Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ ALPHA UNIVERSE SAGA: JENSEITS VON GUT UN BOSE ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 01: Departure
 
 
 
Ave entered the briefing room and inside that room sit the new captain of Shirogane battleship, Tetsuya Onodera. The young Time Diver just gulped and stared toward his new captain meanwhile Tetsuya smiled at him. “Don't be nervous 2nd lieutenant…I just want to give you this document about what happened toward those incidents…” Tetsuya explained. Ave quickly accepts the brown envelope given by Tetsuya and opened it.
 
Inside the envelope there are several blurry photographs and two pages documents. While those file are blurry, the young Time Diver could recognised some mysterious figures attacked the Imperial Theatre Mansion and Les Chattes Noires Night Club with something. It was something demonic and even possessing the power of Dis Lev; Ave could feel the demonic power piercing through his skin and bones.
 
“Rogue Flamer…?” Ave asked.
 
“That's the codename given toward those attackers by Federation officials…” Tetsuya answered. “So what is the connection between this incident and us captain…?” Ave asked. “Those Federation officials already arrange special request toward us DC to investigate this matter…especially the new Federation president and vice minister of foreign affair also made this special request…in return they will allocated some fund toward REIOS Plan…” Tetsuya answered. “So…we now fight alongside these Kagekidans after many things happened…it is still quite unbelievable for me…” Ave replied. “Everything is just a political matter 2nd lieutenant….” Tetsuya answered.
 
Ave accepted the document and he quickly left the briefing room after several more briefing from captain Tetsuya Onodera. He realizes about how this incident affected Federation in the past months and as Alpha Numbers, they didn't realize this. It was happened two months after Guest Incident and the signed of Peace Treaty between Zuvorg Alliance and Alpha Numbers as representative of Earth Federation. Nobody really knows about what happened except those Federation officials. Even Ave himself suspects those politicians hide something from him.
 
Vector Enterprise Main Headquarter, Rhine Maidens Mobile Colony…
 
“Operation March Wind…?” Shion Uzuki asked. “Yep, and captain Onodera will act as our captain along with Hagane crews in this operation…” Ave explained. “Hmmm…they specially request for the Echepalon equipment and if possible KOS-MOS assistance as well…” Ave explained. “The request is kinda difficult somehow Ave shoi, since KOS-MOS now already under a direct order of Second Militia army and they are autonomous as Federation jurisdiction cannot do anything about it…” Shion answered. “It is okay Chief Uzuki…Ecephalon device would be great and thanks for your cooperation…” Ave answered and smiled toward the younger chief engineer of Vector.
 
“Oh Ave…by the way…MOMO and the others say hi to you and they expected you to at least pay them a visit and especially my good for nothing brother as well…” Shion added. “Well, I think about it later…I still need to do a lot of errand regarding of this new mission…see you later Chief Uzuki…” Ave replied. “See you too and good luck…” Shion smiled and waved her right hand toward Ave who disappeared after he enters the orbital ring elevator. “He is different…he seems like a young man that already solved his matter…” Allen suddenly interrupted and Shion jumped in surprised. “Oh…chief…I am sorry…” Allen wants to make excuse but the young female chief engineer just glared at him. “Next time you did this kind of thing again…you sure know about what will happened to you right Allen…!?” Shion glared at him.
 
Meanwhile in Neo Japan Military Hospital…
 
“Shinjiro…so why we are here again anyway…didn't we need to do some preparation beside transporting STAR units into Hagane…?” Gemini asked her young captain meanwhile Shinjiro remain silent for a while. “Gemini…I need to return something important toward him…” he replied and showed a mirror on her right palm to Gemini. The Neo Texas Cowgirl just stared in awe for a few second. “All answer toward your doubt only can be found inside yourself…?” Gemini murmured. “Yep…this is something that make me return to the light and able to led us, Hoshigumi toward victory in the perilous battle against Nobunaga before…” Shinjiro explained.
 
