Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: AVATAR TUNER ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue
 
 
 
AD-2010, Blue Star or to be exact Our Earth…
 
Explosion and sounds of machineguns can be heard. It was a battlefield all around the surface of this tiny planet. Nobody knows about the cause but this war happened really fast and quick. Meanwhile behind a wall of fallen house, a young soldier seems really busy reloading bullet to his custom machinegun. This young soldier already face many battle before and those battle in his past life sharpen himself as a warrior on this dying planet. His name is Yudhionov and he is the very same Yudhionov who vowed to fight against injustice until his last blood. But it seems today is his unlucky day, after all his comrades being killed in this battlefield leaving himself alone under siege of the enemies.
 
“Fuck…!” he cursed since he realize his life is doomed but nothing stopped him from keep fighting. It was his spirit that keep him struggle in this injustice society at least for him. Suddenly he can hear a sound of handgun being shot. Two enemies fallen motionless and a lone figure stood behind him. A young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes that really beautiful and enigmatic for him. It was when he saw the girl avoid bullet like she was dancing and keep shooting to the enemy sentries until one by one falling motionless. “Who are you…!?” Yudhionov asked but the girl just smiled at him. “Madlax…” the girl replied and she quickly leaped and doing some somersault stunt before shot her last handgun bullet toward a sniper that hides behind the almost destroy building.
 
Yudhionov on that time feel relieved but also scared in the same time. He feel relieved since this mysterious girl called Madlax save him from this perilous situation but in the same time he afraid if this girl turned into enemy later on. Alrhough Yudhionov quite confident with his skill but killing a mysterious girl who defeated thirty enemy sentries alone armed by handgun is not something that he can take lightly. Yudhionov stared at the mysterious girl and pointed his machinegun. “Why you helping me…what is your purpose…!?” Yudhionov asked. “Ne…” the girl called Madlax spoken. “Did killing people will make my existence became real…?” Madlax asked and Yudhionov stared at the mysterious girl in confusion.
 
“Madlax…” another voice suddenly can be heard and another girl appeared from nowhere. This girl has brown short hair and wears a very tidy shirt with necktie, brown jacket, black short skirt, black socks and leather shoes. She holds something that looks like a book and stared toward Madlax. “Ah, did I scare you Margaret…I am sorry if I do that…” Madlax smiled toward Margaret, another mysterious girl that appeared in front of Yudhionov. “Eh ano…eto…gomen…” Margaret replied. “Margaret Ojousama…!” someone called from faraway and now another mysterious girl with maid attire appeared on the other side of the hill. “Ah…Elanore…” Margaret stared toward the girl in maid attire and smiled. “Who are you all really…!?” Yudhionov begins to lose his sanity after he saw from nowhere three mysterious girls appeared in front of him. “I am sorry mister…my name is Elanore Baker and this is Miss Margaret Burton…my mistress…and this is a bodyguard…Madlax…I am sorry if we disturb you somehow…” Elanore smiled toward Yudhionov.
 
“Now…it begins not making any sense at all…why there is a maid…a noble girl and a mercenary on hire that can defeat thirty sentries alone…moreover…what are you doing in this war thorn country anyway…?” Yudhionov asked. “Well, actually…I am looking…for…this book…clue…” Margaret showed Yudhionov the book she holds from her hands. “It was…thorned and there is a blood stained over the thorned pages…is it something important hides inside this book…?” Yudhionov asked. “I…don't know…” Margaret replied. “That's the reason why I and Madlax accompany Margaret Ojousama to find a clue about this book…moreover this book is the only thing she had as a remembrance from her late father…” Elanore answered on Margaret behalf. “Now wait…this book that led you into this war zone…are you all insane…!?” Yudhionov shouted.
 
“We are not insane…moreover I know what I am doing…” Madlax replied with a relax voice like it seems not a bother for her after all. “Well, you must be have a devil luck to be able to defeat those thirty sentries alone…but the situation in war is different ladies…!” Yudhionov replied in sarcastic tone. “But…we cannot just left…after all Margaret Ojousama said…all of the clue will be hidden in this place…I mean this war zone…if you might implies here mister Yudhionov…so I hope you don't mind…” Elanore replied. “You know, I cannot guarantee if there is something else happened to all of you…after all…I cannot protect all of your sexy butts by myself…” Yudhionov grinned and answered slyly.
 
Margaret quickly paled and hides behind Elanore meanwhile the young maid just glared toward Yudhionov. “It was a very rude language you chose mister Yudhionov…scared Magaret Ojousama…!” Elanore shouted toward Yudhionov comment. “Whooops…sorry ladies…but soldier know his language means here…in the battlefield usually…no butts can be spared…everyone are same here…” Yudhionov replied. “It is a wise advice but I know my own strength here…since this place already considered as my cradle since the day I was born in this world…” Madlax suddenly speaks “Oh… so now a wonder-girl decides to give a battle-hardened soldier a lecture about this battlefield…interesting indeed…!” Yudhionov grinned toward Madlax. “Experience never counted in the battle Mr.Yudhionov…the only thing counted is survival instinct….” Madlax replied and smiled toward him.
Suddenly a voice of something heavy crashed the asphalt road could be heard. “Everyone…hide..! That's a mobile suit…!” Yudhionov quickly commanded and he quickly jumped to hide in the nearby building followed by Madlax, Margaret and Elanore. Two gigantic humanoid weapons walked on the road near Yudhionov and the others hideout. It seems they are looking for something meanwhile Madlax grabbed sniper rifle from a fallen sniper and ready to shoot one of those gigantic humanoid fighting machines. “No…don't shoot…” Yudhionov quickly put his hand on Madlax arms. “Those mobile suits…they are cannot be defeated by conventional weapon except with Anti-MS rifle…!” Yudhionov explained. “What is mobile suit anyway…?” Elanore enquiries.
 
