Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANOTHER CHAOS DAY ❯ The Name Fever: Call Me Umbridge ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oh yeah, the disclaimer. I don't own Samurai Deeper Kyo or Harry Potter, but I do own the insanity…
 
 
AT LEAST!!! A REVIEW!!! Thanks for Hyper Kid. Really, THANK YOU!!! You're inspiring me to write more. Yeah, more of the crazier ones, I guess ^_^; Reminder: please give applause for my dearest sister too, since I'm tagging along with her in creating this crazy story.
 
 
Chap 2 is up! So… just READ and REVIEW!!!
 
 
NAME FEVER _ CALL ME UMBRIDGE!
 
 
Chap summary: The god of insanity still played on Mibu Land's atmosphere. Started by Fubuki, who insisted everyone to call him `Umbridge', all the Taishirou and Goyouseis found their new nicknames. And they were proud of it. Except the two mourning people: Yu'an and Hotaru…
 
 
Couple weeks had passed since the shameful scene of Shin Rei's lunacy. The situation continued to its usual, boring line. A great numbers of yawns echoed in each corner of Mibu Land.
 
 
For the time being, Fubuki was back to his cold shape. The Taishirou Leader had no longer troubled about the mockery Goyouseis played weeks ago. Or at least, everyone thought so…
 
 
It was a bright and sunny day. A member of lower class Mibu Army dared himself to knock on Fubuki's personal room, in case having a report he should be reported. “Excuse me, Master,” the soldier asked, trying the best to sound polite.
 
 
“Go in,” The spiky-haired Taishirou replied boringly. He was now sitting on his throne, playing with his black cat.
 
 
Doubtfully, the low class soldier took his steps into Fubuki's room. Then he bent down as the sign of his respect. “Long live Fubuki-sama,” he greeted as one of his knees touched the floor.
 
 
“Umbridge-sama,” Fubuki muttered as he tickled his cat's ears.
 
 
The soldier cocked a questioning eyebrow. “Pardon me?”
 
 
“Umbridge!! Call me Umbridge!!!” Fubuki ordered. Well, he wouldn't admit it, but he started to like the name Shin Rei gave him in the previous accident. If only he knew it was a woman's name. Poor Taishirou.
 
 
The soldier shivered. “Master Am-bri-?”
 
 
“Umbridge!!! U-M-B-R-I-D-G-E, do you understand!? UMBRIDGE!!!” Fubuki screamed in stress. “And if you EVER call me `Fubuki-sama' anytime next, I assure you that you will have a nice trip to hell.”
 
 
The soldier's trembling went worse. He nodded quickly, put his report somewhere on the floor, and mad his runaway from Fubuki's room (Oh yeah, Umbridge's room…) as fast as he could. Experiences told everyone on the Mibu Land not to mess with angered Fubuki.
 
 
Only in a day, the name became a famous trend. Everyone in Mibu Clan did no longer know `Fubuki-sama'. They knew only `Umbridge-sama'. Even The Crimson King seemed to be enjoying his time calling Fubuki `My Dearest Old Frog' or `Umbridge, My Sweetheart'. Insane.
 
 
The lunacy went to Hishigi, too. He was proud of his new name, Peter Pettigrew. He thought it was a mighty name. Insane.
 
 
The same way didn't play on The Blind Taishirou. His pride name was only one: Yu'an. That was why he swore to send anyone who called him `Sirius-sama' to the heaven. But I doubted if anyone in Mibu Clan may go to heaven, Yu'an thought matter-of-factly. That time, he was sitting on the stairs of Taishirou Palace's entrance.
 
 
“Sirius-sama, I bring an accounting report…” a servant of Yu'an said as he reached nearer to his master. A second next, the servant had been thrown to heaven. Or exactly, to hell.
 
 
“MY NAME IS YU'AN!! NOT SIRIUS!!! DON'T FORGET IT ONCE YOU REACH THE HELL!!!” Yu'an screamed ragingly to his servant's soul (which was now floating to the blue sky). Really, he was proving his oath.
 
 
“Gods, what are you doing to your servant?” asked the voice of Tokito. Yu'an turned quickly. The Youngest Taishirou was now standing right before him, her face stuck in a questioning expression.
 
