Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ A New Comer ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The demons charged. Keiko let go of Goku's hand. It was a mistake. He passed out right there on the spot. She fought as hard as she could. When she was fighting, someone hit her in the back of the head knocking her out cold.
Her eyes opened. She was laying on hard concrete. She looked down and saw shackles on her hands and feet, “No! OH GOD NO!” she said pulling the chains. “I WON'T LOSE LIKE THIS!” she yelled pulling even harder. Tears fell out of her eyes.
She looked over to the next jail cell. She could see the Sanzo party chained up and still asleep. She heard foot step coming closer to her cell. She looked up and saw Alex standing there. His hair was nightmare black with red streked in it.
“So, you're finally awake. Good.” he said looking down at her.
“You can kill me, but…LET THEM GO!” she yelled.
“Why would I do that? I would rather have you watch them die.” he said narrowing his eyes at her.
Alex walked away laughing as two demon gaurds opened the cell door. They made her stand up and held on to her tightly.
She walked silently looking back at the cell that held the Sanzo party. She needed to fix this mess. She got an idea. She sighed and shifted every once of body wheight to the floor. She fell as far as she could go. The demons ordered her to stand up again.
She jumped up and grabbed the demons arms with the little room that she had to move her own arms. She swung over their heads and kicked them in the back knocking them to the ground. She pulled as hard as she could and broke the chains. When her hands were free she unlocked the ankle chians with a bobby pin she had in her hair. She ran back to her cell to get her backpack that they had thrown in her cell. She unzipped it and grabbed her daggers.
She ran back to where the others were and broke into the cell. She ran over to them and shook each one of them so that they would wake up. She started to work on their chains, “You guys need to get out of here.” she said with a serious expression. She unlocked all of their chains and stood up.
“We're not just gonna leave you.” Gojyo said.
“Yeah. Plus, they messed with us too. We are gonna kick some ass.” Goku said.
They all ran out of the dungeon and down a hallway. They came across some demons. Sanzo fired his gun at them. He hit every one of them. They kept on going down the hallway. They came to an opening
Suddenly, Alex appeared in front of Keiko and smaked her into a wall. She let took in a sharp breath and slid down the wall.
Guards grabbed each one of the others. Alex walked up to Sanzo and took his gun, “Now there will be no more tricks.” he laughed.
Keiko glared at Alex, “They have nothing to do with this! Let them go!” she yelled charging after him with her daggers.
Alex whipped out his sword that got more powerful with every soul he killed. He blocked the daggers. She pushed off of the sword with the daggers and did a back filp and landed perfectly.
“You think you can beat me with fancy gymnastics?” he asked with a laugh.
“No, I know that I can beat you.” she said narrowing her eyes.
He went after her. She did back hand springs, dodging every singal swipe he took at her. She saw that she was getting close to the wall. She did one last back hand sring and put her feet up against the wall and pushed off.
She flew towards him slashing him. She did a front flip and landed it. She turned around to see him coming after her. He raised his sword and threw it down with all his strength. She raised the daggers above her face and crossed them over each other stopping the blow. She slid back at the impact.
“You really think you can beat me?” he asked her.
“Like I said. I know I can beat you.” she said slipping one of her daggers out of the hold and was about to stab him in the stomach but she stopped and her eyes went wide. She felt pain hit her.
She felt a blade slip out of her back.
“KEIKO!” Goku yelled out.
She slowly turned around to see her mother standing with the bloody dagger in her hand. Keiko fell to her knees with her arms planted on the ground.
Goku fought his way out of the guards grip and killed the demon. So did everyone else. Sanzo retrived his gun off of the floor.
Keiko's mother knelt down by Keiko, “You should have listened.” her mother said. “Such a beautiful girl and such a strong fighter. It's ashame that that had to be wasted.”
Her mother stood up and wathced Keiko fall to the floor.
“You bitch!” he yelled going after her with his staff.
She held out a hand and blocked him sending him flying into Gojyo. Sanzo aimed his gun at her, “Give me one good reason not to shoot you.” he said with death written all over his face.
“Because if you do, you will die next.” she said.
