Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Jenu Shalanta ❯ Death to my life ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
“Jenu Shanatala? Who the hell it that?”

“Me you halfwit!” she yelled. “Is everything ok in there Tatami?” said a voice. Jenu looked around.

“Yea.” he said in a manly voice. “Mom!” screamed Sakana.

The door opened. “Tatami? You’re a guy? Oh my god! Wait until Mugen fin- OH MY GOD! MUGEN!” Screamed Fuu.

Sakana stared at Fuu. “This wench killed my dad.”

“Your dad?” asked Fuu. A math problem suddenly popped in her head. ‘Mugen + Marrel = a little girl.’

“Yes.. my dad.” Sakana said. Jenu pulled out a knife and stabbed it through Fuu’s back and out of her chest. Blood gushing from her chest slowly. Then… she fell to her death.

“Fuu!” screamed a woman. Jenu turned around as he saw Marrel and Jin standing there. “Ah… if it isn’t Jin…”

“Do I know you?” he asked.

“Jin… you’re the one my father told me about! The one that my mom adored so much… Jin.”

“Who is your father?” asked Jin. Sakana looked over at Mugen and started crying a little. “You mean… who was my father…” she said.

Jin looked at Mugen and then at Sakana. “Who was your dad?” he said thinking it was Mugen.

“Mugen.” she mumbled as she looked at him, her eyes sad. Marrel started to cry as Jenu looked at Jin.

“Time to die.” he said as he looked at Marrel. She walked over to Mugen slowly as she rested her head on his chest. “I’ll see you soon.” she said as Jenu decided to put a gun up to Marrel’s head.

“No…” Sakana said almost crying. “No…” she whispered. Jin quickly rushed over to her as Jenu shot her in the head, then the chest.

Sakana screamed loudly as Jenu laughed. Everything looked like it was in slow motion.

“Mommy!” yelled Sakana. Jin sliced his head off quickly. Sakana immediately ran over to Jin and hugged his leg.

Jin saw something in the kitchen. “Fire!” yelled Sakana. Jin rushed out with her and ran into Shinda.

“Is everything ok?” she asked. Jin stared at the woman suspiciously. “Shinda! My mommy and daddy got killed with this Tatami and Fuu ladies.” she cried.

“How did this happen?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“A man named Jenu Shanatala disguised himself as a woman named Tatami and killed my mother and father seven years ago. I was to young to stop it… but I wasn’t to young to understand what death was. The day my mother and father died… I was devastated… I hated everyone.. I was afraid of everyone.”

Sakana’s long brown hair waved in the wind as she sat on a tree branch, swaying back and forth.

“As I promised…I would avenge his death…but I never did…I’m sorry dad…”

Sakana looked down as she put a knife to her throat. “No!” yelled a voice, but it was to late… Sakana ended her life, right then…as her lifeless body hit the floor.

Shinda shook her head as she looked down.

THE END..