Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ One day babysitter ❯ Part 6 - Bontenmaru - The Vainglorious Beast ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 6 – Bontenmaru - The Vainglorious Beast

It was already one o'clock when Bontenmaru decided to go out for a walk. He was planning to visit Kyo and Yuya's house. It's been one and a half year since he last saw Yuya, who was 4 months pregnant then. Bontenmaru was so happy that Kyo and Yuya finally settled down.

Flashback:

It was Kyo's and yuya's wedding day, and all their friends, acquaintance, and even their previous foes are invited. It was an elegant and serene wedding which are taken place at a Shinto shrine.

The guests were so excited to witness Onime-no Kyo and Yuya dressed in their traditional wedding attire. They were all impatiently waiting for the bride and groom to appear, but they hadn't appeared yet.

"Are you sure it was Kyo and Yuya's wedding day?" Yukimura asked Sasuke, they were wearing black suits.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it, look around...isn't obvious that many people are here, attending a wedding?" Sasuke replied, raising an eyebrow. Then he continued to observe the guests.

"Then why they aren't still here, there are many people, who are waiting…and why it's so damn hot in here? My skin will be sunburned…" Yukimura said with a low complaining tone, covering his face to avoid the direct sunlight.

"Look! There's the bride!" A young boy shouted; pointing at a young lady, dressed in her white
kimono.

All the people darted a glance at a young lady, who were gracefully walked through the aisle, carrying a bunch of calla lilies. She was with a girl, whom they assume as the lady's Miko maiden.

"Hey Sasuke is that already Yuya?" Yukimura inquired curiously, looking at the young lady.

"Wait…I couldn't see her face clearly…" Sasuke replied, his eyes narrowing, "I think I should see her personally to greet her." Sasuke said and left Yukimura.

Sasuke walk towards the lady with a haste, grinning in excitement.Sasuke tried to call the lady but she never looked at him, instead the lady quickly covered her face as if she doesn't want him to see her, and then walked fast. Confused, Sasuke walks before her, trying to block her way and asked what is wrong with her. But the lady shifted her gaze and walk faster. Annoyed, Sasuke walked fast as he could to have a glimpse of the lady and when he saw her, he was surprised to see that it wasn't Yuya – it was Akari.

"W-what the –…" Sasuke gaped in shock as he looked at Akari's blanched face.

Akari, on the other hand, felt somewhat ashamed and looked away, murmuring.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Sasuke said in astonishment, glaring at Akari from head to
foot.

"Uh…It's…it's because…"Akari faltered, biting her lower lip.

"What?" Sasuke interrogated, waiting for her answer.

"It's because I'm getting married!" Akari blurted out.

"Getting married? To whom…?" Sasuke said suspiciously.

"Do I have to tell you that…to Kyo of course…" Akari said in a loud voice, then she grinned in relief.

"…To Kyo! Huh! You are dreaming." Sasuke scoffed.

Irritated by Sasuke, Akari shouted: "Kyo will marry me understand…" then she childishly stomped her feet on the ground, creating a scene which frowned upon by other people.

When Akari realized that the entire guests were looking at her with disapproval, she frowned and gives them a death glare, and then laughs loudly. Until now she still wants Kyo to marry her…so pitiful…Sasuke thought and shook his head in disapproval.


Meanwhile, in the bride's room…Yuya was looking herself in the mirror. She was dressed in a white uchikake richly patterned and embroidered with designs. Her hair was beautifully coiffed and adorned with cherry blossoms and jasmine flower, making her much more beautiful. But even though she was already prepared physically, still she was unprepared emotionally. She was completely nervous and quite apprehensive that there was a bad thing that will happen. Her hunch made her so uneasy, that she absentmindedly forgot that it was already time for the ceremony to start.

Then all of a sudden a voice came out. "Do you want to marry me or not?"

"Kyo…!" Yuya jolted when she heard Kyo, who was standing in front of the door.

Kyo looked gorgeous in his haori paired with hakama. Yuya couldn't still believe that Kyo will marry her; she was completely overjoyed by the idea that she will now become the wife of Kyo.

"What?" Kyo said, and then he immediately steps towards Yuya and pulled her closer to him; staring at her dazed expression. Yuya gasped in surprise when Kyo suddenly kissed her.

They were in the midst of kissing when suddenly, Bontenmaru barged in. "Aren't we going to start –…" He paused when he saw Kyo and Yuya kissing, but it seems that the two didn't notice him and continued kissing.

"Hey, you could do a lot of that after you're married." Bontenmaru interfered, "There's a lot of people waiting outside…"

Then the two slowly parted, Yuya's face flushed as she gently fix her uchikake, while Kyo glanced at Bontenmaru with an annoyed look.

"I will wait outside…" Kyo said, then goes out.

Bontenmaru, on the other hand, was left to assist Yuya. He will act as Yuya's guardian because she has no other relatives to represent.

"Thank you, Bontenmaru." Yuya said gratefully, smiling at Bontenmaru.

