Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ ANOTHER CHAOS DAY ❯ THE GHOST!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE GHOST?
 
 
Summary: Ouch it only needs three words to explain: A GREAT CHAOS!
 
 
It was a silent, nice Mibu daybreak. Or at least it was a silent and nice morning until a really thunderous scream echoed all over the Mibu Land,
 
 
“GGGHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSST!!!GHOOOST!! GHHOOOOST!!!! GHOSTGHOSTGHOSTGHOSTGHOOOST!!!! EVERY FUCKING ONE PLEASE OUT AND HEEEELP MEEE!!!”
 
 
The scream was then followed by the showin' up of Tokito the Taishirou, rushing out like a hell from her room in the Tsukikagejo Palace. In the next second, the green-haired girl had dashed to Fubuki's room.
 
 
“Umbridge-san!” he kicked the door of Fubuki's room, “HELP ME! There was a freaking ghost of Mu-“
 
 
“Tokito, OUT! OUT! I'm dressing can't you see?” Fubuki shrieked, taking any random fragment to cover his naked body.
 
 
“Oh...” Tokito blushed, “I'm so sorry!” she closed the door again.
 
 
Fubuki sighed in relief. But just when he put on his black cloak, the door swung open again.
 
 
“TOKITO, can't you just wait outside until I finished my-” Fubuki stopped when he realized that the figure that had just stepped into his room wasn't even Tokito. It was Hishigi.
 
 
“Umbridge...” Hishigi said with his flat tone, “there is... a ghost...” with that, he fainted.
 
 
“Peter!” Fubuki dashed and caught Hishigi's falling body, forgot about his half-naked appearance, “Hold on!”
 
 
“Um...” Tokito peeked from behind the door, her green eyes twinkling in uncertainty, “Have you finished dressing, Umbridge-san?”
 
 
Fubuki's eyes widened. “Argh! Not yet!” he released Hishigi's body, letting the scientist's black head crushed the ground, “Out, Tokito! I'm dressing!”
 
 
Tokito nodded and closed the door.
 
 
After five minutes straight, Fubuki finally finished putting all his pride suits. “You can come in, Tokito.”
 
 
Tokito stepped into the room and screamed as her eyes caught the bloody head of Hishigi. “Peter! What in the world has happened on you!?” Tokito squatted and started to shake Hishigi's body.
 
 
Fubuki's jaw dropped. “Ouch! I'm sorry, Peter!” he joined Tokito in squatting mode, examining if Hishigi was still alive.
 
 
“Does that mean you're the one who bring him into this condition!?” Tokito asked Fubuki in terror.
 
 
“YES! But if he dies, you HAVE TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, you hear!?” Fubuki answered, suddenly became big and frightening.
 
 
“Um... alright...”
 
 
The door swayed open again.
 
 
“Who the hell now?” Fubuki muttered, nearly unheard.
 
 
“FUBUKI! THERE IS A GHOST! A GHOST!” It was Yu'an in an out-of-breath condition, just like if he had run from the furthermost corner of the Mibu Land.
 
 
Fubuki punched Yu'an's head. “My name's Umbridge!”
 
 
“Yeah, Umbridge or whatever, THERE IS A GHOST ON MY TERRITORY!!!”
 
 
Hishigi suddenly woke up. “Yes, I saw it too, Umbridge,” he said, looked like even uncertain for himself, “It was the ghost of Mu...”
 
 
“What Mu?”
 
 
“Mu...”
 
 
“What Mu?”
 
 
“Mu... Mu... Mu...”
 
 
“WHAT MU!? You're wastin' mine and your time and all the precious Taishirous' time!!” Fubuki thumped Hishigi's head, causing more and more blood pouring from it, “Stop sounding like a cow and tell me what ghost you're keep telling about!”
 
 
“But I'm uncertain if it was him... he was dead...” Hishigi muttered.
 
