Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ The rought, tough city of Ryukyu, Meet Shinda ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Mugen woke up and noticed Marrel, who was wide awake. “Hey! Lets go to the police.” she said, throwing some bread at him.

“Where the hell did you get this?” he asked. Marrel laughed. “Bought it, how else.” she giggled as she took a chunk out of her bread.

“Now, lets go to the station so you will get that warrant off.” she said. Mugen stood up as he took a bite.

“Whatever.” he yawned as they walked out of the inn and back into the streets of Ryukyu.

“Heh… a lot a rough looking people here…” Marrel chuckled a bit. Mugen glanced at her then yawned again.

A small woman walked up to Mugen. “Hey.” she said. He stared at her for a second. “Do I know you?” he mumbled at the girl.

She took her hair down and pulled her scarf off. “You recognize me yet?” she said as she gave him a frown.

He stared at her. “Shinda. It’s been a while.” he said. “Yea, just got out of prison a week a go.” she said. He looked at her.

“First time in five years?” he joked. She stared at him as she gave him a familiar look. “Where did you guys meet?” asked Marrel.

“When we were little we used to hang out at my house, we met there.” she said. Marrel noticed Shinda didn’t smile once. “So… I heard it’s pretty rough out here.” she said.

Shinda stared at her for a minute and started to walk down the road. “Yo, ya coming or what?” she said.

Mugen walked with her. Marrel stared at Shinda, she was growing a strong hatred for her. She looked at her figure, she was defiantly a tomboy, she was mean and rude. Kind of like Mugen, but even worse.

Marrel decided to tag along and stayed close to Mugen, glaring at Shinda every now and then. Shinda, Mugen, and Marrel stopped in their tracks. “OH MY GOD!” screamed Shinda hysterically.

Part of her home was in flames. Mugen looked at her house and sighed a little. Shinda ran over to her house and ran inside. “Don’t go in there!” Marrel screamed as she heard the house rattle in the wind.

Marrel wrapped her arms around Mugen while she was be his side. He looked at her as the roof started to fall a little bit. Mugen ran towards the house and went in.

Shinda jumped out the window with something in her and as the house collapsed.

“Mugen!” Marrel screamed. Shinda stared at the house which busted into flames. “Oh no!” cried Marrel as she dropped to her knees and started crying her eyes out. Shinda stood there, emotionless. “I’m sorry.” Shinda whispered as she ran off down the street for some help.

Marrel felt her heart ripping into pieces. She felt something on her shoulder. “Huh?” she looked up at the figure, blood dripping everywhere. “Ah! Oh my god! Get away!” she screamed as she picked up a rusty metal crowbar from the grown and hit the figure.

It flew to the ground and laid there, motionless. Marrel crawled over to the figure and noticed who it was. “Mugen!” she shouted as she collapsed on him.

“I thought you were dead…” she said gratefully as she rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes as warm tears trickled down her cheek.

She felt a hand on her head. Marrel raised her head up and looked at Mugen who was attempting a smirking. Marrel smiled really big as she captured his lips in a heartwarming kiss.

He stared at her for a minute and she giggled noticing his short daze. “I thought you were dead… you don’t know how much I am falling for you…” she laughed.

Mugen finally realized how much he liked her as well. He refused to tell her about it. She laughed as she stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

“Everything is under control.” said Shinda. Marrel remembered her jumping out the window with something, but what was it? She pondered that thought for a while before asking.

“What did you get out of there?” she asked. Shinda looked at her and smirked. “This.” she said as she unwrapped a book.

“Hm? What is that?” she asked as Shinda handed her the book and she looked in it. “My H Life?” she read more of the book. “Wow, is this a journal?” she asked as a picture slipped out.

Mugen picked it up as he smirked. “Sanpo and Tsuchi. Your parents, they still alive?” he asked. Shinda looked down and hugged Mugen.

He was confused for a second and stared at her. “No… I killed them..” she cried. Mugen was speechless but then looked at Marrel who was reading the journal.

Shinda looked at him. “Mugen, you’ve changed a little.” she said as she looked at him. “How so?”

“You nicer to me than you used to be. Maybe ‘she’ helped you be nicer. I know you like her the way she likes you, just tell her.”

“I don’t like her.” he lied. Marrel looked away as her eyes filled up with tears. “I knew it.” she whispered to herself.

Shinda stared at Mugen. “Whatever, you know you have feelings for her, your just denying it.” she said as she walked off.

Mugen rolled his eyes as he looked over at Marrel, tears rolled down her face.

Mugen stood there as he looked away. Marrel and Mugen walked down the road slowly, not saying a word to each other. Marrel sighed as she looked at him.

“Mugen, did you really mean what you said?” she asked as she scooted closed to him. He didn’t say anything but they kept walking until they found a quiet place to stay.

Mugen leaned against the wall and she was beside him. “Mugen, why wont you say anything?” she asked as she looked at him.

“What do I have to say?” he asked rolling his eyes, sighing. Marrel looked at him. “I never felt this way for someone, like I do now… I- I love you… why don’t you love me back?” she said seeming quite childish.

“I’m not that type of person.”

“Type of person for what?”

“You’re a goody-good. I don’t like women like that and also, love isn‘t my style.”

