Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Anna Rio ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
“….Jenu!” she shouted as she ran after him. Mugen ran so much faster than her so she grabbed his hand and let him drag her for a second before she fell flat on her face.

She decided to run beside Fuu. Fuu ran beside Jin who was speeding up. Jenu jumped up and ended up behind Fuu.

“Look brat, you are the cause of them being after me!” he said as he grabbed her and stabbed her arm. Mugen jumped beside the guy as Jin ran behind him to corner him.

Marrel jumped in front of him as she smirked. “Well, well… your cornered…” Marrel laughed as she grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him up.

“Y-you bitch…” he stuttered as he kicked her in the face. “Why do you have to bring your damn friends every time yo-” Jin attempted to slice him in half. “Gah!” he yelled as he punched Marrel to the ground.

She flew back and hit the ground really hard. A small crowd was forming and it pissed Jenu off.

“What?” he yelled as he hit a lot of the people. “That’s not right!” Fuu shouted. “You’re a dirty bastard!” she watched him charge at her.

She screamed as Mugen and Jin blocked the way and unsheathed their swords. Jenu unsheathed his sword and stabbed Mugen in the stomach.

Fuu screamed as she looked at Mugen. He kicked him mouth and jumped back. “Let’s leave!” Marrel pleaded as she grabbed Mugen’s arm.

“Please…” she said attempting to pull him. Mugen shoved her off and she fell to the ground. She stared at him, appalled for a second, then she stood up and looked at him, blankly.

“Mugen… why don’t you ever listen to me?” she asked. He glared back at her. “Because I know what I’m doing.” he said as he dodged one of Jenu’s attacks.


Marrel looked at him as she wrapped her arms around is arm. “You never listen to me and I’m tired of it! I have feelings and I want people to respect that!” She shouted as her voice shook.

“All I do is care and everyone treats me like cat litter! You use me and throw me out when your done! Why can’t I be treated like a person for once?! All I want is someone to care for me like my mom and dad never did!” she said as she grabbed the sleeve of Mugen’s shirt, lightly tugging on it.

“I hate you Jenu! You killed my mom and dad, and if you cooperate with me Mugen we can kill him. All you have to do is use my technique of predicting moves and your amazing skills with your sword and you can kill him!”

“I don’t need your help.” He said as he glared at her. Marrel placed the snowflake necklace into his pocket as he punched Jenu.

Jenu jumped back as he glared at Mugen. “Bastard!” he yelled as he threw something in Mugen’s eyes and disappeared into the crowd.

Marrel looked down as she stared at her feet. “We’re never going to kill him.” she said, standing beside Mugen. He looked at her. “Lets split up again ok? Meet here in one day.” Fuu said as she walked off with Jin.

Marrel sighed as she walked the opposite direction with Mugen.

They looked for hours but found nothing. Marrel had her head hung low the whole time they looked. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked.

She looked at him in the eyes. “You.” she said as she turned away. Mugen glared a little as they walked to a nearby inn.

A sign on the window said. “These three people are charged for the murder of Anna Rio. Mugen, Fuu and Jin. Please call authorities if you have seen them”

Mugen tore the sign off and stuffed it in a garbage can. “Anna Rio isn’t dead!”

“Yes she is, they found her body. That Jenu bastard killed her.” he told her. She shook her head.

“That’s not true Mugen. He only killed her dog and buried her alive. Then he found her and trapped her.” she told him. He looked at her. “Still dead, to the police and unless you can find her, police are looking for us.”

“No… she isn’t dead. Marrel Anna Rio is here.” she said. Mugen stared at her for a second. “Tell the police that I’m not dead. You’ll be let free.” she said.

“Yea tomorrow.” he said as they walked into the inn. Marrel paid the man and got a room. She laid down on the floor and he leaned against the wall.

“You’ve killed before haven’t you?” she asked. He stared at her as he yawned and stretched. “Yea. Why?”

“Because you… just seem like that type of person.” she said trying not to sound rude.

“Yea, well, I am.” he said as he closed his eyes. “Oh well, good night Mugen.” she said. He rolled his eyes and fell asleep.

AN: How nice!! Charged of a murder they didn't commit and they find out she is ALIVE 0.0... damn. XD pretty f-ed up.