Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Thinking about ... ❯ Chapter 2: Water and Fire ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hi everybody, I found out that SDK in America is only at volume 13 or something like that. Therefore I have to apologize, cuz I will write about what happens during the next tomes. So I'm sorry that you will find out. =)
raven_fett
PS: I want some more reviews please
 
 
Chapter 2: Water and Fire
 
“I waited for you … I waited so long ... so long … TO KILL YOU”, murmured Shinrei. He began to walk towards Kyo.
“I will never forgive you … why … tell me why …”
“Tell me why did you have to kill them? … Why … WHY?” yelled he and sprang forward. But Kyo was faster than Shinrei and blocked his attack right away. Shinrei glared at Kyo, hate being displayed all over his face.
“Why did you kill Taihaku … and her?” he added in a whisper.
Kyo didn't even bother to answer but he didn't throw back his attack.
Before Benitora could answer I shouted at Shinrei, “Taihaku did lost his battle, but not his life … he had been murdered as he crossed the gates, wanting to speak with the Red King. We didn't kill him. He wanted to go with us, he wanted to tell the Red King in person why he didn't want to be a Mibu anymore”.
Shinrei looked at me as for the first time, I could see that he didn't understand my words, he didn't want to believe me, he couldn't. She could see his confusion tormenting him but he slowly recovered and began to understand … to understand why Sire Fubuki wanted him to stop Kyo, why this highness would talk to him and remind him about his mission.
 
I totally forgot about my current state as I saw how Kyo began to weaken. His wounds from the battle with Chinmei haven't healed at all, I thought that maybe at the fight with Taihaku which Benitora has won, he has overcome his state and that, that pause might have been like a rest for him, but I have been wrong.
Shinrei didn't see it, thanks to Kami-sama. He retreated, holding his sword down; Kyo though, remained where he was, not letting his guard down.
Benitora moved forward, placing himself in front of me. “We are here, as you wanted it, so now, you can remove your Dragon from Yuya's body”, he urged Shinrei.
Shinrei looked past Benitora straight at me. The confusion was replaced by a look of intense hate. And then did he do it … he laughed at me. He laughed at my struggle.
“You took my beloved one, now it's your turn Kyo to loose yours” And he laughed even harder, letting out all his malice.
 
I couldn't believe it; I didn't want to believe it. All her life was in vain, their whole journey for nothing, and even though she knew she wasn't the only reason why Kyo and the others had to mess up with the Mibu. But before she could utter any word, Kyo stormed forward, sword raised high above his head, his face emotionless, as always. His eyes were shadowed but I could have looked in his eyes I would have seen hate flaring through them, seeing that he cared for me.
Before the two opponents could attack each other, a flash appeared, like a lightning bold. A sword was thrown between them, the impact blew them apart. Both fighters seemed confused and surprised.
I felt a strange, but comforting heat coming from behind us.
 
 
 
A/N now that was a really short chapter, but since I write in class, there really isn't much time left to write anywhere else, also I have exams this year, which means that this year will be the last one for me, before going to university. At least!!!!!!
Please, Please, review, and tell me if anything is wrong or something like that, even though I read the books every evening (well now you know I'm crazy =) )ciao ciao