“So why you returning this…?” Gemini asked. “I just returned this to the proper owner…the one who need this mostly this time…I already resolve my own doubt and believe in all of you but right now he need to find out his own answers…or he will eternally fall into the abyss…” Shinjiro answered. Gemini still confused about who is the person that being mentioned by her captain until they stopped in front of special emergency room. Shinjiro quickly saluted before entered the room followed by Gemini. “Ensign Taiga Shinjiro reporting from New York Kagekidan commander Ohgami Ichirou…” he saluted. Gemini quickly realized about what actually happened. She understands about the identity the person mentioned by Shinjiro as the one who need this mirror this time. Gemini stood behind her captain and stared toward the man who sat in front of her and Shinjiro. Meanwhile besides the man there are a large cryogenic tube with something or someone being treated inside that cryogenic tube. She understands about that kind of treatment only given to patient with emergency status.
Gemini realized that the eyes of Ohgami Ichirou are not the eyes of famous commander from the strongest Kagekidan before. Now his eyes are not different with the lifeless eyes that lost any hope and those eyes are not different with the eyes of those pessimists that she saw before. He looks even worse than her captain when she met Shinjiro for the first time. After a few second, Gemini Sunrise summon her courage to saw what is actually inside the cryogenic tube and it was something that she regretted to see.
 
Inside the cryogenic tube lie the famous actress and vice commander of Imperial Floral Assault Troop, Shinguji Sakura. Not in the status that normal people want to see actually. Her body were covered with fresh bandages and scars from previous battle could be found everywhere. Using today medical technology could heal scars but scars inside the heart of the victims aren't easy to be healed. Gemini sees her captain walks closer toward the famous Ohgami Ichirou. He kneeled in front of Ohgami and placed the mirror on his right hand. For a few moments, Shinjirou stared toward his commander, his senior in the navy that also his uncle.
 
“Commander…thanks for giving me a trust to fight along with New York Kagekidan and also giving me a chance to proven myself as a real gentleman and fight for justice…” Shinjiro speaks with a low voice tone. Gemini just stared at Ohgami and her captain. “I opened this when I lost my hope toward everything…that battle was so hard and even the slightest hope fade…but this mirror…it gives us even the greater hope…” Shinjiro continues. “It says that One must sought answer toward his own problem within himself…you taught me about this and because of that I was able to emerge victorious along with my comrades…” Shinjiro stared toward his uncle for a few second before he decide to left the mirror inside Ohgami's right hand.
 
“Just remember…right now I hope you also be able to find those answers within yourself…not only as commander for Floral Assault Troop but also as my uncle…” Shinjiro smiled and he turned his head toward Gemini. “Let's go Gemini…” Shinjiro quickly left the room. “Ha…hai…” Gemini replied nervously and both of them quickly left the room. “Shinjiro…I…” before Gemini could finish her sentence, Shinjiro suddenly stopped his steps and stared toward the ceiling of the hospital. “Did I am doing the right things Gemini…? Or just I disillusioned by my own shadow and led my own uncle to the improper path…?” he asked.
 
Gemini stared at him for a few second before smiled toward Shinjiro. She quickly held her captain hands and makes the young Taiga Shinjiro blushed. “Don't worry Shinjiro…you are doing the right thing and I believed in you and of course your uncle…” she replied. “Right now the most important thing is to fight on your uncle behalf and makes the one responsible for this pay…” Gemini added. “You're right Gemini and thanks for encouraging me…” Shinjiro replied. “Alright then…let's go to Far Eastern Branch…I think Sagitta and the others already waiting for us…besides I don't want to be late in front of our new comrades…” Taiga quickly replied. “Right Shinjiro…let's go…!!!” Gemini quickly holds Shinjiro hands and walks toward the shopping area.
 
“Uhm…Gemini…Far East Branch is not in this Colony…. you are going to the wrong direction…” Shinjiro stared at Gemini meanwhile the cowgirl just blushed. “Uhuuu…gomen…” she replied.
 
