Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Where the hell is Jenu? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Marrel, Jin, Fuu, and Mugen were just outside a small village. It had been two moths and they still found no sign of Jenu.

Marrel looked at Jin and Fuu. “Ok Jin, Fuu, look in the north and east part of this town, Mugen and I will search the south and west. We will meet in this spot in three days ok?”

Fuu nodded and smiled. “Ok, good luck.” Fuu said as she walked down the road with Jin.

Marrel looked at Mugen. “Hey, want to go get a drink then search tomorrow?” she asked. Mugen nodded as he looked at her. “Ok.” he said.

They walked into a small restaurant. Marrel sat down in a stool next to Mugen. “I’ll pay, what do you want?” she asked.

“Sake I guess.” he said. She smiled as she looked at him. “Waiter, I’ll have four orders of Sake please!” she yelled.

Mugen smirked as he sighed resting his elbows on the table. “That’s rude you know.” joked Marrel.

He looked at her funny. “What is?” he asked as the waiter gave her four cups of Sake. Marrel gave Mugen two of the cups and she took a sip of her Sake.

“Putting your elbows on the table silly.” she laughed as she purposely put her elbows on the table. He looked at her funny. “But, lets just be rude. It’s not like it matters.” she said as she giggled.

After a couple hours they were drunk as hell. “H-hey Mugen… can I tell you… a story…” stuttered Marrel. He hiccupped and looked at her. “Hm?” he said looking at her still.

“There was a girl, she was beside a boy she liked, but she wanted to know exactly how he felt, so she asked him, “Do you like me” and he said “No” she frowned and said. “Do you think I’m pretty?” he looked at her and said, “No.” she frowned again and said, “Would cry for me?” he looked at her and said, “No.” the girl attempted to walk away but the boy grabbed her hands. You know what he said to her?”

“What?” Mugen said.

“I don’t like you because I love you. I don’t think your pretty because you are beautiful. I won’t only cry for you, I will die for you too.” he told her.”

Mugen was confused for a moment and they both laughed loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fuu and Jin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, no luck yet?” asked Fuu. Jin sighed as he looked at her. “No.”

“Darn. Want to stay here?” she asked pointing to a small hotel. He nodded as he looked at her. “Ok.” she said as she walked up to the woman. “Here.” she said giving her some money.

Fuu and Jin walked into the dark room and minutes later they were fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mugen and Marrel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marrel looked at Mugen. “Your arm is skinny.. I bet I know something else that is the opposite of that.” she laughed as she sighed, knowing she was drunk as hell.

He laughed as he looked at her. “Whatever you say.” he said. Marrel laughed as she put money on the table and grabbed his hand and walked out the door. They both stumbled as they walked out. “Whoa… I h-have n-never been so d-drunk in m-m-my life…” she said as she put her arm around Mugen’s neck.

She laughed again, tripping over her feet. Mugen gave her the dumbest grin he could possibly make.

She snickered at his grin as she looked at him evilly. Marrel walked to a place that looked like a mansion. “Whoa.” Mugen sighed.

She laughed as she took a key out of her kimono and unlocked the door. She grabbed him by the arm and roughly pulled him in and locked the door back.

Marrel looked at him as she pinned him against the wall. “I-I love you… heh.. I love e-everything about you baby..” she laughed loudly.

He smirked as he looked at her, she was very beautiful, her eyes a beautiful glass-like baby blue, her white hair curly and long. Her lips a ruby red, cheeks a rosy pink.

She stared at him intimately and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his neck.

A chill went down his spine as he grabbed her arms and squeezed them tightly as she started kissing up his neck and slowly reached his lips.

He looked at her as she kissed him. He laughed stupidly as she looked at him with lust filled eyes. “You-you know… Mugen… you have… s-something about you… t-that I like… you r-run wild… like an… a… freak when you f-fight… it’s s-so amazing… and f-funny… at the same t-time…” she stuttered as she looked at him, noticing how drunk he really was, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

He was unaware of his actions, but she could careless.

She kissed him on the lips and kissed him as she put her hand in his and held them by his side.

He laughed again having no clue what he was doing, he looked at her and she laughed at him. “You s-so funny.” she said as he broke the kiss off. She stared at him as he slid down the wall and sat down on the floor laughing.

She crawled beside him and rested her head on his lap. “You… a-are so hilarious…” she hiccupped as she closed her eyes.

He soon dozed off and soon enough it was morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

“Psst… psssst… Mugen…” Marrel woke up first and tried to wake him up. Her beautiful blue eyes turned a dark red as she smirked.

He woke up and looked at her. “Ugh…” he groaned, he noticed the terrible hangover he had.

She quickly turned around and stood up. “Do you want some water?” she asked, looking at her feet, still not facing him. “Ok…” he said, his voice sounded a little weak.

She quickly looked back at him then dashed down to her basement. She growled as she looked at her reflection in a mirror.

“Hm… this is for you Jenu…” said Marrel as she took some brown liquid and drank it. She looked into the mirror and stared at her reflection.

She walked up stairs and saw Mugen collapsed on the floor. She stood over him and looked at him. He opened his eyes as he looked at her.

“Either that’s a dog or Marrel has some really hairy legs…” he said to himself. Marrel growled as she looked at him. He looked up at her as he grabbed his sword.

“What the hell?” he blurted as he looked at her. She had fangs and red eyes with large red wings. She was very hairy and looked like a bat from hell. “You bitch.” he growled as he unsheathed his sword and swung it in her face.

“You told me you thought the existence of demons was a load of bull shit. But you were wrong. I lead you to my home to kill you off, you are the only one I can’t figure out… I can’t predict your moves.” she yelled.

He raised an eyebrow as he stood there. “Maybe you should try to figure it out, if your not a dumb ass that is…” he smirked as he attempted to cut her.

She dodged it and punched him in the face repeatedly. “Bastard!” she yelled as she kicked him.

He threw her against the wall and stabbed her in the shoulder. “You dumb ass… have you no sense. You are the dumbest piece of shit I have ever met! You should be embarrassed to live with yourself. You only care about yourself Mugen!”

“Yea, what’s it to you?”

“You’re a foolish bastard, that’s why no one loves you, I bet your mom and dad thought you were a disgrace!” she yelled in his face.

He gripped his sword tightly as he sliced her head in half and gritted his teeth as he put his sword back. “Dumb ass, you know nothing about my past!” he yelled as he stormed out of the house and walked out into the street heading north.

“Mugen!” a voice called. He looked over and saw Fuu and Jin and ignored Fuu‘s voice. Fuu ran over to him.

“What’s the matter Mugen?” she asked. He turned away as he gritted his teeth. “Nothing.” he said, he sounded hurt.

Jin walked over to Fuu and she looked at him. “Something is wrong with him… do you think you could find out?” she asked.

“It’s best not to interfere with his issues, I’m sure he can work them out by himself.” Jin told her.

“Oh, ok.” Fuu said as she sighed. ‘I really want to know..’ she thought as she sighed.

‘You’re a foolish bastard, that’s why no one loves you, I bet your mom and dad thought you were a disgrace!’ the words echoed in his mind. He clenched his fist as he blocked his thoughts. “Whatever.” he said as he looked down and kicked a rock.

AN: Yea!! I’m finally done!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! No…. not with the story silly, with the chapter. ^^