Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Serenity ❯ She whispered softly to tell a story ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Samurai Deeper Kyo
Title: Serenity
Rating: M
Characters: Kyo, Yuya, Benitora, Yukimura
Pairing: Kyo and Yuya.
Genre: Romance
Summery: Here she was, telling him about her dead brother, and he's lathering her neck in kisses. Strange...yet comforting.
Note: I do Not own SDK. This fic is set to the song "Wash away those years" By creed. I sugest you go listen to it. Each paragragh retains to what it says. Please review and i will give you cookies and cupcakes! I really don't like how this ended...sigh

She came calling
One early morning
She showed her crown of thorns
She whispered softly
To tell a story

Yuya's feet made no sound as she made her way up the hill, the green grass tickling her feet. The sun has yet to rise to its fullest, but instead decided that hues of pink, orange, and purple shall grace the skies above instead. Her skin so like a peach, seemed to glow within the light. Her hair that seemed to be woven by the sun itself swayed with the wind. Her eyes, her soft, vibrant green eyes that were laced with a sense of hardness that could still be deemed as soft, never wavered from the land that lay before her. Her eyes soaked in every last detail that was offered by mother earth.
The tiny and frail roses and the immense and cumbersome willows, wilted ever so slowly without a will. The thin river that seemed to go on forever flowed silently and calm, undisturbed by the breeze or the fish that splashed around.
In the middle of all the peace and tranquility, lay an enormous cherry blossom that appeared as if it was in full bloom. The giant tree gave off an aura that could make anybody smile, seeing as it made Yuya smile despite her dark thoughts. But that smile soon turned into a frown, then back into a smile as she saw a figure sit under the shade that the tree offered.
“Kyo…” She whispered his name with such softness and adoration.
The aura, the hatred and the anger she had grown accustomed to, that usually surrounded him, could not be detected. Since he had learned to contain that hate and anger, she never knew where he was, and that made her mad. She could always detect where he was because of that same aura that had radiated from him. He looked so calm…Yuya walked over to him and sat next to him.
“Kyo…” Yuya looked at the man that she admired.
“What?” He always spoke to her in a gruff voice that made her wince and melt at the same time. Kyo took no notice of her wincing though. She took in a small gasp as she saw his red orbs open. Oh how she loved those demon eyes of his!
“C-Can I uh….um…that is…I uh…” She was backing down again. That, Kyo took notice of.
“Spit it out already!” He looked down upon her, and his demon eyes took upon a surprisingly softer shade.
“Can I tell you something?” She whispered as she looked down. She had resigned to defeat once again. She could never keep her head up while he looked at her with those eyes.
“What does that mean?” Kyo turned his head around and back again to make sure there was nobody else watching them…he always did get soft around her.
“That is…I have something on my chest…a-and I need to get that weight off.” This time, her voice was of a regular tone.
Why would she want to tell me something? He had half of the thought to reach down and grab her breast, but once he looked down again at her, seeing her holding her legs to her chest with her head resting on her knees, that thought went away. He balled his hands that were just inching to touch her…only for a moment though.
Kyo reached out, grabbed Yuya by her sides, placed her in between his legs, (ignoring the shriek that she gave) crushed her back against his chest, and his arms wrapped securely around her waist, bent his knees, and pulled her closer. Yuya had half the nerve to call him a pervert and slap him, but didn't, instead she leaned back against him. She dared to be bold and laced her fingers with his.
Kyo was surprised at her bold move, but he didn't reject it, but instead settled for wrapping his arms around her tighter.
“Hurry up and say what you need to say Dogface. I don't want the others to see us like this.” He felt and saw Yuya cringe.
“Well?” He was never one for penitence.
“Um…I'm sorry about Muramasa.”
“Is that it?” He growled.
“No.” Her voice was sharp. Kyo raised and eyebrow. She had never used that kind of tone to him before.
“Then what is it damn it!”
“I know how you feel.”
“Wom-!”
“And before you say anything, I really do know how it feels to lose someone that close to you. I told you this when I first met you. That my brother had been killed by a man with a cross shaped red scar on his back.”
Kyo smirked but still tightened his hands around hers.
“At first I always thought it was you…”
Kyo's smirk faded and was replaced with a scowl.
“But then I learned that it was Kyoshiro…considering that this is his body, not yours.”
Kyo grinned. Yuya shook her head. She needed to get to the point.
“But the point is, is when I was there when he was killed, I thought that I was going to do too.” Kyo's eyes did not move a fraction when he saw her shoulder's start to tremble. He placed his head in the crook of her neck, pressed his lips against her neck and kept them there.
Yuya stiffened at the contact but then remembered that she had always wanted Kyo to do stuff like that to her.
“I felt that my world was shattered. I had never felt so alone in the world at that moment. He was all I had left.” His hands tightened and he moved his lips across her neck, grinning as he heard Yuya shudder. Her shoulder's stopped trembling. Here she was, telling him about her, and he was lathering her neck in kisses. Strange…yet comforting. Yuya leaned her head to the side to allow more access.
“After that night, everybody either thought it was me that had killed him or they came and told me that they were sorry. Not too long after that, I ran. I ran away from everything. The town was starting to smother me. That entire town was only good for reminding me that my brother was dead.”
Kyo tightened his hand a little tighter again and nibbled on the spot beneath her ears and Yuya moaned.
“So when I ran, all I had with me was my brother's gun to protect me. I had nothing else. I was all alone. I was all alone for four whole years before I met Kyoshiro.” She closed her eyes and spoke softly. Kyo growled at Kyoshiro's name. She tightened her hands around his.
“But then I met you.” He smiled, only a small one though. Yuya smiled fully. “At first I was afraid and only wanted that bounty, and still do, that was on your head.” Kyo made no movement except his lips that were now alternating between blowing in her ears then kissing her neck and blowing that skin then back to her ears. Another moan escaped her mouth.
He was surprised when Yuya leaned forward and turned herself around, her breast looking like they were about ready to pop out of the kimono, put her hands on Kyo's shoulders, and leaned in close. Their lips close.
"Over the time that I've been with you...you've done something to me." Her eyes drooped some and Kyo's widen. She leaned in closer. If she leaned in any closer, their lips would touch.
"I don't know what you've done to me Kyo, but I love you more than anything else in this entire world." Kyo's eyes widen and he forgot how to breathe.

In the Bushes somewhere...

"Hey Yukimura?"
"Yes Benitora?"
"Don't you think we should leave them alone now?"
"Why would we do that?"
"Because Kyo...Yuya...er...there starting to fuck." Benitora said clutching his nose.
"And? At least we get a free show."
"..."
"Benitora?" Yukimura turned to his right and saw Benitora on the ground, a puddle of blood around him. He looked back at Kyo and Yuya and saw Yuya on top of Kyo bouncing up and down.
Yukimura's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell to the ground.