SRX Team Headquarter and R&D Base in Far East Branch…
 
“REIOS Plan…what is it…?” Rai asked. “Dunno…must be something special…” Ryusei added. “To be exact…it is a project for the real SRX Machine and the true form of R Series…” captain Viletta Badam replied. “The new SRX…?” Aya asked. “Yes, as all of you know…the SRX we are using until now is just a prototype toward the new machine with a sheer of power…and after several data gathering and experiment through SRX and those Huckebein Mk-III series…the initial plan had been made…” Viletta explained. “Wooohooo…that's must be great and I can't wait to see the real thing…!!!” Ryusei quickly turned into his hyper mode after hearing about this news meanwhile Aya just giggled.
 
“By the way…Mai…for a while you might need to stay with us as a part of SRX Team and learn a lot of thing to pilot this new SRX…” Aya added while stared toward the younger girl. “I understand Aya…I'll do my best…” Mai replied and smiled toward her surrogated eldest sister. “Good luck Mai…if you don't understand about anything just don't hesitate to ask me…” Ryusei smiled toward her and for some reason Mai blushed. “Ano…thanks Ryusei for the help…” she replied.
 
“REIOS Plan…after this new SRX had been completed…I would be able to fulfil my promise toward Ave and fight alongside him…” Ryusei smiled. He remembered how the old SRX being destroyed in the last battle against Zuvorg Alliance and he barely survived if not because Ave's Argan save him along with Rai and the crippled R-3 Powered machine. Since then Ryusei made a promised inside his heart as a man to return the favour when Ave need his help in the future later. While of course it was influenced by those Super Robot animes that he watched before, Ryusei realize about his need to return the favour. It is what made him as Ave's closest buddy in super robot otaku. After all both of them share the same vision about freedom, justice and friendship higher among other people. Meanwhile another machine can be seen being transported to Hagane. This machine is the new series of project TD, Alpha machine. It was called Altairlion and as the successor of Asterlion, its support with more ability in space travelling. While the test pilot of is still the very same Ibis Douglas but now she will accompany her new co-pilot who also known as vice chief engineer of TD Project, Tsugumi Takakura. Both of them will be enlisted as Hagane unit for data gathering purpose.
“It was a special machine…how is it performance in the combat…?” someone suddenly asked and Ibis turned her head. She just meet there are another girl asked about Altairlion and this girl wear a black formal coat with necktie, white shirt and long black trouser. “Excuse me…?” Ibis asked. “Oh my apologize…my name is Sagitta Weinberg from Hoshigumi…and you are miss…” before Sagitta finished her sentence, Ibis quickly answered. “Ibis…Ibis Douglas…” she introduces her name, quick but firm. “Ah…the famous silver shooting star…that slice through the darkest night…I read about you and TD Project before…so you are the famous Ibis Douglas…” Sagitta smiled while she quite surprised after all Ibis only a seventeenth years old girl.
 
“It is not like what the media said Sagitta…everything is just because I have a very talented instructor that always with me before…” Ibis answered. “Oh really…? You're too modest as an ace pilot Ibis…but who would be that famous instructor of yours…?” Sagitta asked. “Would it be me Ibis…?” suddenly a cute voice appeared from behind and Ibis find out, Tsugumi Takakura smiled toward her and Sagitta. “Good morning Sagitta Weinberg-san, I am Takakura Tsugumi…Ibis instructor and navigator through this TD Project…it is nice to meet you…” she greeted Sagitta with her polite tone. “Nice to meet you too Takakura-san…” Sagitta replied.
 
“Sagitta…!!! When we will be going…Rika cannot wait any longer…!!!” suddenly a voice of a little girl can be heard from nowhere. “Hi…I am Rikaritta Aries…nice to meet you…” a little girl suddenly leaped from nowhere and landed in front of Tsugumi and Ibis. Both of TD Project members just stared at the little girl speechless. “Nice to…meet…you too…” Ibis replied while trying to recover from her surprised. `Rika…please restraint yourself…” a beautiful and gentle voice could be heard as well. A golden haired girl with a pair of glasses could be seen sat on the wheelchair. “Ups…sorry Diana…” Rika stared at her in apologetic state. Diana Caprice just smiled at her and pats Rika's head. “Good girl…” she replied.
 
