SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Bitter ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


…Everything has a cause. Everything has a reason. Without them, there is nothing. Whether those create good or bad depends. It depends on your mindset, your point of view. Your point of view and your mindset stem from something.

Everything stems from something. Everything. Energy comes from light. Light comes from the sun, the sun is made of approximately 74.9% hydrogen, 23.8% helium, and a small percent of other assorted elements. Elements come from atoms, which stem from subatomic particles.

Everything is affected by everything. A seed can grow into a plant. But will it? Yes, if cared for and loved, and nurtured and nourished by the light. But…if it receives no light? No love? No care? If the dark is only given to it? Will it become a plant?

No.

It will shrivel and die.

But what if it is given love and care…but nurtured and nourished by the dark? Will is shrivel and die? Metaphorically, yes, less.

The darkest hearts come from the darkest places.

Love and care from any source can still be considered light, so it is still not the darkest. It’s intentions, although dark, still have the cause of good in mind. It’s a dying plant, alive, yet dead.

A plant given no love, no care, will of course start to die…but when the light comes to it and gives it nutrients, it will start to grow. A small, stunted plant, basked in the light yet held back by other reasons.

The plant given all the love, all the care, all the light? The liveliest, of course. Each day growing stronger. Pure.

The lightest hearts come from the lightest places.

The statements above can be flipped, inverted, twisted, and turned around. The light can be the dark. The dark can be the light. It comes from your mindset. Which comes from a cause.

Think of the seed…as nothing. Nothing, which is greater than all of the something combined. Because? It can be more than all of the some thing combined. It’s potential is unlimited. Only when it starts to become something does its potential decrease…

What the seed becomes stems from a cause, something…

Never forget what you say to some one, because they’ll never forget either…

Never believe what you do doesn’t effect somebody, because it will…

Never disregard someone as unimportant, because they are…

Never underestimate somebody, because they can…

Never judge somebody, because no one knows who they really are…

When the darkness over comes all, it seeps into your pores, flows through your veins, tints your eyes, moves your mouth and forms words… When light is just a myth, a legend, a lie… When your hate is your identity, malice your guise, jealousy your game, and Bitter your name…

…Can the dead come back to life?