“Mobile suit…I don't know since when…they are…I mean humanity posses ability to create this monstrous creature…but these steel giants are weapon of mass destruction…the one here are MS-06J Zaku II…a standard ground type mobile suit…but don't think since they are standard issue…you can defeat them with conventional weapon…!” Yudhionov explained. “I never…see…something…like this…before…” Margaret whispered. “It is strange…neither I…Margaret Oujosama are correct…this place must be…!” Elanore want to finish her sentence but Madlax quickly cut her sentence off. “As I expected before…this planet is not our planet…this place is another world…a different world altogether…must be that light that brought us here…” Madlax spoken.
 
Four of them waiting until those two Zaku II left but it seems those two mobile suits will be there for a time being and they are literally trapped inside the building. “So…where are you came from…?” Yudhionov asked. “Earth…” Margaret answered. “Hoi…oi…don't make me laugh little princess…this is Earth…are you sure about this and there is nothing cracked your skull during teleporting…?” Yudhionov asked meanwhile Elanor once again glared toward the young soldier. “There are a theory about parallel universe…this place must be Earth and our place also Earth as well…but with different entity…quality and quantity…” Madlax suddenly speaks. “Heh…you pretty smart wonder-girl…!” Yudhionov grinned. “By the way…who owned those mobile suits anyway…?” Madlax enquiries meanwhile Elanor try to assured Margaret not to scare toward everything.
 
“Well…nobody know about them…we refers them as Secret Society so far…they are collecting tax from us and behave like Gods…that's why rebellion happened and a lot of freedom fighters appeared…” Yudhionov explained. “And…you're one of them…I mean freedom fighters as well…?” Madlax asked again. “Yes I am…I have people that I want to protect…that's the reason for me to keep fighting…!” Yudhionov answered. “But…your enemy is those gigantic giant robot, mister Yudhionov…how you going to win this battle…!?” Elanor asked. “Heh, I have my own MS-06F2 Zaku II F2 Type for my personal use…but it was under repair at this moment…damn…!” Yudhionov cursed. “So basically no hope at all…?” Madlax asked. “You're right lady…only a miracle will save us in this moment…” Yudhionov replied while stared on the ceiling.
 
Meanwhile not far from that place…
 
“I never realize…the dimensional time travel can be so weary…” Ave commented. “By the way…Argan…status all green…weapon check…Rush Scythe…Gun Familiar…Attracter Shower…Meth Asher…Axion Buster…” Ave read all of the status on the screen. “I only can hoping at this moment that Shinjiro and the other members of Hoshigumi will also land in safety as well…including those SRX Team…” Ave sighed. Suddenly his Argan's sensor picked something not far from his place. “Two unit of enemy…identified as mobile suit…hmmm…type MS-06J series…” Ave read the sensor screen and sighed. “I think there will be no time for me to relax…hopefully they are not well armed…” Ave commented as his Argan unfolded its wings and flew toward the incoming enemy signal.
 
It has been two years since Ave left Blue Star after operation Gaia Saviour ended. Now he must fight again but unknown by him about the cruel fate waiting for him. What is the secret being held by Blue Star and who are those three mysterious girls called Madlax, Elanore and Margaret…? What is the book possessed by Margaret and what is the secret behind Imaginer that being unfolded in this story later on…? One thing for sure, this time Ave will face all of his worst enemies including his own past.
 
 
To Be Continued
 
 
Theme Song: Hitomi no Kakera “or” Fragment of Gaze
Performed By: Nanri Yuuka
 
anata dake ni aitakute imademo zutto
ame no hi ni wa omoidasu negai hitotsu dake
 
anata no mune ni wasureta
watashi no kakera
mada soko ni aru?
 
tojita honno naka nemutteru
omoide to iu na no PANDORA no houseki
toiki shinobaseta tameraide
itsumademo miteita
 
kinou chitta hanabira wo oshinde naita
anata no koto sukoshizutsu wasurete ikuyou de
 
 
watashi wa anata no kakera
anata no mune e kaeritai dake
 
kake ochita watashi no hitomi wa
mikazuki no katachi ni kowareta QUOOTSU
hikari mitasu no wa anata dake
itsumademo matteru
here in the rain
 
anata ni tada aitakute...
 
 
tojita honno naka nemutteru
omoide to iu na no PANDORA no houseki
toiki shinobaseta tameraide
itsumademo miteita
 
kake ochita watashi no hitomi wa
mikazuki no katachi ni kowareta QUOOTSU
mune wo mitasu no wa anata dake
itsumademo matteru
 
kakera wo sagashite
 
 
English Translation
 
I still want to see only you
On rainy days, I remember my one desire
 
The piece of myself
I left in your heart
Is it still there?
 
here in the rain
Sleeping inside a closed book
Are Pandora's gems called memories
I have forever watched them with a hesitation
That held my breath
Here in the rain
 
 
I cried yesterday, feeling sorry for the petals that fell
It was like forgetting you little by little as I go
 
I am a piece of you
I just want to return to your heart
 
My broken, fallen eyes
Are quartz broken as a crescent moon
You alone fill them with light
I am forever waiting for you
Here in the rain
 
I just want to see you......
 
 
Sleeping inside a closed book
Are Pandora's gems called memories
I have forever watched them with a hesitation
That held my breath
 
My fallen eyes
Are quartz broken as a crescent moon
You alone fill my heart
I am forever waiting for you
Here in the rain
 
Searching for the piece