SD Gundam Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lullaby of wounded angels ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Heyyy! Everyone I'm back in a new story!And I Don't own anything! Anyway i'll just cut to the chase and say on with the story and i hope this is long enough!

STORY:Don't wory shute are you alright ?"asked captian"I don't know I can't move my right leg I think I broke it"said shute.

WITH THE DARK AXES*********

"We need to get kamoshi or were gonna get that ten yearmelenium punishment"said gopler gof"Is that more than a week"(AN:i forgot his name he is the dumb one)

WITH SD A LITTLE WHILE LATER*

Shute was half counsious they were on a phare heading back to the base shute was laying on the metal floor with captian by his side with his hand on shute's chest trying to calm him and comfort him with the gun divers nearby.Shute felt an almost unbearable pain in his right leg.They landed and captian picked up shute and carried him over to the others,almost immedtly pepole came over with a strecher,that was the color blue and had the SD symbol on it,captian gently laid shute on the strecher and they carried him away.Chief Haro,julie,and zero were on one side of shute as they carried him to he didn't know where captian and baku and julie(AN:i dicided to change which side she was on). They carried shute in to a medical ward of some kind Julie was the only one that went in with him "Shute the others aren't alowed in right know but Chief Haro is and will be in shortly after he scrubs up I'll be back in a minute ok?"Shute noded and she got a blue paper like sheet and covered him and left.And a person in surgical clothes came in and undid the top strig of the surgical mask to reveal his face and it was..........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!Ahhhhhhh!(doges frien pans and runs off stage)