“Are you also going to be the personnel of Operation March Wind as well…?” Tsugumi asked. “Well…it was correct miss Takakura…I am Diana Caprice…nice to meet you…” Diana smiled toward Ibis and Tsugumi. “Ah new comrades already here…I am Subaru Kujou…nice to meet you…” another person appeared from nowhere. This person has a very pretty and handsome face at the same time. Ibis and Tsugumi could swear that her face looks very androgynous and it seems she is a boy and a girl in the same time. Subaru smiled at both of them and waved her fan. “Is there something wrong on my face ladies…?” she asked. Tsugumi and Ibis could not answer more as they quickly make an excuse to arrange something and left that place.
 
“It seems you scare them Subaru…and it was not a good habit of you…” Sagitta commented. “It just a slight fun in this team mates matter Sagitta…why are you complaining…?” Subaru asked. “I don't want any incident similar to dressing our Taichou as a girl happened again in the future…you know that…!?” she replied harshly. “Heh…it just has a lot of fun…” Subaru replied in a sly tone and makes Sagitta fumed. “As Subaru-san said before…when it came unto love…it doesn't matter wether you are in the different genders or the same genders…” Diana added. “Diana…you too…what's wrong with you two….!?” Sagitta stared at the golden haired girl in disbelief. “Awww don't ignore Rika…!!!” Rika quickly leaped toward Diana while the gentle girl just smiled and pats her when she sleeps on her lap.
 
“She just so cute…makes me forget about all of the problem suddenly…” Diana replied while Sagitta and Subaru could hint a slightly sad tone in her voice. Subaru and Sagitta remain silent for a while. “You're right Diana…after what happened toward Teikoku Kagekidan…it is hard to believe we are the only one left to pursue and fight them for their sake…” Subaru commented. “But it is something that must be done…for the sake of Hoshigumi and also for our captain as well…” Sagitta added. “You're right…everything is just for Shinjiro's sake…” Subaru replied. “Taiga-san will be fine…Sagitta-san…Subaru-san…all of this also for our sake as well…” Diana suddenly commented. “Well…if you say so…I am totally agree with you Diana…” Subaru smiled toward her. “Me too…” Sagitta added. “Rika as well…khi khi khi khi…” Rika suddenly popped her face and smiled toward Diana. “Everybody…me too…let's fight for our future as well…” Diana smiled and the four members of Hoshigumi quickly entered Hagane battle cruiser.
 
Ave returned to briefing room while inside briefing room he met Amuro Ray, Kouji Kabuto and captain Tetsuya Onodera. “So 2nd lieutenant…everything already being prepared for this mission…?” Tetsuya asked. Ave nodded while Amuro and Kouji also seems ready for this mission as well. “Well, right now we only need to wait new members representatives who will be here to introduce themselves…” Tetsuya added.
 
“New members…?” Ave asked. “Yes…they are from the newly formed organization made by Imperial Floral Assault Troop and Paris Floral Assault Troop…but their fighting ability already proven by protecting Neo American colony from Nobunaga ambition while Alpha Numbers away for Zuvorg Incident…” Tetsuya explained meanwhile Amuro and Kouji just stared at the profile sheet in front of them. “Girls assault troop…Sayaka gonna kill me if she finds out about this…” Kouji commented while Amuro just smiled toward his comrade.
 
A soft knock can be heard and followed by “Hoshigumi squad leader…ensign Taiga Shinjiro reporting…” and also “…the same…ensign Gemini Sunrise reporting for duty…!” after captain Tetsuya let them in, Amuro, Ave and Kouji stared at the younger captain of Hoshigumi and his companion. “So…they are the famous couple in Hoshigumi who fight against Nobunaga before…Gemini Sunrise…I also heard her name before during Heaven Gate and Key of Eden Incident…” Amuro commented inside his heart.
“I am sure both of you haven't properly introduced…this is 2nd lieutenant Ave from SRX Team and followed by major Amuro Ray from Alpha Numbers and Kouji Kabuto from Photon Research Institute…for three of you…this is ensign Taiga Shinjiro and ensign Gemini Sunrise of New York Kagekidan…I hope all of you can work together as a team later on…” captain Onodera speaks.
 
