Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ One day babysitter ❯ Part 3 - The airhead and the hothead ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 3 - The airhead and the hothead


While Sasuke and Yukimura were walking, they unexpectedly saw Hotaru, who was busy poking a caterpillar. They stopped for a moment and looked at Hotaru's strange behavior. It took Hotaru a few minutes to realize that Yukimura and Sasuke were looking at him.

"Oh, Hi…" Hotaru finally said, still crouching near the bushes. His hair filled with leaves.

"Hi too," Yukimura replied with a warm smile, and then noticed Sasuke's sudden silence.

What was he doing? He's acting like a five year old kid…what a jerk. Sasuke thought.

"Hey, Sasuke say hi to him." Yukimura said, nudging Sasuke's arm.

"Hi." Sasuke said flatly and then turned away. "Let's go Yukimura…we have nothing to do here."

Soon the two decided to go, trying not to interrupt Hotaru from his business. But the baby already caught Hotaru's attention that he immediately walks towards them.

"Eh…whose baby's that…yours?" Hotaru asked, pointing his finger on Sasuke.

"Are you blind? How can I have a b –?" Sasuke said bluntly, trying to utter something but Yukimura quickly cover his mouth.

"Don't be so rude to him Sasuke…"He murmured. "Oh, yes I had an idea," Yukimura snapped, grinning as he whispered something on Sasuke, then he winks his eyes and showed his sly smile.

"What?" Sasuke blurted, his eyes widened in surprise. "You can't do that…I mean what will happen to this baby?"

"Just be silent…I will handle this ok."

"What's the matter with those two?" Hotaru muttered in confusion while staring at Yukimura and Sasuke.

Yukimura took the baby on Sasuke's arm, then steps closer to Hotaru. "Actually…This baby is Kyo's and Yuya's child." Yukimura explained.

Huh..."Hotaru said in a blank expression.

"Here take a look." Yukimura gave the baby to Hotaru and slowly steps backward. While Hotaru stares at the baby, the two finally got the opportunity to escape. After a moment of silence, he mumbled"…his eyes…where do I saw it…oh…yes, it's like Kyo's red eyes… and he also looks like Kyo's woman." When he glanced back at the two, they were already gone.


Meanwhile, Sasuke felt guilty of what they had done, his conscience seems to haunt him. "Is it right to leave the innocent baby to that kind of man." Sasuke asked. His voice was bleak.

"How do you say so?"

"Because that guy knows nothing about babies…what if there's something bad might happen to the baby?" He said anxiously.

"Don't worry too much Sasuke, Hotaru was Kyo's friend and I know he will take good care of the baby." Yukimura assured with a calm mien.

"I hope so." Sasuke sighed.

"And also…we had something important to do…so we had no choice but to leave the baby to him temporarily." Yukimura added.


On the other hand, Hotaru was still pondering when the baby suddenly moves its hand, seeking for his attention. Then baby's movement finally made him divert his deep thought and turned to the baby. Hotaru gently touched the baby's small hand but it suddenly grabbed his hand. Then he Hotaru smiled and looked at a far distant.

"…"

"…"

"…"

"What was I thinking?"

Hotaru become easily fond of the baby and he decided to take it with him instead. He finally found a new object of interest. While walking, he suddenly hears something, "Look who's here, my stupid younger brother now is a babysitter…are you tired of your laziness…so you finally found a new job?"

"SHINREI." Hotaru shouted, as he turned towards Shinrei's direction. His eyes narrowed in disgust, he can't control his anger whenever he saw his brother.

"What?" Shinrei smirked.

But Hotaru ignored Shinrei and walks away as if he saw nothing; Shinrei on the other hand, can't believe that his brother ignored him for the first time, so he went after him, blocking his way.

"Give that baby to me Keikoku." Shinrei commanded with confidence.

"What did you say?" Hotaru said, raising an eyebrow and held the baby tight

"I said give THAT baby to me! Baka!"

"…Why are you interested to this baby?" Do you also want to be a Babysitter? Then go find another one…'cause this baby is mine." Hotaru said sarcastically.

"W-What are you talking about? How can you take care of that baby…you're such an airhead, who knows nothing…Now give that baby to me and I will bring him back to his parents." Shinrei said, trying to control his anger. How can a foolish person can entrust his own son to this another idiotic man, damn it. He thought, clenching his fist in disgust.

"No."

"I said, give him to me." Shinrei insisted, trying to get the baby from Hotaru.

"No." Hotaru said stubbornly.