Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Your what?? ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
“If we don’t find that damn Sunflower samurai or that damn Jenu guy soon I’m leaving.” said the fowl mouth bastard behind Fuu.

“I’m sure we’ll find him soon.” said Fuu. Marrel sighed as she looked at Mugen. “You guys don’t mind if I talk to Mugen… alone, do you?” she asked.

Jin looked at Fuu who looked at Marrel. “Sure… Jin and I will wait here for you guys to come back.” she said smiling.

Marrel grabbed Mugen’s hand and walked behind a building with him.

“I need to check it out.. She seemed pretty upset lately…” Fuu said as she attempted to walk over to the location.

Suddenly she was stopped by a hand. “That’s rude.” Jin said.

Fuu stared at him as she got out of his grasp. “Don’t worry… I’m just looking out for them.. Ok?” she said smiling and walking off.

She listened very carefully to the conversation.

“Mugen… I-I…um… do you remember… that… d-day when we messed around….a bit?” she said nervously.

‘Messed around….as in… no way…. Marrel? Now Mugen I can see doing that before marriage but Marrel? No way…’ Fuu thought in shock.

Mugen stared at her. “Yea..” he groaned as Marrel frowned. “D-do… do you like… children?” she asked.

Mugen stared at her blankly. “No.”

‘Oh no Mugen… I think this would explain her rapid mood swings here lately!’ Fuu thought hoping she was wrong.

Marrel wrapped her arms around his neck and started crying. “I don’t know how else to put it but… your going to be a…a….”

“A what?”

Fuu’s eyes widened. “Oh no…” she said as she held her breath.

‘Mugen wont be able to take that. No matter how strong he appears to be… that would just ruin his reputation as the ‘bad ass’. Not like he cares, but he can’t handle a child. He isn’t fit to be a father.’ Fuu thought.

Marrel closed her eyes as she looked at him. “A….father..” she sobbed. He stared at her. “W-what?” he said as she stared at him.

“I’m five months pregnant!” she yelled quietly. Mugen almost fainted. “Why did you wait until now to tell me?” he said angrily.

Marrel shrugged. “I- I don’t know Mugen… I was scared.” she said looking down.

Fuu was shocked and still stayed just in case Mugen tried anything.

“Damn it.” he said.

“I’m sorry Mugen… I’m sorry I ever came around.. I’m so sorry for keeping this secret from you… kill me…” she suddenly said.

“Don’t do it…” Fuu whispered to herself. Mugen lifted up his hand and glared. Marrel squealed quietly as she put her hands over her head and started to cower in fear.

Then everything to quiet.

Fuu got scared as she closed her eyes. “He didn’t.” she said almost crying.

“Don’t say that…look… you can’t tell anyone about this.” he said boldly. She took a deep breath as she took him by the hand.

“I wont… as long as you promise me… one thing Mugen.”

“And what’s that?” he asked.

“Promise me you will take care of our child. Help me please.” she said still crying. Mugen sighed.

“Ok.” he forced out. Marrel smiled as she hugged him.

Fuu was shocked a bit and was in her own little world. Soon she felt a sharp pain as something hit her in the face. It made her loose her balance and she ended up on the ground.

“What was tha-” she screamed as the thing pushed her up against the wall roughly. “You!” it yelled.

Fuu screamed as she opened her eyes. She didn’t expect who she saw. “Mugen! It‘s not what you think!” Fuu yelled.

“You fucking bitch… why the fuck did you listen to us?” said Mugen as he threw her to the ground.

Fuu started crying. “If it makes you feel any better the-” he swung at her, missing her on purpose.

“Don’t kill me!” she yelled. Mugen stared at her. “I have no intention of killing you bitch. But I’ll make your life a living hell if you tell anyone!” he yelled.

He stared at her again. “Got that?” Fuu nodded her head quickly as she looked down.

Marrel looked at Mugen and wrapped her arms around him again. “You have to keep your promise… I love you…” she said as she kissed his cheek.

Mugen wrapped an arm around her, not really caring who saw. If they had a problem with it, then they could go fuck themselves.

