Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANOTHER CHAOS DAY ❯ Fubuki's Misery ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ANOTHER CHAOS DAY
 
 
 
 
My first COMEDY fic. Don't like don't read. Just a collection of Mibu Clan's lunatic stories…
 
 
 
FUBUKI'S MISERY
 
 
Summary: Shin Rei seemed to be getting much of mental-illness. He spent his time acting like Harry Potter. Meanwhile, The Goyouseis were getting bored of their usual routines, so they planned to do `something', using The Water Goyousei's lunacy…
 
 
 
 
Down. Down as deep as the deepest depth. That was a right phrase for describing the pity condition of The Taishirou Leader, Fubuki. Remind yourself not to get close to him. A mere human would end up killed by his death glance, or only by his murderous aura. What happened to this, usually, cool-minded Taishirou? A good question, it was.
 
 
As rarely happened, The Goyouseis were so bored that they absent mindedly trying to play their mockery on Fubuki. They DID it. And strangely, they were success. Now The Taishirou Leader spent his precious time locking himself in his room, sobbing at his cruel fate.
 
 
Okay, I shall give you the complete story.
 
 
A few days ago…
 
 
“What!? Play on Fubuki-sama? Oh, no, Ron! You must be insane! Professor McGonagall will kill us!” Shin Rei yelled in a false-Harry Potter-style. More important, was there any Ron or McGonagall there? A pretty-mad Shin Rei, he was.
 
 
“What on love and peace are those Ronnie and Mackey?” Chin Mei questioned idly. “Well, Shine Ray my Babe, you better concentrate on my explanation. Let me repeat. Your job is to pull Fubukey to this Goyousei Room, and just when he arrived, we shall attack him with Shinhochin-Taishisei* fusion thecnique, understood?”
 
 
Shin Rei frowned.
 
 
“Oh, no, Ron. Even Malfoy's inner-self of troublemaking won't agree with you!” Shin Rei sighed heavily. “Don't you realized how much we have troubles with that old-frog Umbridge? Don't you realize that our one more false action will successfully expel us!?” Shin Rei began to tearing. The other Goyouseis eyed him as if he was mad or something (Yes, he WAS!). “*Sob*… and Hagrid will never come back from Azkaban!!! And, please, Ron… Filch's whip!!! And-” but before The Water Goyousei could finish his phrase, a nice jab from Hotaru had already landed on top of his silver head. Shin Rei cried in pain.
 
 
“Keikoku, please hold yourself. I think Shin Rei `s only having a daily stress,” Saisei said as she turned to Shin Rei and asked, “right, Shin Rei?”
 
 
Shin Rei shook his head. “No… My name IS not Shin Rei! My name's Harry Potter! Don't you hear it? I'm THE FAMOUS HARRY POTTER!!!” His insanity went worse.
 
 
“…See? That's why I hate water.” Hotaru muttered under his breath. “They are insane.”
 
 
“I'M THE FAMOUS HARRY POTTER!!! KEEP IN YOUR MIND, LOUSY-MERE-MORTALS!!!” Shin Rei was now screaming so loud that The Crimson King, in The Red Room, could hear him.
 
 
“Ruru, do you hear something?” The King asked.
 
 
“… No?” the baby answered.
 
 
“I'M THE FAMOUS-“
 
 
“Enough, Shin Rei!!! We `re talking about serious situation (AN: What `serious'!!? ^_^;)!!!” Saisei suddenly burst out. Shin Rei was somewhat being taken aback. “Ugh… my name is truly Harry Potter… but… Fine, Cho. I will do it.” he muttered, now referring Saisei as Cho Chang.
 
 
The Undead Goyousei shook her head as she wondered where in the world The Real Shin Rei was.
 
 
Saishi yawned in her sexy-fashion. “Ahhh… I'm bored. Saisei's right, Shin Rei. You must do it. Or we should use Chinhasei-Shiru** on your triangle pony,” she said sexily. Shin Rei frowned again.
 
