Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts ❯ Not-So-Deep Thoughts with Shinrei ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Not-So-Deep Thoughts with Shinrei

[a companion piece to Deep Thoughts with Hotaru by Ookami]

By: Lily

Notes to the reader:

If you are reading this, then obviously you must be wondering what the fuck this is. Well, Ookami and I are working on a project called the Deeper High Diaries, in which the cast of Samurai Deeper Kyo live in modern times and go to high school together. This is a sidefic to that story, and the companion piece to Deep Thoughts with Hotaru. Hopefully you're not too confused. Also I obviously don't own Samurai Deeper Kyo.

>

>

>

I wake up everyday and go to school everyday, and what for? So that I get a piece of paper saying I survived? Funny to hear the school's overachiever thinking so pessimistically, isn't it?

Really though, what is it for? I mean, I know I do it because…for some reason, I want to be adored. Unfortunately, it seems I have a sort of complex to be the best at everything. Hotaru thinks it's just because I'm a brat, but then again, I'm only a brat to him because he's so dim-witted. Probably permanently high from all that weed.

Don't tell Hotaru, but sometimes I sneak a little pot. Just to unwind. Really, sometimes my head feels like its going to explode. Information overload or something along those lines. Then again, I feel head explode-y when I'm with Hotaru too. No, not that one, you pervert. More like my brain, from frustration. He's just so dumb!

Still, I remember my first day at Deeper High. I was so scared, but not showing it as per the usual. Somehow though, Hotaru knew. He just sat down on my bed early in the morning, as I was refusing to leave my cocoon. He simply said to me, "Shinrei, it's time to get up. If I miss a lecture from mom saying what a crappy son I am in comparison to you, I'll be sad." It wasn't that funny, but it made me laugh and get out of bed nonetheless. Sometimes, that's what I think it's all for.

>

>FIN

>