 
“Come on! Wake up!” Fubuki slapped Hishigi to refresh him up, since he might take some serious damage from the recent crush.
 
 
Unexpectedly, Hishigi slapped back. Then happened a breathtaking slapping contest for at least five straight hours, with Tokito and Yu'an as the judge. They seemed like able to slap forever if Yu'an didn't stop them, seeing that both Fubuki and Hishigi's cheeks had hurt so bad.
 
 
“Alright,” Fubuki played cool again (but his cool manner wasn't too success because his cheeks were terribly swollen), “Now just tell me this ghost's name.”
 
 
“...Mu...” said Hishigi.
 
 
“...ra!” Tokito said.
 
 
“...ma...” said Yu'an.
 
 
“...sa!” they stated simultaneously.
 
 
Fubuki slapped the three Taishirous for telling something that so much impossible. Unluckily, the three Taishirous slapped back. The slapping contest happened again.
 
 
Then the door flew opened softly. The slapping contest stopped.
 
 
“FUBUKI-CHAAAAAN!” A figure of a smiling handsome man walked into Fubuki's room. His hair was bright blonde, and his eyes were lavender blue. He was no one but Muramasa.
 
 
Fubuki blinked. Hishigi blinked. Yu'an blinked. Tokito blinked. Five seconds later, they screamed simultaneously, “GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOSSTTTTTTTT!!!!”
 
 
The `ghost' of Muramasa shook his head. “Er... I'm not-”
 
 
“Ghost! Ghost! Ghost! Where's the charms? Charms! Amulets! Namo abidabutsu.... namo... nammoooooo!!!” Yu'an yelled. (AN: Namo abidabutsu is sort of Japanese charm... I dunno as well...)
 
 
“Yu'an, I'm really not-“
 
 
“NOOOOOO!!! Someone please call Jigoku Sensei Nube or something! In the name of the Goddess of Kannon, go away, ghost!” Tokito yelled, louder than Yu'an.
 
 
“Er... my dear niece, I'm not...”
 
 
“...Nehi-nehi aca-aca Galileo Galilei...” Hishigi said with a trembling voice. His face remained calm, but his hands and feet were moving like a ballerina.
 
 
“Ho...? Hishigi, where are you studying ballet? It's really nice, you know?” Muramasa's `ghost' asked.
 
 
“Namoooooooo! Namonamonamonamoooo! Help! SOS! Our life is in danger!” Fubuki shouted as he ran all over the room, waving his hands like a Hawaiian Dancer.
 
 
“My, are you studying salsa, Fubuki-chan?” Muramasa's ghost commented in awe.
 
 
“Noooo! That ghost's speaking to me!” Fubuki cried.
 
 
A second later, the six Gouyouseis popped out from nowhere.
 
 
“What happened, Umbridge-sama!?” Shinrei asked, posing his battling position.
 
 
“Ah, Harry! Help us!” Tokito yelled.
 
 
“Feel safe, Lupin-sama! We're here to protect you!” Shinrei said, while the ghost of Muramasa cocked his eyebrows. Lupin? I don't know if my niece's name is Lupin... it's Tokito, right?
 
 
“Don't you dare to touch Lupin-sama, you Muramasa's ghost!” Shinrei said, standing in front of Tokito to protect her.
 
 
Unpredictably, Muramasa's ghost started to drop tears.
 
 
“Ugh! I'm sad!” the `ghost' cried, covering his face with his hands, “why? I'm NOT ghost, but you keep declaring me as a ghost! You're evil! Evil! And who's Lupin? My niece's name is Tokito!”
 
 
“.............Niece?” Hotaru asked.
 
 
“Yes. Why?” Muramasa stopped crying for a while.
 
 
“But he's your son, right?” Shinrei asked, confused.
 
 
“SHE is Fubuki's daughter!” Muramasa declared, causing a few gasps echoed.
 
 
“NO!” Fubuki yelled in dread, “He's lying!”
 
