Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ One day babysitter ❯ Part 4 -Akari- the pretender ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 4 - Akari – The Pretender

"Oh…What a wonderful day…" Akari said as she happily walked through the forest, picking some wild flowers.

Two days earlier Akari had been visited by her suitors…one of them passed her strict standards…his name is – Hiroji, the one who look like Kyo. Hiroji has a long auburn hair, tied with black ribbon; although his eyes were brown unlike Kyo's ruby like eyes. Akari liked Hiroji because of his personality, wherein he and Kyo are much alike. Though Hiroji wasn't her real suitor, he was only accompanying his cousin, who wants to court her. But when she saw him, she immediately announced that she will no longer accept any suitor because she already found the one and he was none other than –Hiroji.

Obviously, he refused to be her boyfriend. However, due to her incessant persuasion – almost threatening proposal she finally convinced him and now she was happy enough to let Kyo live a normal life with his wife –Yuya.

As Akari wander through the woods, she suddenly saw Hotaru and Shinrei bickering, as usual. It was a bothersome sight, completely spoiling her day. Akari had no intention to interfere between the two, but when she saw the baby on Hotaru's arms; her heart raced in panic, then she immediately approach the two.

"Hey! Quit that childish act of yours…you're only causing harm to the baby." She nearly shouted. But the two just ignored her and continue their useless quarrel, so Akari made a loud annoying shriek that echoes around. Suddenly the two stopped, and then looked at her. Shinrei's brow knit together while Hotaru only blinks.

"STOP…you Hotaru give your baby to me!" Akari shouted.

"Huh? He's not mine." Hotaru replied.

"Then whose baby is that?' Akari asked, pointing her finger at the baby.

Hotaru stared at her for a while, and then said: "This is Kyo's baby."

"What! y-you mean…Really." Akari exclaimed in an amazed expression. Then she felt a sudden desire to take the baby and cuddle it to express how happy she was. Then she thought; if I can't have the father at least I can have the baby.

"Ok…then…Now give the baby to me, Hotaru." She blurted out.

"I don't want." Hotaru said flatly.

"No!" Shinrei intervened, "Give the baby to me, KEIKOKU."

Akari glared at Shinrei, then laughs maniacally. Shinrei's eyes narrowed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing…"Akari said, then laughs again, and turned her gaze towards Hotaru. "Hotaru, Please give the baby to me." She begged in a puppy like eyes. But Hotaru only stared at herblankly and said: "No."

Akari got pissed off and tried to get the baby at all cost. Shinrei on the other hand, managed to stop her. Then the three quarreled for almost an hour. Irritated by the noise they created, the baby suddenly cried.

"Look what you've done, YOU BIG JERKS!" Shinrei chided.

Hotaru gently poked the baby's cheeks and observed if the baby will stop. When the baby felt his touch, he turned his head towards Hotaru's finger and sucked it.

"Oh…I think he's hungry." Hotaru said in surprise.

"What?" The two blurted out.

"H-How did you know that, Hotaru?" Akari asked with confusion.

"Yes, how did you know that, Keikoku?" Shinrei reiterated.

"Hotaru looked at their amazed expression and smirked. "It's simple because…" he paused.

"Because…? " Akari and Shinrei asked again, waiting for Hotaru's response.

"It's because…you two are too ignorant." He said bluntly.

"Hey, don't change the topic…it's because what?" Akari yelled impatiently, her veins popped out on her forehead.

"It's because I sucked my finger whenever I am hungry." Hotaru simply said.

"Is that it?" Shinrei said in contempt. "What a waste of time."

"Eeeew… how distasteful..." Akari said, slightly disgusted.

But the baby cried in discontentment when he felt nothing. The three became anxious and tried to stop the baby's continuous crying.

"Hey! You," Shinrei said, pointing his finger at Akari's direction. "Breastfeed the baby…you're a woman right." Shinrei said brusquely without malice.

Akari's face flushed and she cover her chest bashfully. "I…Er…You know I can't do that…"she coughed. " I am not a mother yet…a-and my breast is still underdeveloped." She stuttered shyly, her eyes blinking.

Shinrei scrutinized her for a moment and thought that there's nothing wrong with her bust size, even if it was big or small, for him it was all the same.

"She's right Shinrei…She can't because she is a he." Hotaru butts in.

"Shut up! HOTARU." Akari shouted at the top of her lungs.

"You mean, she's a –." Shinrei exclaimed in disbelief, as he glared at Akari from head to foot and do it again.

"STOP IT…there's no need to emphasize that I am a GAY!" Akari shouted, and then cried sulkily.

"You fooled me… I though you were –."

"Yes, she fooled you because you are a fool." Hotaru said, smirking.

"KEIKOKU…" Shinrei growled.