yet?" Dokugakuji asked.
"No."Gojyo answered.
"We have!" Lirin said. "'N she's a bitch!"
"I BET!" Goku said back. "She sent us here, but only to meet you!"
"AND SHE STOLE NII-CHAN!"
"Wait..." Hakkai said, interupting them. "She kidnapped Kougaiji?"
Yaone sighed and nodded sadly.
Gojyo looked at her, and then bursted out laughing. "The great Kougaiji-sama? Got KIDNAPPED BY A LITTLE GIRL!!!"
Suddenly, there was a crack of thunder and Katana appeared. "I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL FOR YOU INFORMATION!" she screamed
This made Gojyo stop laughing.
Hakkai bowed to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Katana bowed back. "Same here."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Katana: Guten Tag! Well, I started school a few weeks ago and my teachers apparently enjoy pounding me with homework. My English teacher found out that i like writing and gives us one or two papers a weeks. I'm really trying hard this year to get good grades because I failed 2 classes in two quarters. If i do fail, I'll be banned from thw computer, so wish me luck! Also, me and a friend, Tsuki are working on a Yu Yu Hakusho and Saiyuki ficcy. It'll kinda be like Disney, except for completely different.....So look out for that......well.....See ya soon!