Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Charged! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
“I’m so hungry… what happened to the money we had yesterday?” Fuu nagged as she started to drag her feet on the ground.

“Don’t ask me. You are the one who should have kept up with it…” Mugen mumbled to her as she glared.

“Me?! I wasn’t the one! You were the one who lost it! You were the one who should have kept up with it!” she snapped shaking her fist at him.

“You had it last so it was your job.”

“Don’t blame me for all of this!! It’s you stupid!! Were did it go?!” she yelled again seeing if she could get a more believable answer. Plus, last time she remembered she didn’t have it.

“I told you I don’t know! What part of that don’t you understand?!” he yelled looking at her.

Suddenly a guy stepped up to Fuu and stared at her. Mugen and Jin kept on walking, leaving her with the guy.

“Hey! Mugen! Jin! Don’t just leave me here!” she yelled as the guy wrapped something around her head. She squealed as the guy threw her to the ground.

Jin and Mugen looked back at her and saw the guy choking her. Jin rushed over and attempted to take a swing at the guy with his sword.

“Jin… am I right?” he asked. Jin glared at him as he attempted to kill him. He dodged it quickly and started choking her again. “I’ll kill her and you for killing my teacher! How could you kill your own teacher! He taught you everything and you return it with death! Have you no honor?” he said as he let go of Fuu.

“You shouldn’t go after someone that has nothing to do with this. You should leave it between us.” he told him.

Fuu ran over to Mugen as she hid behind him. He looked at her as he moved out of the way. She looked up and screamed as the guy threw a barrel at her.

It knocked her to the ground. Fuu glared at Mugen who was just inches away. “Why did you let him do that?” she growled. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.

“Next time dodge it.” he told her. Jin suddenly did a sneak attack on the guy, attempting to cut him in half. The guy fled quickly as he yelled.


Jin let the guy flee and walked in between Fuu and Mugen who were arguing foolishly.

“Here’s the money…” Fuu said as she pulled it out. Mugen was immediately pissed off. He looked at her trying not to say ‘I told ya so’ or ‘stupid’.

“Maybe we can stay the night here?” she asked as she looked at Jin and Mugen. Mugen gave her a face that told her he didn’t care as long as it was a place to stay, he couldn’t be to picky.

Jin didn’t care, he slept in places worse than this. “Ok then! Everything is settled!” she said as she walked up to the person who owned the place and paid them.

They walked into the room quietly and in and instant they were all fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuu woke up as she heard a knock on the door. The knocking turned into banging and she got a little scared. She opened the door halfway as she looked at the guys.

“Who is it?” Mugen asked as he got up. Fuu’s eye twitched as she looked at Mugen.

“What?” he asked. She looked at him, as she gritted her teeth. “What did you guys do?” she asked.

He looked at her confused at the moment. He opened the door all the way.

The two guys walked in front of Fuu and Mugen. “You guys are under arrest for the murder of Anna Rio.” said one of the guys.

They handcuffed them both as Fuu looked at Mugen who was highly confused. “Who is that?” he asked Fuu.

“I… don’t know, maybe Jin killed her.” she said. Mugen looked at one of the cops. “We will need to confiscate this.” the cop said reaching for his sword.

Mugen suddenly kicked the cop, knocking him to the ground, Fuu’s eyes widened as she stared.

“Sir, you are also going to be charged with assault.“ the other cop said. The cop grabbed him by the hair and glared.

Jin knocked the cop out as he looked at Mugen. Fuu looked at them both. “Do you have a hair pin in your hair?” Mugen asked.

She looked around as she backed up. “Yes, why?”

“We could get out of these if you give on to Jin. Mugen looked around as he glared.

“Speaking of Jin… I think he left us.” he said. Fuu got mad. “Why did he do that?!” she yelled as she looked at Mugen who had broken free of the hand cuffs.

“How did you-” she was cut off by him. “I tugged on them until they came loose.” he said. Fuu attempted to tug on them. Fuu turned around to look at him, but he was gone.

“Mugen!!! You can’t just leave me here!” she yelled cursing a couple times. “Mugen!! Jin!! Come back!!!” she yelled as she sat down.

“Who needs them, I’ll just find them later.” she said as she looked at the keys in the cops shirt. She walked over to him and got the keys out and attempted to unlock it.

A few minutes later it was a success. She ran out of the room as she looked for Mugen and Jin.




AN: I do NOT own anything but my fan fiction and the people i made up. You should already know that. Please read and review. I will continue. I love reviews. I don't care if you critisize even though i don't like it. If you don't like my fan fiction don't read. ^__^ Thank you.


Mandy.