 
“Yes, you're lying, father!” Tokito said.
 
 
Muramasa started to cry again. “No, I'm not lying! You're evil, Fubuki! What do you mean by telling everyone that Tokito's my SON!? Where's my dear, dear Fubuki-chan that used to run everywhere like a monkey and-”
 
 
“ENOUGH!” Fubuki covered Muramasa's mouth with his hand. It simply was a reflex. He knew that a ghost wouldn't be able to be touched. But...
 
 
“I... I can touch you?” Fubuki puzzled.
 
 
“Of course, because I'm not ghost! Where's my Hishigi-chan that used to tell me that he would marry me someday-“
 
 
“Don't go on anymore!” Hishigi joined Fubuki in covering Muramasa's mouth. Muramasa's tears flowed swifter and swifter.
 
 
“So if he can be touched, what is he?” Chin Mei asked.
 
 
“.... a zombie?” Hotaru suggested.
 
 
Silent for eight seconds. Then they all screamed together, “ZOOOOMBIIIEEEEE!!!!!”
 
 
“ZOOOOMBIEEE!!! Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! Where's the silver bullets!? Where's the onions!?” Yu'an yelled as he went through the room, searching for any silver bullets or onions.
 
 
“It's vampire that can have been killed by silver bullets and onions, you idiot! We must cut his head away in a swing of sword!” Tokito said, drawing her sword.
 
 
“You-you're all cruel!” Muramasa cried louder and louder. But no one would hear him, of course.
 
 
“...kabaddikabadduukrabbadikrabadduucowoowoowoohoo!” Hishigi began to perform an Egyptian Snake Dance.
 
 
“Hishigi, I'm sure you're really talented in dancing... why don't you try to learn it seriously?” Muramasa's `zombie' was so much admiring Hishigi's dance that he stopped crying and watched Hishigi instead.
 
 
“EVACUATION! EVACUATION! A ZOMBIE IS HERE! We can be affected by the T-Virus if we don't go straight out from this place!” Fubuki said like an emergency warning machine.
 
 
“I'm scared!” Chin Mei trembled, spreading his love and peace fan without any real logic.
 
 
“Everybody calm! I will protect you all!” Shinrei tried to play cool.
 
 
“... can you?” Hotaru asked sarcastically.
 
 
“You doubt me!?”
 
 
“Aaaaah... I don't want to die yet... I haven't even had a fiancée...” Saishi said, creating a sympathizing expression as she said so.
 
 
“We better go out this room, Shinrei!” Saisei struggled to drag the Water Gouyousei out from the chaos.
 
 
“No! I have to protect Fubuki-sama and all the Taishirous!”
 
 
“God... please protect us from this zombie...” Tai Haku prayed.
 
 
“Don't pray a useless prayer! Help me to protect the Taishirous!” Shinrei raged out.
 
 
“Cut his head away in a swing of sword!”
 
 
“I don't have sword!!!”
 
 
“...Nehi-nehi Aca-aca Galileo Galilei...”
 
 
“Evacuation! T-Virus! Evacuatiiooonn!!!!”
 
 
“.... I'm bored...”
 
 
“I must protect the Taishirous!”
 
 
“Ah! My pimples will come out this way!”
 
 
“Shinrei, let's go out from this place!”
 
 
“For the sake of love and peace...”
 
 
“God, please protect us...”
 
 
“SHUT UP!” A really charismatic voice instantly shut all the chaos up. They turned to the source of voice, only to see the Muramasa. The flying Muramasa. Or exactly, the shining Muramasa that floated in the air.
 
 
“What the-?”
 
 
Muramasa smiled charmingly and said, “I have been holily resurrected...”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED>>>
 
 
AN: ARGH! I'm sorry if this is weird... tehee... but I myself laughed when I read it... please review! What's the `holy rebirth'? Find it in the next chapter! And one more: whatever you think, I'm not copying Lunarctick's Death Don't Rest! Thank you!