 
Tokito smiled and helped herself for a comfort sitting beside The Blind. “Really, Sirius. What brings you to such of madness?”
 
 
Yu'an spontaneously `uppercutted' the girl. Tokito yelled in shock and pain. “What are you doing to my beauty jaw, Sirius!?”
 
 
Yu'an knocked Tokito once more. “Stop. Calling me . Sirius.” he said menacingly.
 
 
Tokito blinked. “Why? I think the name's cool,” she argued.
 
 
“NO!!! `Yu'an' is much cooler!!!” Yu'an argued back, “`Sirius' is too western-ish!!! It's a dirty name! Cursed name!! FUCK NAME!!!” he didn't seem to be noticed that he was barking right in front of Tokito's ears. The Youngest Taishirou was almost hard of hearing.
 
 
“Stop yelling so loud!!! Everyone in the world could hear you!!!” Tokito yelled back. Yu'an blinked. Then he asked idly, “Really? I'm screaming that loud? Do you think the Americans could hear me?”
 
 
Tokito punched Yu'an's yellow head. “That's a connotative, you idiot!” she shot sharply. The Blind looked ashamed.
 
 
“Well,” Yu'an started again, “Are you not disappointed? You accepted that ugly name `Lupin'.”
 
 
Tokito smirked. “I have asked the full name to Shin Rei. It's `Remus Lupin'!!!” her eyes twinkling. “Isn't it a great name? Remus!! Master Remus!!! Remus-sama!!! I AM REMUS-SAMA!!!!” she screamed histerically in excitement. Insane.
 
 
“I think `Tokito' is much better,” The Blind Taishirou opinioned in a low tone.
 
 
But Tokito didn't seem to notice her company. She was now moonwalking around as she rapped, “Call me Remus Lupin, Babe… C'mon! C'mon!”
 
 
“Stop it, Tokito!!!”
 
 
“Remus, Babe… Remus, My Baby… Yeah! Yeah!!!”
 
 
Yu'an shook his head. “Really, I am the only sane person left in Mibu Land.” he muttered.
 
 
Meanwhile, in Goyousei Palace, the new nicknames were becoming a trend as well…
 
 
“Call me Argus Filch!!!” Taihaku said dramatically as he posed as cool as possible.
 
 
“And I am Cho Chang,” Saisei added as she, too, posed as sexy as possible.
 
 
“And me, Pansy Parkinson!” Saishi joined.
 
 
“Don't forget to count me, Professor Albus Dumbledore,” Chin Mei stated as he spread his fans which were now decorated of `I AM DUMBLEDORE' sentences. Shin Rei was the one who gave him the `Albus Dumbledore' name. Well, maybe because they both were eye-glassed and loved peace… (nonsense ^_^;)
 
 
“And I am, The Famous Harry Potter,” Shin Rei said charismatically, marked the end of the introducing. “WE ARE HOGWARTS RANGER!!!” the five of them shouted simultaneously as they formatted something they called `Hogwarts Ranger Formation'. Insane.
 
 
“…”
 
 
“…”
 
 
“…”
 
 
“…”
 
 
“…how about me?” Hotaru asked lowpitchedly as he pointed himself.
 
 
“You are uncounted,” Shin Rei said mockingly. Hotaru was blank in a moment or two, and then he frowned, realizing that his brother didn't give him a new nickname.
 
 
In the meantime, The Crimson King had chosen the `Voldemort' name for his new nick, which caused Shin Rei oftenly `recurred' anytime he saw the king's face (“Voldemort, let's DUEL!!!”). However, `Filch' always succeeded in calming him back to normal.
 
 
So there were two bemoaning humans now. Yeah, Yu'an and Hotaru, who was both busying themselves with grumbling words,
 
 
“My name is not Sirius… my name is not Sirius… my name is not Sirius! Curse the name… fuck the name… they stole my name… they stole it from us… MY PRECIOUS!!” Yu'an grumbled in very similar way to Gollum in Lord of The Ring Saga. (AN: Great. Harry Potter first, Lord of The Ring next…)
 
 
“……………………&# 8230;……………….. I want a new name,” was all Hotaru muttered about it as he eyed the blue sky.
 
 
Poor teacher and his student.
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED>>>
 
 
I'm sorry this is short. But I swear I'll write longer for the next chap. And it will be crazier, too.