Without a word he shot her and she vanished, “Not a good reason.” he said.
Alex got into a ready position, “Bring it on.” he said.
Hakkai ran over to Keiko and suported her head and back in his arms. She as still breathing. A tear rolled down her cheek.
“Please, don't die.” he said holding her head to his chest.
“Hey, if I can cheat death twice, I can do it again.” she said with a weak smile.
Sanzo pointed his gun at Alex while the other two got in a ready positiotn, “You're next.” Sanzo said.
All three of them did their attacks at the same time killing Alex once and for all. They then went over to Keiko. Gojyo studied her closely.
“We need to get her out of here.” he said.
Hakkai picked her up gently.
“Wait.” they heard a faint voice say. “You need to blow this place up. There are some bombs in a chamber. I'll give you the directions to the room.” she said.
Keiko gave them directions. They ran to the room. They tried to open it but it was locked. Sanzo shot the door and kicked it open.
“We don't have time to set the bombs different places. Give me a match and I'll set them off. You will have about one minute to get out of the castle.” Keiko said.
“I'm not gonna leave you Keiko.” Hakkai said seriously.
“If you set these things off, you'll never be able to run with me. Leave me here. Go.” Keiko demanded.
“No! I won't let you die!” Hakkai yelled. “I have an idea.” he loked up at the others. “Give me and Keiko a head start. Then pull the sringd the all the bombs as far as they will go. Light the strings and run.” he said.
“Okay.” Gojyo said. “Keiko, give us directions for an exit.” he said.
Keiko told him the directions. Hakkai looked back at the others when she was done, “Count until one hundrered.” Hakkai started to run. They were getting close to the exit. The others finished counting to one hundered and did what Hakkai told them to do.
While Hakkai and Keiko were waiting. Hakkai closed Keiko's wound. They finally saw them comeing out of the castle, At the very moment, the castle exploded and sent the three flying.
They all watched the castle burn. Keiko was strarting to get weaker and weaker. Keiko coughed up blood. She looked up at Hakkai with sad eyes, “Kill me.” she said.
“I won't do it. There's still time!” Hakkai protested.
“Please, I'm in too much pain.” she said.
Sanzo took out his gun and aimed it at Keiko, “Hakkai, set her down.” he said.
Hakkai set her down on the sandy ground.
“NO! STOP!” Goku yelled about to run in front of Keiko.
Gojyo grabbed him by the arms, “You can't!”
“Goku, this is what I want. I'm in too much pain.” she said.
Sanzo was about to shoot, but then a light came down on Keiko.
The Merciful Goddess came down. She went up to Keiko and whipped the blood away from her mouth, “I can help you my dear.” she said stroking the girls face.
She out two hands on the young girl. A bright light was all that the others saw. When it disappeared, they saw Keiko in the arms of the Goddess.
She was sleeping in her arms. The goddess handed her to Gojyo. He took her gently. He felt her snuggle up closer to him.
“You owe me.” the Goddess laughed. With those last words, she was gone. Hakaru turned into the jeep. Gojyo set Keiko in the jeep to sleep.
Soon, Keiko woke up to see her favorite four people. Her sleepyness went away and she smiled the biggest smile ever.
“Hey princess.” Gojyo said.
“Keiko!” Goku yelled giving the girl a hug from behind.
She turned around to face Goku and gave him a hug back. She looked at Gojyo who was smiling.
She gave him a hug to. She let go and slinked her way over to the back of Sanzo's seat, “Hey, Sanzo, I bet you wanna a hug too.” she said. Without giving him time to protest she gave him a hug from the back.
“Get off of me.” he said.
“I love you too.” she said happily. She looked into the mirror and saw a pair of green eyes. “HAKKAI!” she said giving him a hug too. The jeep swerved a bit. She let go of him.
“Hey Keiko.” he said.
“Hey Hikkai, when are we getting to the next town?” Goku asked from the backseat.
“Food is the only thing you think about.” Gojyo said rolling his eyes.
“Is not!” Goku defened.
“Shut the hell up!” Sanzo shouted from the front seat.
Keiko giggled. She was so glad that she was going to continue her journey with the four guys she know could call family.