Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Dreaming ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was about a year later, Mugen, Jin, and Fuu were still determined to find Jenu, after that they were off to find the samurai that smells of sunflowers.

‘You’re a foolish bastard, that’s why no one loves you, I bet your mom and dad thought you were a disgrace!’ The place was dark. Loud screaming voices were heard through the narrow halls.

A girl with a red cloak over her was walking slowly. “My cloak… stands for…Ikari…how you feel when you first meet me…” she whispered.

She walked closer and closer, a dark green orb floating above her head. It turned blood red and started glowing. “This orb… stands for your… Mirai… that is when you will meet me…”

The girl took one more step, the baby blue snowflake charm on her necklace was now glowing a dark red, blood dripping from it. “This charm… resembles…Shinjitsu… something you will try to avoid…when you meet me…”

The girl looked up and stared. “Me… you need to trust me… no matter how much you don’t want to… Shinjiru….” the girl slowly faded away.

Mugen jolted up as he rubbed his eyes. “What a dream…” he mumbled as he scratched his head. He yawned and looked at Jin and Fuu who were sleeping peacefully.

He opened the door as he looked outside and walked down the road. ‘Something about that girl is really starting to bug me.’ he growled in his mind as he saw a flash of red in the corner of his eye.

“What the hell?” he groaned as he looked down a dirt road. He saw something in a red cloak.

Mugen immediately felt dizzy. “Who the hell is that?” himself as he ran down the dirt road. The woman glared as she ran. Mugen chased her as he got the dizzy feeling again. He looked up and collapsed as he stared at her.

His vision got blurry as he closed his eyes.

There was that girl again, she was holding a glass bottle. “You will find me… here… in the country you grew up in…keep going down the road… you will see me again, you need not to let me get you… for you are…Tsuyoi…”

She bowed her head as she looked down. “This bottle stands for… Urusai… when I open the bottle… you will tell me to do this.” she said as she uncorked the bottle and the loud screaming was heard again.

Mugen woke up in a couple of bushes. The girl was beside him. She immediately fled. Mugen got up and chased her. He saw the cloak she was wearing and stared at it for a minute, as he still chased her.

Ikari was written on it. He clenched his fist as he chased the woman. The woman looked back at him as a green orb flew to the ground.

“What the hell?” he mumbled as he picked it up. It immediately turned red and had a little word written on it.

“Mirai?” he stared at hit as he looked at the girl. He put the orb in his pocket as he chased her again. She smirked as her necklace fell off.

“Shinjitsu…” she whispered as the necklace fell to the ground. Mugen swiped it up and watched it turn red. It had words written on it as well. “What the hell does Shinjitsu mean?” he said to himself.

She looked at him and stood there as he charged after her. He stared at her. “How do you feel, Mugen… do you feel angry?” she asked staring into his eyes.

“My message… I hope you got it. Let me translate it for you…My cloak… stands for…Ikari meaning fury or anger…how you feel when you first meet me…This orb… stands for your… Mirai meaning future… that is when you will meet me…This charm… resembles…Shinjitsu meaning truth… something you will try to avoid…when you meet me… Me… you need to trust me… no matter how much you don’t want to… Shinjiru meaning believe….You will find me… here… in the country you grew up in…keep going down the road… you will see me again, you need not to let me get you… for you are…Tsuyoi meaning strong…This bottle stands for… Urusai meaning noisy, telling someone they are noisy, to shut up basically… when I open the bottle… you will tell me to do this.”

She smirked as she uncorked a bottle. “Mugen… trust me…” she said as they both heard loud screaming.

“You are the one… who can kill Jenu… and save me from him…” she whispered as she held her hand out.

Mugen looked at her looked at her as he raised an eyebrow. “I can do it myself .” he said as he looked away. “Please trust me, follow me and I can help you kill Jenu… please…” she said looking at him.

He looked at her hand as she smiled. He looked at her then….

AN: Ha ha!! You have to waiiit!! ^__^ oh well.. Ha ha on u again!