SD Gundam Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lullaby of wounded angels ❯ author's note IMPORTANT!!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everybody!Sorry it 's just an authors note and a very important one all of you guys who try suicide or even think of it IT'S NOT THE ANSWER!I have so much pain in my life i try to once but i could'nt do it and I AM GLADDDD! I got a father who never said he loved me not even on the day i was born his family hates us and he does to! And i have a lot more pain but i am a cristian and i have God to live for i don't feel empty and any one can be a christian to no matter what you did that was wrong ! God will forgive you and love you always! Any one how wants to learn more please e-mail me i would be happy to tell you more and just think if you kill your self you are missing on the joys of life !And if you think it will take all your pain away just think how much pain you will cause the ones how love you and God wants you to run to him when things are wrong ! I hope this changed all of you how think suicide is the answer and again i would be happy to tell you more about Christ just e-mail me at serena@pennswoods.net and for the subject just put down 'I want to now Jesus'

-PrincessSerena