 
“Damn you, Pansy Parkinson! I DO hate your style!!! Where's your Malfoy!? Why don't you show your big chest in front of him?” he mocked. Saishi looked a bit of unimpressed.
 
 
At that time, Taihaku stood up and threw Shin Rei away for meters, had lost all his patience.
 
 
“FUCK YOU FILCH!!!” was all the other Goyouseis heard from Shin Rei's mad mouth before he disappeared as a clinking little light on the sky.
 
 
“Fuh. Thanks, Taihaku,” Saisei said in relief. The leader of Goyousei nodded, though he seemed so much unimpressed to be called `Fuck Filch'.
 
 
Meanwhile, Shin Rei luckily landed right in front of Fubuki…
 
 
“Shin Rei, my son. What are you doing here, in front of The Taishirou Palace?” Fubuki asked solemnly. Shin Rei suddenly jumped up and wore his battle position. “You're unworthy to greet me, you old frog Umbridge!!!” The Water Goyousei yelled in rage.
 
 
Fubuki wasn't raged out immediately. Rather, as the plan said, he brought Shin Rei back to The Goyousei Palace where the five others had made their way for hiding perfectly. Taihaku camouflaged as a statue of Ashura. Chin Mei weirdly possible in making himself fit to a small vase. Hotaru masqueraded as a fire in the fireplace. Saishi and Saisei jumped into a wardrobe. With all those `unusual' disguises, Fubuki strangely fooled. “Just what is this case, Shin Rei?” The Leader of The Taishirou asked.
 
 
“I'm not Shin Rei! I'm The Famous Harry Potter!” Shin Rei shouted as he wore his battle position, again. “Mentioned my name incorrectly means a challenge for me! Let's DUEL!!!” All in a sudden, Shin Rei pulled out a wand from his pocket.
 
 
A harsh wind blew, wiping Shin Rei's silver pony. The Taishirou Leader noticed a thunder-shaped scar on his student's forehead.
 
 
“What the-?” Fubuki confused.
 
 
Expelliarmus!!!” Shin Rei had already yelled the disarming charm. In a blink, a shaft of red light burst out from Shin Rei's wand and crushed Fubuki's sword, throwing it three meters behind. All the hiding Goyousei gave silent applauses for Shin Rei's sensation. (If only he WAS really Shin Rei. I hope so).
 
 
Petrificus Totalus!” Shin Rei swung his wand once more. Fubuki's body stiffed. “Stupefy!” Fubuki slipped into faint.
 
 
The other Goyouseis jumped out from their hiding place simultaneously as they gave The Liquid Master the greatest applause, since no one could defeat Taishirou until that historic time. But it didn't last for long time. When they saw Hishigi reached The Goyousei Palace, they jumped again into their places.
 
 
“Fu… buki?” Hishigi said confusingly as his eyes caught an unmoving body of his leader. “Shin Rei? What in the world happened?”
 
 
“Pe-Peter Pettigrew!?” Shin Rei recognized Hishigi as Wormtail. “You TRAITOR!!! You killed my parents!! Crucio!!!” he cried out the Unforgivable Cruciatus Curse. It landed right on Hishigi's *censored*, which successfully produced a screaming-like-butchered-pig-Hishigi.
 
 
Clapping from the other Goyouseis echoed once again..
 
 
“(S&SD ^sa %!@$#hjk#%@#fgR^&@&!!!!” Hishigi screamed like hell. If only Yu'an didn't come at the next second, no doubt that the black-dressed Taishirou would end up as pity as Mrs and Ms Longbottom.
 
 
“Hey, Wazz'up?” the blind Taishirou questioned as he reached The Goyousei Palace with Tokito. “We heard some noises. What's goin'on?”
 
 
“Wow. Yu'an, look at it!” the youngest Taishirou said as he jerked his head at the unmoving body of Fubuki and the shaking body of Hishigi. “What exactly has done on them?”
 