Marrel smiled and kissed him on the lips softly. Fuu smiled as she walked away. “Ok..” Mugen finally said as they walked down the road.

~~~~~~~~~ About 7 years later~~~~~~

Everyone decided to give up on the whole Jenu thing but Fuu. She wanted her revenge from that filthy bastard.

Mugen did play as a father figure at times, not matter how much he hated it. Jin and Fuu went their separate ways and lost all contact with Mugen and Marrel.

Mugen and Marrel stayed in contact by force and because they half way wanted to be together, but Mugen didn’t want a family, not now, and not then… not ever.

“Hey, your going to visit Sakana and I tomorrow right Mugen?” Marrel asked as she looked at the night time sky.

“Yea, whatever.” he said waving his hand in the air. Marrel smiled as she looked down at Sakana.

“It’s time for bed.” she said.

Sakana glared a little as she walked up to her room, apparently didn’t agree to well with that demand.

“Seven years old or not, your still a little brat. You remind me a lot of your father. You got most of my looks though… but you still have his attitude.” she smirked as she walked up stairs and went to her bedroom.

“The thing I don’t like is Mugen being with that Tatami girl. I hate her… and Shinda… why can’t he just stick to one woman damn it…” she sighed as she closed her eyes.

Soon she drifted off into her own little world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

“Sakana! Your dad’s here!” Marrel yelled loudly. Sakana yelled at the door as she threw a pillow at the door.

“Watch it.” said a manly voice. Sakana’s head popped up. “DADDY!” she yelled as she glomped him.

“I missed you daddy! I missed you so much! Mommy was a butt head and didn’t let me stay up. Daddy… have you ever stayed up all night?” she asked with a mouth full of words.

“Yea.” he said not really paying much attention to what she was saying. “Can I go with you again?” she asked.

Mugen sighed. “I guess.”

“Is there going to be any creepy women?” she asked.

“Women?” said Marrel as she looked at Mugen. “What creepy women?” she asked.

“Tatami.” he said. Marrel was furious for a minute then tried to suppress her anger. “Mugen…. That thing is a-”

“Ah, shut up.. Your just mad because you’re a pole and she isn’t.” he blurted.

“POLE! POLE! POLE! POLE!” yelled Sakana.

“MUGEN! YOU ASS HOLE!” Marrel yelled as she attempted to hit him. But she didn’t dare actually hit him. She was afraid she wouldn’t have to company of her hands anymore.

“You even thought I wasn’t a pole!” she yelled.

“I do! You’re a pole momma!” she yelled loudly. Mugen crossed his arms.

“And you say I’m a bad influence on her.”

“You are.”

Sakana looked at Mugen. “Daddy! Can we go outside for a walk so pole wont yell.” she said in a high-pitched baby voice.

“Anything to get away from the pole is fine with me.” Mugen sassed back.

“You bastard…” Marrel said as Mugen walked passed her with Sakana. They closed the door and walked away.

“I can’t believe him. He is so gross. I bet he wasn’t even a virgin when he made her.” she yelled in a way.

“Daddy, would you prefer me to call you Dad or Father?” she asked. He looked at her. “Call me Mugen.”

“But dad.. I mean.. yea.. that’s disrespectful.” she said. Mugen looked at her. “I don’t need respect. Just call me by my damn name.” he said.

She smiled. “Ok…. Da- I mean.. Mugen.” she winked as she said it. He laughed a bit.


“Hey… d-Mugen…can you tell me about your past? I want to know.” she said as she held on to his right arm.

He looked down. “Did you have a good life?” she asked. He sighed as she looked up at him.

“Did your mommy and daddy treat you well?” she asked. Mugen closed his eyes as he blurted. “I never had parents… well… I grew up with out them in my life.” he told her. She looked up at him.

“I’m sorry daddy.” she said. He looked at her. “Nah…” he said as he looked at her. “Gee dad… I mean Mugen… I don’t know what I would do without you…” she smiled.

Mugen rubbed her head a bit as he looked down at her. “I want you to be happy… just like me.” she smiled. “But your never happy… I want to make you happy.” she sighed looking down.

‘Giving you something I never had is making me happy enough.’ he thought knowing that Sakana changed him in a way.

“I want you and Mom and me to be a family… and when I’m older I want to be a samurai just like you… killing with out regret to save your country… knowing that I made a difference in peoples life is the only thing that makes me happy.” she smiled.

Mugen nodded his head at her. ‘Oh great, now I’m her idol.’ he said in his mind.

“I want to enjoy the colors of blood staining my shirt and skin, the way the blade slices though a victim… I have yet to feel that pleasure. I want to kill for what I know is right.”

“You act as if you wish to be a cold blooded killer.” he smirked. She laughed. “Of course not. Just someone who is as skilled as you, Mugen.” she said.

Mugen smirked as they walked to Tatami’s house. “Hello Mugen…” Tatami smiles as she turned around smirking, letting them in.

Sakana giggled as she walked in. “I have some cookies on the table for you Sakana.”

“Yay!”

‘Now that she is out of the way…’ thought Tatami. Mugen stared at her suspiciously. She looked at him, smiling at him innocently. “Hey…” she said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her lazily as she kissed him on the lips. She attempted to make him open his mouth by opening hers, but it didn’t word.

He put his hands on her hips as he finally opened his mouth. Tatami closed her eyes as she transferred some poison into his mouth. Mugen was to slow to notice so he accidentally swallowed it.

“I love you.” she said laughing at him. Mugen got dizzy as he glared at her. “Son of a bitch…” he mumbled as Sakana ran to him.

“Daddy! What’s wrong?” she asked. Tatami smirked as she looked at Sakana. “I slipped him poison that kills in less than five minutes.” she laughed as Mugen collapsed on the floor.

Tatami laughed as she watched the scene below her.

“Daddy! Wake up! Daddy!” Sakana yelled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Mugen looked at her.

“Daddy… don’t go.. I… I… daddy.. I’ll get you some help… I’ll save you… please don’t go daddy…please.”

“Don’t worry about it Sakana. Just get your mom…” he said.

Sakana put her head on his chest. “Daddy…” she mumbled. Mugen put his hand on her head.

She looked up at him as she held his hand with both of hers. “Daddy…” she cried as she looked at him.

“Sakana…” he said as he looked at her.

“W-what daddy…” she cried. Tatami laughed as Sakana started a small crying episode. Mugen laid there silently.

“Daddy!” Sakana yelled. He slowly let go of her hand. “No daddy… staaay… daddy!” she yelled.

Sakana gave a familiar glare and then looked back at Mugen. “I’ll avenge your death…” she glared as Tatami laughed.

“Shut up!” she yelled as she hit Sakana. Sakana attempted to hit her back but Tatami dodged it.

“Guess who I am?” said Tatami. Sakana stared as Tatami leaned over her.

“Tatami Shana.”

“Try replacing Tatami with Jenu… and add a tala to my last name.”