Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ My little furry pet ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yuya was a bit startled, so she couldn't say anything, but at the back of her mind there was a voice saying that – Yes, I like you, I really like you, no matter what you did to me or to what you call me of…I still like you…because I…

"I…I –," Yuya stammered, quite blushing. Before she could say something Benitora suddenly appeared, rushing towards them with excitement.

"Yuya-han…I'm so glad to see that you're ok…let me…" Benitora said cheerfully, he tried to hug Yuya, but Kyo immediately blocked him using his sharp tenro.

"Can't you see that we have something important to discuss here." Kyo said brusquely, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Benitora.

"Huh?" Benitora said in confusion, "What is it, Yuya-han?" he asked, curiously looking at Yuya.

Yuya took a deep sighed. What should I do? Kyo was expecting me to say that I like him but I know Benitora wouldn't expect that to hear… She thought. Then she looked at her pet and realized something.

"We…were…yes were talking about this." Yuya said, showing her new pet to Benitora. "Here take a look."

Benitora come closer and slowly scrutinized the rodent for a while. Then his small eyes widen in surprise. "Whoa! How cute, where did you get that Yuya-han?" He exclaimed, while pointing at the rodent."Akira gave it to me…" Yuya said, smiling and then she glanced at Kyo.

"Tch, who cares about that nonsense…?" Kyo murmured in annoyance, then he walk away.

"Wait Kyo…where curiously are you going?" Yuya called.

Kyo stopped and said: "Don't you want to continue now our journey...or you want to stay here, talking 'bout nonsense."

Yuya smiled in delight, she was utterly happy about Kyo's decision to continue theirjourney.

Then she runs after Kyo."Hey…Yuya-han wait for me too…" Benitora shouted, and immediately run after them, while Akira only followed them in silence.


Meanwhile in their camp, the rest of the group were busy talking about Yuya and Kyo and even Benitora's whereabouts.

"It's already late why they still haven't come back?" Yukimura said, worrying.

When Sasuke was busy playing with his toy, he thought of something…What If Yuya nee-chan was lost in the woods and accidentally saw a big tsukino-waguma…He was suddenly alarmed on the thought and then he jump down from the tree he was resting and rummaged through their luggage.

"Hey…Sasuke, what are you doing?" Yukimura asked curiously, looking at Sasuke.

"I'm going to find Yuya-nee chan?" Sasuke said in a hurry.

"Why?"

"Because she left this…" Sasuke said flatly, showing Yuya's pistol, "She needs this…" Sasuke paused.

"For what…?" Yukimura asked.

"To defend herself?"

"To whom?" Yukimura inquired. Irritated by Yukimura's incessant questioning. Sasuke darted a death glare at Yukimura, then rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Sasuke, Yukimura..."Yuya called, she was heading to their place. Sasuke's face brightened with delight as he saw Yuya was safe, then he noticed that she was with Kyo, Akira and Benitora.

"Yuya nee-chan..."Sasuke welcomed Yuya with a warm smile, and then heimmediately runs toward them and gave the pistol to Yuya.

"Hey, Yuya you come back, Sasuke was so worried about you." Yukimura grinned while looking at both Yuya and Sasuke.

"Thank you Sasuke-kun…" Yuya said gratefully, taking her pistol in Sasuke's hand.

"Pack now your things, and it's now time to continue our journey." Kyo butts in, looking at his companions.

Yukimura, Sasuke, and Bontenmaru were surprised by his sudden decision that they all raised their eyebrows and looked at Kyo with a dazed expression.

"But…it was already dark…are you in a rush, Kyo?" Yukimura complained, but Kyo just stared at him and walk away.

Yuya immediately took her things and followed Kyo, while the rest has no other choice but to follow also.


As they continued their journey, Yuya kept on looking at her pet, she was overly fond of it that she doesn't even realized that the rest of her group was curiously watching her, except Kyo who was before her.

"What's that Yuya nee-chan?" Sasuke asked curiously, trying to have a glimpse of the thing Yuya was holding. Yuya looked at Sasuke and show it to him.

"A rodent…?" Sasuke uttered in surprise, he was amazed that Yuya has a soft side on a little animal, even if sometimes he saw her shooting some.

"Where did you get that?" he asked again.

"Ah...Akira gave it to me...as a gift?" Yuya replied.

"Why, is it your birthday?"

"No, he just wants to give me this...because he doesn't want me to get bored while we were heading to our journey..." Yuya said in a loud tone, so that Kyo will hear it, but Kyo seems to ignore her and continued to walk.

But little did she know that Kyo was really annoyed, actually he wants to take the rodent's in yuya's hand and sliced it to pieces, because of it, Yuya doesn't bother him anymore, in which he like the most - this way he could say whatever that he want to say about her and see if she was really affected by him; but it seems that the only thing that she sees is that disgusting rodent. He was totally irritated by his group's foolishness about that worthless animal.

Is 'that' thing very interesting? What's in it that made Dogface so happy, tch… Kyo thought.

