Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Meeting Marrel ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tired and exhausted, Fuu was stranded. “Why did they leave me?” she asked herself as she sighed. The guy that approached her earlier.

“Who are you?” she asked as she looked at him. He grabbed her by the arm and threw her over his shoulder. “Help!” she screamed as he took her to a building.

He hit her with something, knocking her to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Fuu woke up about an hour later. Her mouth was duck taped and her arms and legs were tied up.

“About time you woke up.” he said. She looked at him as he threw her on the ground. He crawled on top of her and took the duck tape off.

“Get…off…” she struggled to say as he reached his hand up her kimono. She screamed as she looked at him. He stared to take her kimono off and started playing with her. Some body please help me!” she screamed as she closed her eyes, wishing he would leave her alone.

Soon the door opened and she noticed her clothes were back on. A guy ran across the room and attempted to kill the man.

He was very fast and good at fighting. The guy fled again leaving her with the guy. The door closed again and Fuu screamed, trying to get the guys attention.

She stumbled over to the door and opened it. “Mugen!” she yelled as she wrapped her arms around him and started crying. She never felt so happy to see him then she did now.

“What is wrong with you?!” he yelled as he pushed her off. She let go of him and fell to her knees and started crying.

“Why didn’t you stay with me… why did you just leave me there?! He could have killed me!” she yelled at him.

Mugen shrugged it off and attempted to walk away. She started crying again, making low whimpering sounds.

“What did that guy do to you?” he asked. She looked at him and started to cry. “He took something from me that I’ll never get back. You shouldn’t have left me alone like that!” she yelled.

He looked at her as he stood there. “Well if I find him and get it back ok?” he said raising his eye brow. ‘It’s not like she lost anything valuable, why is she crying like that?’ he thought.

“I’ll never get it back. Even if you kill him. It’s not anything you can find… it’s something that you can lose… you don’t know how bad he hurt me!” she yelled at him.

Mugen looked at her wide eyed. He tried to block out his thoughts. ‘Now why would someone want to do that.’ he thought.

“Get up so we can find him.” he said.

Fuu attempted to get up but fell on her knees again. “I can’t…” she said. He looked at her and sighed. “Here.” he said as he got on his knees and wrapped her arm around his neck.

She looked at him as he started to walk with her. “Thank you.” she mumbled as she stared at him. He was looking forward, limping a bit from her body weight on one side of his body.

Jin walked by and Mugen spotted him. “Jin!” Fuu yelled. Jin looked at them and walked over towards him. “What’s wrong with her?” he asked. Fuu looked at him and sighed.

“Nothing important.” Mugen said. Fuu clenched her fist and hit him in the back.

He dropped her on the ground and glared at her. “You have enough strength now.” he said. She looked down. “I still need your help!” she yelled.

“With what? You can walk.” he said walking away. Jin was way ahead. Fuu threw her shoe at his head. “Mugen! Don’t leave me here! That guy will kill me!” she yelled as she attempted to run but landed on her face.

“Mugen!” she yelled. He stopped and looked at her. “What did he do? It would help if you told me.” he said.

“I TOLD YOU!!” she yelled as Jin turned around. Fuu crawled over to Mugen and grabbed his leg. “Don’t leave me!” she yelled.

“OK!!” He yelled as he grabbed her arm and pulled her up. “Stop being such a wuss!” he yelled.

Fuu clenched her fist and stood strait up. “I’m not a wimp ok.” she said. “I didn’t say that.” he said. She rolled her eyes. “I’m not a wuss then!”

“Prove it.” he said, walking onward.

Fuu took a couple steps and collapsed. “C’mon Fuu…” Mugen said. He noticed she wasn’t talking.

He walked over to her and picked her up, carrying her on his back. “What did that guy do to her?” he said to himself.

“What guy are you talking about?” Jin asked.

“The guy that you fought yesterday morning.”

Jin glared a bit and walked beside Mugen. “His name is Jenu Shanatala. He was taught by one of the teachers who taught me. He is after me and is using Fuu as a way to get to me.” he said.

Mugen nodded as he looked at him. “So this guy is trying to seek revenge on you using her?”

“Yes.”

Mugen looked ahead as he sighed. ‘Well that’s dumb, why doesn’t he just kill Jin. It’s not like he is getting anywhere by using her. I don’t think he cares for Fuu anyway.’ Mugen thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuu woke up in a dark room. She looked up as she heard a loud breathing sound. She got scared and started to feel around. She felt flesh and jumped back.

“Wh-who is this?” she asked herself as she started feeling up the arm and up the persons neck. She tried to see if there was a ponytail or glasses on this person. She felt a sword on the persons back.

“Mugen?” she said as she shook the person. She noticed the hair was long and white as a dim light turned on.

“Whoa, you aren’t Jin or Mugen… who are you?” she said as she started to shake. The pale person turned around slowly as they sat up.

“Who are you?” the girl asked. Fuu was confused. “That’s what I wanted to know.” she said.

“The name’s Marrel.” she said. “Fuu…” Fuu said in a shaky voice.

“How did you get here?” asked Marrel.

“I have no clue…how about you.”

“Jenu kidnapped me. I can’t tell you how long I have been in here.” Marrel said. Fuu sighed as she looked down. Her eyes widened as she remembered something she heard before she became unconscious.

“Jenu… Shanatala…”

“Who” said Marrel. Fuu looked at her as she spoke up. “Jin, told Mugen that he was using me to get revenge.” she said.

“Actually, this guy is a sexual predator.”

“Do what? He is using girls for sex?” Fuu said. Marrel nodded as she looked at her. “He hasn’t been able to touch me.” Marrel said as Fuu heard keys jingling.

Marrel nodded as she looked at the shadow as it unlocked the door and walked up to Fuu. Fuu screamed as she kicked the person in between the legs.

The person groaned really loudly and looked at her. She backed up and stared at the person then recognized the voice. “Mugen, Jin?” she looked at the person as she put her hand on them.

“Why… did you… do that?” the person growled. Fuu looked at the person. “How did I get here?” she asked.

“After a fight you got put in here by that guy…” he said in a shaky voice. He stood up as he walked out. “You comin’?” he asked.

She nodded her head as she looked at Marrel. “You can come too.” Fuu said as she walked over to Mugen. Marrel followed them.

“Thank you.” she said as she walked out with them.

AN: Done with this chappie.. *sighs* Whew... it's been a long day...