Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ One day babysitter ❯ Part 2 - the two meddling ninjas ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 2- The two meddling ninjas


While Benitora was busy playing with the baby, his senses failed him to notice that there was someone, who secretly watching him.

"Hey, look is that Kyo's baby?" The man asked to his companion, who was smaller than him.

"Yes, that's right…and Nee-chan's." The boy replied, smiling.

"I…I want to see what the baby looks like…" The man said, impatiently, then accidentally hit his companion's face with his elbow.

"Ouch…You hit me!" the boy nearly shouted.

"Shhh…I'm sorry…Sasuke."

"Why must we need to hide, Yukimura-Sama?" Sasuke asked and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's because…well let's not talk about it." Yukimura murmured.

"Then what should we do?"

'…Let's take the baby."

"Are you crazy?" Sasuke uttered, frowning at Yukimura's naughty grin.

"Are you serious?' Sasuke asked again.

"You're overreacting Sasuke…we're just going to borrow the baby…nothing else."

"But how... How can we do that…look at that man's face" Sasuke muttered, pointing at Benitora's grotesque face. "He's…he's overly obsessed of the baby…and possessive maybe…He won't let us lay a finger on nee-chan's child."

"That's not a problem…I had an idea…come closer I will tell you" Yukimura said, then whispered at Sasuke's ear.

"What!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"Shhh…"

"Ok, I will do it…but promise to bring back the baby to Nee-chan, Ok. Then Sasuke took something on his pocket, a small wooden tube. After a slight hesitation, Sasuke slowly aimedit to Benitora.

Meanwhile, Benitora felt something itchy on his neck, then suddenly he felt dizzy and finally fell asleep.

"Let's go Sasuke."

Sasuke and Yukimura went faster in a stealth manner as if they were on a secret mission.

"Hey, Sasuke…I think you killed Benitora…he seems dead.' Yukimura said, tapping Benitora's face.

"No, he's just sleeping…it's not poisonous…he will be asleep for five hours."

"Ok…then take the baby." Yukimura commanded.

Sasuke gently took the baby away from Benitora's tight grip and gave it to Yukimura.

"Now, let's see." Yukimura said while slowly scrutinizing the baby. "He got the eyes of Kyo and it shine perfectly like ruby. "He commented.

"And he's like Yuya nee-chan." Sasuke added, smiling.

"What a lovely child…am I right Sasuke?"

Sasuke nodded and grinned while looking at the baby, and then he realizes something.

"Eh…Yukimura…What is your plan now...Benitora will wake up after five hours…Who will be the baby's Babysitter?"

"Uh…I don't know…maybe…how about you Sasuke…What is your plan?" Yukimura uttered absentmindedly.

"Hey…Don't ask me back! You're the one who set this up."

"Then…let's take the baby instead…while he's still asleep." Yukimura said, while looking at Benitora's pitiful appearance.

Then the two walks away. While they were wandering through the woods, the baby suddenly pulled Yukimura's hair.

"S-Sasuke could you please…take this baby, he's pulling…uh…you know…my precious hair." Yukimura simpered.

Sasuke stared at him for a while and took the baby. "I think he likes you." He teased.

"Phew…I thought I'm going to be bald" Yukimura sighed, fixing his tousled hair