"Darn, I'm too tired...could we stop for a minute..." Yukimura complained, walking like an old man, "I can't walk anymore."

"That's because of aging." Sasuke teased, smirking as he looked at Yukimura.

"What are you trying to say?" Yukimura said, his hands on his waist, eyes narrowing. Then he snapped as if he got an idea, then he showed his sly smile and come closer to Sasuke, wrapping his arms around his back and said: "Then piggyback me Sasuke...I know you have a good heart...please carry me OK..." Yukimura begged, and then winks his eye. Sasuke stared at him with annoyance, and then struggled in his grasp. Then he went to Yuya's left side, getting her attention and put out his tongue like a kid bullying another helpless kid as he glanced at Yukimura. Yukimura, on the other hand, pouted his lips as if he was a child throwing some tantrums.

Kyo stopped for a while, he sat beside a large tree and said while looking at his companions: "We should rest, the town was still far." then he glanced at Yuya, his eyes were like telling her to obey what he said. The rest of the group sat near him, while Yuya sat far from him, so Kyo darted a hurtful glance at Yuya, but she simply looked at him unaffected, still caressing her pet. Kyo was irritated at the sight, so he just closed his eyes, feels asleep and began to dream.

Dream:

It was in the middle of the night when Kyo woke up, everyone was still asleep. He looked around and saw Yuya sleeping soundly like she was completely unaware of her environment. Then he decided to watch her and if she awakens, he will then make fun of her. When he tried to touch her face, the rodent suddenly appeared and bites him. Kyo was infuriated, then he suddenly grabs the rodent and throws it away, but later on he realized that his anger only made him worse, he killed an innocent animal, much to his chagrin; it wasn't only an animal–it was Yuya's pet.

Kyo left for a while to breath some fresh air, and also to make himself relaxed, and be able to tell to Yuya what he had done. There are thoughts that bothered him, making him quite anxious at the moment. What if Yuya found out about this, then she will no longer talk to him, or to look at him...no he must find a way...

Tired of walking, Kyo sat beside an old tree, pondering on his mistake. Then he closed his eyes, imagining Yuya's angry face, then suddenly there was a flash of light shine in front of him, and when he opened his eyes, it was already morning. He looked around and saw Yuya walking towards him, happily smiling while carrying something in her hands.

"Hey, woman...what's with that smile...why? You're not angry at me." Kyo said in wonder.

"Kyo, Thank goodness...I found you...here I brought something for you," She said, grinning, "...and you will like it."

When Kyo saw it, he couldn't believe what he saw - bits of assorted fruits and seeds.

"Are you kidding me...why are you giving me such less amount of food…Am I a -…" Kyo paused; he was bewildered to find out that he was already in a body of rodent.

"What the heck is going on, why am I on this disgusting rodent's body. Yuya gently took him and snuggled him, tickling him.

"Quit that Dogface or else I'll bite you, no I mean kill you."Kyo said, but it seems that Yuya doesn't hears him, and the only sound that she can hear is the rodent's squealing.

"Hey, Yuya-han did you already found Kyo." Benitora called, he was rushing towards Yuya, grinning.

"Yes, I'm here BAKA!" Kyo said.

"Yes, he's here." Yuya said in a loud voice, making Kyo irritated.

Benitora came closer at Yuya and have a chat with her, because of this Kyo was totally pissed off and bored. Benitora and Yuya's voice was like a bell ringing in his ears.

"What a nuisance...Is this useless conversation going to end?"

"Yuya-han, Can I feed this cute pet of yours." Benitora said, giggling. Yuya only nodded in reply and give Benitora some food, but when he tried to feed him, Kyo suddenly bit his thumb.

"Ouch, Why did you bit me?" Benitora cried, then he darted a death glare at Kyo.

"I bit you because I don't want to eat the food that comes in your dirty hand and also I'm not a pet, I'm Onime-no Kyo and if I can get back to my body find out what will I do to you...baka!"

Benitora looked at his slightly swollen thumb, thinking that he will soon got an opportunity to punish Yuya's pet. If Yuya lost you again, I will toast you so that we can have a dinner tonight...ha-ha...rodent's meat is not bad though...Benitora thought. When Yuya realized that Benitora was silently staring at her pet with a malicious intent,she quickly covered it with her hand and said: "Don't you dare touch Kyo or else he will bite you again." Then she looked at Kyo, saying" Kyo be good OK, he's a friend so don't bite him, or else he'll kill you." Yuya warned as if she was talking to a child.

"Yes..I know that Dogface..."

Benitora flinched at Yuya's last words, and then he said: "Yuya-han! I never said that I'll kill your pet...I only thought to eat him..." Benitora blurted out, then he covered his mouth after realizing what he said, "No I mean I will feed him...so don't be mad ok."

"Don't listen to him Dogface..."


To be continued...


Tsukino-waguma: Asian Black bear or Crescent Bear.

A/N: Sorry for a lot of OOCs in here...Kyo was evil in here indeed, I made him somewhat funny...guess you'll like it...BTW...please review, 'cause the more reviews, the more I'm inspired to write.