Marrel looked at him, a little disappointed. “Mugen, I know you don’t love me or even like me like… a lover… but…I’m not a goody-good!” she yelled.

“Prove it then.” he blurted. She stared at him for a second and got nervous, his eyes staring into hers.

“Uh… uh…” she stuttered nervously as she looked at him. He stretched and looked the other way. “What did I tell ya.” he teased.

“Plus, you don’t even have anything to keep a dog amused.”

“What are you getting at?” she snapped, staring at him angrily.

“You don’t have any woman parts, sure you look like one, but your as flat as a wall Marrel.”

“I am not!” she back sassed, “I have boobs and curves…. a-and… and I know they are more than you can handle!”

“Yea…. and I thought Fuu was boobless… but apparently your more boobless than a boobless woman…”

“What!! Mugen that doesn’t even make any sense. How can someone be more boobless that a boobless person?”

“When they are as boobless as you.”

Mugen smirked as she put her hand on her shirt. “Whatever Mugen… you don’t have to believe me but my BOOBS ARE NOT SMALL!!”

“How can something be small if it’s not there, right?”

She growled as she clenched her fists. “Prove they are small then!” she said.

He smirked lazily as he stared at her. “I can’t unless you prove to me they are big.” he chuckled.

She rolled her eyes as she looked away. “All talk, no action.” he said plainly.

She stared at him, leaned over, grabbed his chin and kissed planted a kiss on his lips.

She leaned in a bit more to make the kiss a bit more intense. He was immediately pushed against the wall, a little bit stunned, but hell, he expected something from her.

Marrel rolled her eyes as she pinned him against the wall. He immediately started to take control by pinning her to the floor.

She put her hands behind his head and captured his lips in a kiss. “Wow…” she whispered as she smiled at him.

She snickered as she dropped to the floor with him. “Your going to have to pay for that.” she teased.

“Oh really…” he said as he rubbed her hips. He liked the way they curved, and with the way Marrel dressed, in the loose clothes and all, he never knew she had curves, especially like this.

She felt a chill down her spine as he started rubbing up more. She smirked and put her hands on his back, inside his shirt.

He looked at her as she took one hand off and rubbed her chest, making the shirt go down. Mugen felt like he was going to drool on her, but he decided to keep that feeling to himself.

She pulled her shirt down more exposing her right breast. He stared at it then at her, then at it again.

‘I didn’t know she was that big, damn, why didn’t I believe her when she said she had more than I could handle.’ he said in his mind.

She giggled as he put his hand over her breast and squeezed lightly. She smiled as she looked at him.

Not long after they messed around it started to rain.

Soon she noticed how hard it was raining, the pounding on the roof was quite soothing. So were the small sounds of thunder.

It thundered really loud and it startled her. She immediately pulled the one hovering above her on top of her.

Mugen’s mind told him to get away, but his actions were overpowering his mind. Instead, he relaxed as Marrel wrapped her arms around him, not caring that she weighed less than he did, and started rubbing his bare back.

Mugen suddenly caught a scent from her hair. It made him relax even more, pushing more body weight on her.

She could feel the pressure of his body weight, but at that moment, she didn’t care.

“Your still awake?” she asked as she wiggled a bit. He sat up a bit and collapsed beside her.

“Yup.” he said as she turned to face him. He stared in the other direction as she put her hand on his cheek.

“You tired?” she laughed, making her fingers walk down him cheek. “No.” he said quickly as he shut his eyes. “I’m sure you aren’t.” she teased as he rolled over, his eyes both shut. She laughed as she poked him in the eye.

“That’s right… go to sleep.” she said closing her eyes. “Make m-” he said, his words slurred so badly he sounded drunk.

Marrel and Mugen where out in a flash…. Meanwhile…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Awww…. I’m so hungry!” Fuu complained as she tripped over her own foot and fell. Jin looked back at her as she screamed really loudly. Jin stared at her.

“My leg! It hurts!” she yelled as she touched her leg and screamed in pain again.

Jin offered her his hand and she took it and got up. She stood up for a second before she half way collapsed. Jin immediately caught her.

“Can you see if there is something wrong with my leg, please, it hurts.” she said. Jin looked at her leg, it was bleeding severely and she had a trail of blood behind her.

“Maybe a nurse could tell you, I don’t know what’s wrong.” he said as they walked to the closest clinic.

It looked kind of creepy in there. “H-how about we check in some other time.” Fuu said nervously as a guy popped out of a room and looked at Fuu.

Jin looked at him funny as he took her by the hand. “This way, ma’am.” he said, glaring at Jin.

Jin flashed his sword in the guys face and he threw Fuu. “Jin, what are you doing?!” she yelled as the guy stepped on her. She screamed as the guy took off a mask. “Who are you?” Fuu yelled.

“Try… J.S.” he smirked.

Fuu stared at the guy. “J-Jenu?” she questioned. Jin swung his sword at him but missed.

“I’ll tell you what…. Jin… I want you, Fuu, Marrel, and Mugen to meet me at the first Tea House you see in Ryukyu…. but you have to meet me here in about… 5 months… then… I’ll gladly take you on.”

“How about I just fin-” Jin couldn’t finish his sentence before black sand was thrown in his face.

Fuu and Jin were coughing for awhile then later found and inn and rested.