 
“Um… It is impossible if SHIN REI is the one who did it, right?” Yu'an asked doubtfully as his blind eyes caught an innocent-looking Shin Rei standing beside the two bodies of fallen Taishirou. He gasped as he saw the expression on the silver-haired boy's face.
 
 
Shin Rei was now eyeing him in a mixture of happiness and unbelievable expression. “Si-Sirius?” was all Yu'an could hear from the boy's muttering mouth.
 
 
“SIRIUS!!! You're ALIVE!!!” Shin Rei suddenly yelled as he grabbed Yu'an's wrist. “Oh God, I'd thought you're dead!! And… Lupin!!!” The Water Controller yelled again when he saw the open-mouthed-Tokito. “Really, what are you guys doing here!?”
 
 
“Release me!!!!” Yu'an tried to get off Shin Rei's grab.
 
 
All of a sudden…
 
 
“Yu-Yu-Yu'an-sama?” Shin Rei said questioningly as he saw himself grabbing at The Blind Taishirou. He released his grab in a rush. “What are you… what am I doing here?”
 
 
“Cool. Now he's lost his memory!” Tokito said amazingly when she saw Shin Rei's sudden changing of personality. Silently, she observed that the thunder-shaped scar on the silver-headed-boy's forehead was fading.
 
 
“Tokito-sama?” Shin Rei eyed the still-amazed-Tokito, while Yu'an was busying himself to heal Fubuki and Hishigi.
 
 
Five minutes later, all the Goyouseis had stopped their camouflages, and either Fubuki or Hishigi was perfectly restored to health by Yu'an. In a normal condition, Shin Rei should be happy of his master's re-heal. But now, he felt a strong murderous aura from Fubuki and Hisigi, though he didn't know what the problems were.
 
 
“Shiiiiiiiinnnn Reeeeeeiiii…” a low, emphasized mentioning of The Water Goyousei's name bursted from Fubuki. Shin Rei gulped. “Yes, Fubuki-chama?” his tone suddenly came in a real innocent way.
 
 
Fubuki turned to his young student, which showed his smirking face, though it was a fury smirk. “Caaaan weee taaaaallllkk aaaa mmoooooommmeeeeeeeeeennntt!?” The Leader of Taishirou `questioned' as his evil smirk grew wider.
 
 
“…Yes.” Shin Rei answered half-heartedly, knowing that nothing he could have done now.
 
 
Fubuki made his way carrying the silver haired boy to The Palace of Taishirou, while Shin Rei threw his pity glance to the other Goyouseis, pleading for a help. But they simply waved their hands and kissed goodbye for their beloved water-controller.
 
 
And the next thing happened was too brutal to be explained.
 
 
Back to the several days later…
 
 
Shin Rei's wound of Fubuki's torturing was so bad that he had to be `fixed' for days. Saishi and Saisei, who were responsible in healing the silver-haired-boy, mentioned that his shape is too bad to be reconstructed, but they would do the best. (Wonder how bad was Shin Rei injured -_-;)
 
 
All The Goyouseis amazingly didn't get any detention , except Shin Rei of course. But as have been said before, Fubuki's mood decreased to the lowest level (while Hishigi stayed in his calm shape). No one had a good brave to get near him in last few days. The Crimson King itself seemed to be impressed of Shin Rei's action, since he was, too, a bit of bored in this time of the year.
 
 
However, a couple of weeks next, Fubuki had regained back his former cool, charismatic self. All the Goyouseis (except The Water One) groaned in disappointment, knowing that they're going to be bored again.
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED>>>
 
 
* Shinhochin-Taishisei: Shinrei-Hotaru-Chinmei-Taihaku-Saishi-Saisei Fusion Attack.
**Chinhasei-Shiru: Chinmei-Taihaku-Saisei-Saishi-Hotaru Fusion Attack.