Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ One day babysitter ❯ part 1 Benitora- the first babysitter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I did not own SDK any of its character…but I owned this Fiction (One Day Babysitter) and some characters like (the baby and Hiroji). I want to thank Akimine Kamijyo, the creator of my favorite characters.

A/N: I am inspired to write this story when I read Sqiggles' Daddy and Mommy, a good Fic for me, hehe. This story is dedicated to my idol- My Nee-Chan, who inspired me when I was young and to my baby boy cousin. I'm sorry for some OOC and some mistakes I'm only a human being…and I wrote it just for fun…anyway here's my story hope you like it

One Day Babysitter


Part 1 – Benitora- the first Babysitter


It was a fine day when Benitora pays a visit to Kyo's and Yuya's house…

"My beloved Yuya-Han..." Benitora said, grinning in excitement as he opened the door.

But no one is there…

"Huh? ...Where are they?"

Then he looked around, went upstairs and stopped in front of a room, wherein the door is left ajar. He tried to peek and saw Kyo sitting beside the bed, cleaning his sword, and then he slowly opened the door and found out that Yuya is not there.

"Where is Yuya- Han?" Benitora asked.

Kyo only frowned at him and said nothing in response. Benitora shifted his gaze and looked at the sleeping baby instead. He was delighted to saw Yuya's baby for the first time, so he come closer to take a look.

"Oh…My, he's so cute!" he blurted out, "He's… he's like a miniature Yuya…I'm so happy that you didn't look like Kyo," Benitora said, wriggling while staring at the baby.

"At least his eyes were like mine." Kyo finally said, grinning cockily.

"What! ... Y-your red eyes! ..." Benitora exclaimed in disbelief.

"It's not just red, you moron, it is ruby," Kyo corrected.

"Whatever…no matter it is …I will like it…just for my beloved Yuya-Han," Tora said, dreaming, then laughs vociferously.

But the baby was awakened by the noise he makes and it began to cry.

"UH…OH."

"Hush…Hush little baby don't cry 'cause here's your second daddy," Benitora murmured, gently tapping the baby's leg.

Kyo glared at him, frowning…

"Ahh…ahhu…hu…hu…"Benitora mumbled.

When Benitora couldn't stop the baby's crying; his anxiety started to escalate.

"Ah…Kyo, I think we should do something…could you help here for a bit," he said anxiously.

"That's not my problem anymore," Kyo said brusquely.

"B-But Kyo you're the father… and it's your responsibility to take care of this baby."

Irritated at Benitora's whining, Kyo finally stood up…

"Yes…I am the father but you're the second daddy right," he said smirking at Benitora with

sarcasm. "Now, look after the baby…or else I'll kill you," Kyo warned as he pointed his sharp Tenro on Tora's pallid face.

Benitora was slightly trembling when he slowly removed Kyo's sword away from his face.

"Oh…ok… I was just…hey! What's wrong with you?"

"Very well then, here take this," Kyo said bluntly, throwing the baby's towel on Benitora's face.

"What's this for?' Benitora asked.

"That's the baby's towel, you idiot?"

"W-wait… Where are you going? Don't leave me here…" Benitora said weakly.

"I will buy some sake, so take care of the baby…understand." Kyo said, and then left Benitora.

Frustrated, Benitora sat limply on the bed and noticed that the baby is not crying anymore. He was surprised to see that baby was smiling at him.

"How I wish to be your real Daddy…" Benitora whispered while gently placing a kiss on the baby's forehead. The baby only smiled at him in reply. "Do you like me huh?" He grinned.

"Ok…Let's go outside…from now on I will be your one day babysitter..." Then Benitora brought the baby with him and went outside, looking for a place surrounded with trees. Benitora sat behind the Sakura tree while looking at a far distance. Suddenly the baby touched his face, and started to babble as if it was talking to him. "How adorable…You want to play?" Benitora said, giggling.