Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ One day babysitter ❯ Part 5 - If stupidity could kill ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 5 - If stupidity could kill

"What?" Hotaru said, raising an eyebrow. Then he tried to put his finger again on the baby's mouth just to stop it from crying.

While staring at Hotaru, Shinrei got an idea and he said; "That's it…Keikoku keep the baby from not crying…then I will find something for the baby to eat," then he turned to Akari" You…if you won't stop crying too…I will tell everyone your secret." He warned.

When Akari heard Shinrei's harsh words, she suddenly stopped crying. "Please, don't tell anyone…that I am a –, especially to Hiroji…H-He will not marry me anymore…" She sobbed.

"Then wait for me here...I will come back later…so don't go anywhere." Shinrei warned, and then he left and disappears quickly.

"Tch…that man was just afraid of any responsibilities so he immediately left." Hotaru muttered, despising his older half-brother.

"Then what should we do?" Akari said anxiously, looking at Hotaru, and then she thought, what should I do now…Shinrei has left…hmmm….this is the right opportunity to take the baby from Hotaru…

"Uhm...Hotaru, I think you should find something edible for the baby to eat too…what if Shinrei doesn't come back?" Akari suggested, trying to convince Hotaru. She was hoping that Hotaru will agree and if that happen, she will then take the baby to him.

After a few minutes, Hotaru finally said: "Ok." Surprised, Akari step closer to Hotaru."Now, Hotaru give the baby to me…I will wait here while you were away." She said seriously, trying to hide her feeling of joy.

"Don't go anywhere and if you do that I will burn you into ashes." Hotaru warned with a sharp look.

"O-Ok…don't worry I won't." Akari promised, raising her right hand but crossing her two fingers at her back.

Then Hotaru carefully handed the baby to her and immediately left. Akari can't believe that she finally has the baby with her, so she cuddled it as if she was his real mother.

"Now…Baby Kyo…you should be good to me because from now on I will be your mother." Akari said in a cheerful tone. Then the baby stopped crying and smiled at her.

Akari laughs maniacally. "Why I am so lucky, first to Hiroji and now the baby is mine." She uttered in disbelief.

When she tried to kiss the baby, Hotaru suddenly appeared.

"What are you trying to do?" Hotaru asked.

Akari looked at Hotaru, still pouting like a fish. "Uh…I was trying to make the baby laugh." She reasoned, and then averted her gaze back to the baby, shaking her head in dismay.

What the heck…my plan is completely ruined… what I am now going to do…I just want to spend a day with this baby…why he had to come back earlier as expected…

"Hotaru, why did you came back…did you already find a food?" She asked, like a demanding housewife.

"Yes." Hotaru replied in a blank expression.

"Then what is it?"

"Hotaru took something in his pocket and show it to Akari.

"What is that?" Akari asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Wild berries." Hotaru replied.

"Wild berries? But it doesn't look like wild berries to me…hey, are you kidding me!" Akari yelled; her left hand on her waist.

"If you don't believe me then try to eat it?" Hotaru said bluntly.

Akari glared at Hotaru and took a piece of it on Hotaru's hands. Then she scrutinized it. "Hmmm…are you sure it was edible?" She asked, and then she raised her hand to see it clearly. "I think I've seen it before..."

"Don't eat that if you don't want to die." Shinrei suddenly butts in.

"Hey…you come back –," Akari said in surprise but the thing suddenly slips in her hand and fell right through her mouth, blocking the air she breath.

"H-help…me…I-I can't breath…" Akari said, choking.

When Hotaru noticed that Akari needs help, he hurriedly took the baby from her and taps her back. But still Akari was choking, so Shinrei immediately move closer to them and
placed his hands around Akari's waist. Then he grabs his fists with his hands and squeezed Akari's abdomen harder. After a few squeezing and thrusting, Akari finally expelled the thing that stuck in her throat. Then she felt weak and eventually fainted. Shinrei shakes her violently, trying to wake her.

"I think you have to man to man resuscitate – I mean mouth to mouth resuscitate her." Hotaru suggested, staring at Akari's pallid face.

"Do I have to do that?" Shinrei said repulsively.

At least you could do something…before she dies," Hotaru said, "If you don't want to do it…then leave her there…she will die anyway." Hotaru said with a blank expression.

