Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Sonata ❯ Sonata ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Sonata
Series: Samurai Deeper Kyo
Author: Shinomori Kyo
Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Deeper Kyo, persons other than I own the series.
Though, it'd be nice to have Kyo as my brother...

....................................................... ........................................................................... ...........

The memories of the past flow back almost like a blast.

I remember everything, nothing is forgotten.

Everything flows back yet again.

She is there. But, where is she?

The sonata of the moonlight will tell me.

That I need her, want her.

Out of all of my 'servants,' she is the only one that I wish to keep by my side at all times.

Time. It is of the essence, I have to hurry. Or she will die.

Die. I will die if I don't get my body back, she will die if I don't defeat him.

Him. I will kill, he made my life a living hell.

Hell. I'll probably be going there. But, I'll make sure that I live my life to the fullest.

Full. She makes me feel full with her kisses.

Kiss. When I get my body back, there WILL be more than kisses. Not 'if' but, WHEN.

When. I'll take you with me. We'll go somewhere far away.

Away. I don't know where but, I'll make you happy wherever we go.

.............................................................. ........................................................................... ......................

This probably doesn't even make any sense. I wrote this while listening to X-Japan's version of Moonlight Sonata.

And when I'm talking about Him, it means more than one person. (not just Nobunaga or Kyoshiro)