Samurai Showdown Fan Fiction ❯ Mishaps ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything XD and Riku is just a fictional character.
 
Author's note: This is a SeishiroXRinka fic… I made up Riku, who is a servant of the Kuki family
 
Mishaps
By ChoppingBoard
 
“You know I can go home on my own.”
 
“But Rinka-sama, I certainly can not leave Seishiro-sama's betrothed to walk in a dangerous forest alone.”
 
“Riku, don't call me -sama and I am not getting married to that guy.” Rinka crossed her arms and raised her right eyebrow.
 
“But it has been settled, you will be married to him in a month.”
 
“A MONTH?!” Rinka's eyes widened in disbelief. “What the-?! I didn't even know it would be that soon. I'm now starting to regret taking up sword-fighting.” She glanced at her back where her sword was strapped.
 
“Ah…. But you're so good at sword-fighting. As a matter of fact, you were so good, you now have to marry Seishiro-sama.” Riku smiled as he said his point.
 
“That was not even a real fight. I just wanted to get my sword back. I AM SO not marrying him. I'm just 16 years old and I still want to enjoy my life!”
 
“Why not? You will eventually get married and you can still enjoy your life, and you can have someone to share it with.”
 
“The only one I want to share my life with is Tetsunosuke, my pet. I don't want to marry right now…..In fact, I don't want to get married to anyone and I just met him during that cursed day. I don't even know him. And I think he's also disinterested in marrying me.” Rinka started to resume walking.
 
“Rinka-sama, Seishiro-sama is someone who does not back out from his words. He said that he will marry the person who will be able to defeat him in a fight.”
 
“No matter how many times you will tell me that, I still won't agree to this marriage. See you later Riku.” She waved her hand at the servant of the Kuki family.