Shinrei frowned at Hotaru, thinking that Hotaru only want him to feel guilty. Then he gently lay Akari down on the ground. Akari, on the other hand, heard Shinrei and Hotaru's conversation, she was already conscious when Shinrei violently shook her a while ago.

If he does that…my first kiss would be – … Oh what the heck is going on…I think I should now tell them that I am Ok…wait…I think Shinrei is a bit cute though…so there's no need to worry…he wouldn't noticed that if I feigned…ha-ha…Akari thought in excitement.

Then slowly she feels Shinrei's movement right next to her, then her heart beat fast as if she runs in a marathon contest. She prepared herself and slowly pouted her lips.

"Akari?" a voice suddenly come out. Akari pondered for a while after hearing the voice in which she was familiar of. Could it be…? No …she gasped. Then she realized something and she quickly opened her eyes.

"Hiroji!" Akari shouted helplessly, she can't believe that Hiroji was here and standing right next to them, looking at her and Shinrei's awkward position. Then in an instant Akari stood up and shove Shinrei away from her, and then rushed towards Hiroji and hugged him tight.

"Hiroji…Thank God you're here …THAT man nearly rapes me." She cried, pointing at Shinrei.

Then Shinrei's eyes widened in shock after hearing Akari's false accusation. "What the –…Me, nearly rapes that –…" before Shinrei could say something, Akari quickly dragged Hiroji away from them.

"Sorry…we have to go…see you." Akari said, waving her hand and give Shinrei a flying kiss.

"So disgusting…" Hotaru smirked, glaring at Shinrei. Then he looked back at the baby in his arms and lulled it to sleep.

"What are you trying to insinuate." Shinrei growled.He was completely irritated by Hotaru's candid opinion, so he thought of something to just at least retaliate for his insults.

"Could it be… my younger brother's stupidity can kill a person…"Shinrei scoffed, "If that so, he can kill people…completely effortless." He said in a loud voice, looking sideways.

Hotaru glowered at Shinrei; he was suddenly angered by Shinrei's direct insult.

"What?" Shinrei smirked, "Do you have anything to say?"

Hotaru tried to control his anger for the sake of the baby, but his brother's mocking gaze made him really pissed off. He looked around to find some place, where to put the baby, so that it won't be harmed. Then Hotaru decided to put the baby beside a large tree, and then took his red head band on his head and tied it in the tree's branch so that he will
easily remember where he put the baby. Then he dashed towards his brother.

As they stood face to face, their eyes met in each gaze; no one knows how long they had waited for this time…to know who has the greatest strength, and who would be the first to relinquish.

Hotaru couldn't wait and attacks Shinrei with a full force, using his double sided sword, however, Shinrei agilely managed to dodge him. Enraged, Hotaru showered him with his black flame; but still, Hotaru couldn't unscathed Shinrei's body because Shinrei immediately shielded himself with water.

"You can't easily defeat me…you halfwit!" Shinrei said, glaring at Hotaru and mocks him in his usual proud gesture.

"What did you say?" Hotaru shouted. "Now I'm going to make you experience the

agonizing hellfire!" Hotaru's eyes were blazing like fire, from the way he looked at Shinrei.

When Hotaru tried to use his ultimate technique- the Keikokuken…Shinrei suddenly wielded his Water Dragon and hits Hotaru on the body,making him fell on the ground.

"Is that it, you can't even touch my body or to tickle me...HUH...you're worthless as expected." Shinrei scoffed, despising his brother.

Then the two continued their fight for almost an hour,they were so busy fighting to death that they didn't even noticed that the baby was already gone. It crawled away from them, a moment ago. Hotaru got a bit tired, so he decided to have a quick respite, and also to check the baby, but he was alarmed to see that the baby was already gone missing.

"W-Where's Kyo's baby?" Hotaru felt agitated. Shinrei's brows knit together, then he come closer to Hotaru, curiously looked at him. When he noticed that the baby was gone, he also got surprised.

"W-where's the baby?" he asked Hotaru.

"I…I just placed him there but he was gone, he walked away." Hotaru said with a dazed expression.

"Walked away...he's still a baby how can he walked away...Baka!"

"I mean crawled away..." Hotaru said slightly annoyed.

"Then what shall we do?" Shinrei said apprehensively, "I'm sure Kyo will kill us two if he found out."

"No, we will find the baby as soon as possible." Hotaru replied, untying the red head band on the tree.