“Amuro Ray…you mean the famous Amuro Ray from One Year War…!!? OMG…OMG…Kyaaa…!!!” Gemini quickly shakes Amuro hands followed by Kouji's hands. “And also you must be the famous Kouji from Fortress of Steel…Japan sure rocks…!!! Magnificent…!!! Kyaaaa….!!!” Gemini smiled widely as her “wanpase” personality suddenly appeared leaving Taiga, Tetsuya Onodera and Ave dumbfounded in the corner of the room. “Forgive us captain…sometimes she just like that…” Shinjiro replied sheepishly and Ave just giggled. “Don't worry about that ensign…she needs to relax before the mission started…just let her be…” captain Onodera replied and smiled toward Shinjiro.
 
Finally the preparation for the mission had been completed and Hagane ready for launch. SRX Team meanwhile promised as soon as they completed the new SRX, they will quickly fight alongside Ave meanwhile Ave promised to keep fighting until that day coming. A small but formidable taskforce inside Hagane finally being launched to pursued the mysterious enemies known as Rogue Flamer. Nobody knows their true identity and it would just make this mission even harder.
 
Unknown even by Ave, this mission later will be one of the mission that reveal some of the mysteries regarding Blue Star that being referred by Aerogaters before. As the mystery around Imaginer would be revealed soon, what kind of enemies waiting to ambush Hagane and taskforce Alpha are beyond their ability to predict. The only things they can do at the moment are just preparing themselves for the greater battle than they have been faced before. At least one thing for sure, Ave and the other believed, no matter how difficult the enemies might be, they still have the hope to survived and emerged victorious.
 
“One must find the answers for their own question inside their own hearts…”
 
“But no matter what happened…there always been any doubt inside your hearts…the only way to ease it…is just by keep fighting toward what you have been dreamed for…and for your better future…”
 
 
To Be Continued
 
 
Theme Song: CASTAWAY
Performed By: Tamaki Nami
 
Kyou mo doko kade deau unmei to omoeru shunkan...
Mitsukete mata ushinatte
Omoide dake samayotte...
 
Hito to hito wo musubu kagi ga subete itami da toshitemo
Itsuwari no nai shinjitsu da yo ne
Ano hi futari ga sugoshita yoru wa...
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Karadajuu no nukumori wa
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
Mou modore naikara
Mou hanasa naide...
Yosete kaesu nami no you
Ano hi no you ni dakishimete...
 
Hitotsu hitotsu kimi wo shitte
Aisuru koto wo oboete
Kowai mono nado nanimo nakatta
Tada kimi ga inakunaru no ga kowakatta...
 
Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunai deta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...
Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteta...
 
Sayonara to ieru made
Mada kimi wo omottete mo ii?

Sayonara to wakaru made
Mada kimi no koto sagashite mo ii?
 
Kimi no te de kizutsukete
Nido to yume wo minai you ni...
Hiki saite kokoro koto
Aisareru koto nozomanu you ni...

Kimi no te wo mamotteta
Chiisaku hosoi kono ude wa...
Shiawase wo tsunaideta
Gamushara ni mamotteru watashi ga ita...

Kanashimi mo yorokobi mo
Subete kimi de dekiteru...
 
 
English Translation
 
As we meet again somewhere today, I think about fate...
about finding, and then losing
The memories just wander...
 
Assuming that all keys that tie us together are made of pain
Then it must be the truth wihout lies
On that day back then, on that night we spent together...
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

The warmth inside me
was there because of you...
 
Because I can longer return
I can no longer let go...
Moved aside like a returning wave
like the day how we embraced on that day...
 
I slowly started to understand you
and I remember when I loved you
I wasn't afraid of anything
I was just scared of you not being there...
 
My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...
Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...
 
Untill we say goodbye,
is it okay to still think about you?

Untill I know it's goodbye,
can I still search for you?
 
Because I was hurt by your hands
I can't have this dream again...
I cast away the feelings in my heart
because I don't want your love no more...

My small, thin arms,
were protected by your hands...

Hapiness bound us together
but I was protected by a reckless person...

Both sadness and joy
were all there because of you...