"…For what?" Bontenmaru asked curiously.

"For being like an older brother to me…" She replied, and then hugs Bontenmaru.

Bontenmaru gently pat Yuya's back and said: "I'm so happy that you finally found your true happiness Yuya…may you live a peaceful life with Kyo…and have many children…"

After hearing the word children, Yuya flinched and smiled at Bontenmaru. "I'm having one already…" She said, touching her slightly swollen abdomen.

"Really!" Bontenmaru exclaimed in delight.

"Yes."

"Did Kyo already know that?" Bontenmaru inquired.

Yuya only nodded in reply.

"I'm sure your child will be like you, beautiful and brave…and also he will be like Kyo in other ways…ha-ha…" Bontenmaru laughs out loud,"Let's go everybody was waiting outside…" Bontenmaru offered his left arm, and grinned excitedly, waiting for Yuya to come along with him outside.

While the drums are being played, Yuya and Kyo entered from different side of the room. All were excited to witness their wedding but few were left outside, because of too many guests, some of them can't occupy the entire room. When the ceremony was about to start, Akari make a loud annoying shriek, completely spoiling the moment. Everyone stared at her, couldn't believe that she will do that. Akari rushed through Kyo and Yuya's place, trying to object.

"Kyo…Do you remember that you promised to marry me…" Akari said with teary eyes. Yuya got confused why Akari acted like this, then she looked at Kyo, who was glaring at Akari.

"Are you out of your mind…?" Sasuke butts in, "You really want me to drag you out of here."

"Hmmp…I just want Kyo to remember his promise…Is that wrong?" he darted a death glare at Sasuke.

"That's completely nonsense…"Kyo muttered.

"Yuya…!" Benitora suddenly called, he was in front of the door, panting; and then he hurriedly went towards them and makes an objection.

"Why you didn't tell me that you are marrying this MAN!" Benitora asked, his eyes widening as he points at Kyo, "And why you didn't invite me here…you're so mean." Benitora whined.

Yuya flinched at Benitora's whining. "I already tell everyone that I'm getting married and you're invited…" Yuya explained to Benitora, "Am I right Sasuke?" she looked at Sasuke to attest her explanation.

Sasuke looked down, pouting his lips, and then whispered something.

Benitora stared at him. "Why you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't tell you because I know that this was going to happen." Sasuke said with an impish smile.

"What's this ruckus all about…aren't you happy that Kyo and Yuya will marry each other?' Bontenmaru interfered, frowning in disgust.

"No!" Akari and Benitora replied.

"Kyo's mine." Akari said.

"Yuya will never marry that arrogant man." Benitora said, protesting.

"Will you two shut up…?" Bontenmaru shouted, "This is Kyo and Yuya's wedding day…and you two were completely wasting our time…If someone of you doesn't want them to be married… then I'm here to throw you out to the place, where you weren't able to see them anymore." Bontenmaru warned.

Akari and Benitora were utterly horrified by Bontenmaru's harsh warning that they
immediately went to the guests' area and wrangled on an empty chair left.

"Phew…you're great Bontenmaru." Sasuke remarked. Bontenmaru, on the other hand, laughs vigorously, he was too proud of himself. "No one can refuse to obey the mighty Bontenmaru..." He said confidently.


During the wedding ceremony, everyone felt happy when Kyo and Yuya finally sip sake, this means that they're already sealing their marriage. Soon they offered three small twigs of Sakaki to the Kami. While others were happily watching, Akari and Benitora cried in despair because they were strictly guarded and observed by Bontenmaru. Soon the wedding ceremony ended successfully, and they headed to the reception, wherein there's many people waiting. Yuya changed her white uchikake into a colorful one, which is beautifully designed with cherry blossoms and elements of nature. Everyone got enthralled by her beauty, some wished that they were the groom, while some women got envious of her. When the day had passed, all were happy that they witness Onime-no Kyo's and Yuya's wedding.

"How I wished to be married someday." Yukimura released a profound sigh; he was looking somewhere, dreaming.

Sasuke looked at him and thought to tease him. "At your age…is there someone who wants to marry you?"

"Hey, for your information, I'm still young…and good-looking... " Yukimura said, then tried to change the topic when he saw Kyo and Yuya. They were busy chatting with the other member of their group. Akira and Hotaru were silently drinking sake, while Bontenmaru was happily singing while his arms were wrapped around Akari's and Benitora's shoulder. Kyo and Yuya were contentedly looking at them.

were contentedly looking at them.

End of Flashback:

As Bontenmaru walked through a narrow path, he accidentally saw a blond baby boy, crawling near the river. He was alarmed and rushed towards the baby's location to prevent the baby from falling to the river.


To be continued...

A/N: What will happen next...Don't worry I won't harm the baby...wait! before you leave, kindly leave a review...thanks...for reading my fic...

Uchikake: wedding kimono
Sakaki: a sacred tree
Kami: Spirits