SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ CELEBRATE!!! ❯ Smell of Victory ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prank-o-matic

Smell of victory

Bakunetsumaru giggled quietly to himself behind the bush in front of Shute.
"This is gonna be so rich!" He silently whispered to no one in particular. It took so long to set up the trap for him, especially since he had to climb up to the top on the house. He began to hold his sides and laugh at the mental picture in his head. "It's so perfect!!" He boasted to himself.
"Good evening, Princess Sayla!" Bakunetsumaru blinked and quickly jumped into the bush. Zero floated up to the house, where Sayla, Shute, and Captain were standing. A princess rose magically appeared in Zero's hand, still sparkling. "For you mil'lady." He bowed down to her. Bakunetsumaru gagged but still remained unnoticed. She took the flower.
"Thank you Zero! The petals would be a perfect decorative for my cake!" Zero felt his heart momentarily crack from the idea that Princess Sayla would pull apart his scared Princess Rose. The more he thought of it though, the more he realized that she would not be doing it to dishonor the flower but to cherish it even more on one of the things she loves dearly. He smiled at the compromise.
"Always glad to be at thy service, mil'lady." He bowed slightly. Bakunetsumaru mimicked him from the bush.
"Always glad to be at thy service mil'lady, blah!!" He spat on the ground and folded his arms while pouting.
"Hey Zero, have you seen Bakunetsumaru today," Shute asked while trying to pulled Sayla away.
"At least I'm not the only one who is disgusted by Zero's constant flirting," Bakunetsumaru thought aloud again.
"Alas, I have not. Good fortune it is too," Zero said while grinning ear to ear. (metaphorically) Baku snorted and dug his hands in the ground to keep him from jumping up right then and attacking the blue rat with his twin kantana.
"Do you think we should look for him," Captain asked while turning to Shute.
"I seldom that would be a good gesture, he probably got lost or eaten by an ill-mannered beast."
"That's not funny Zero!"
"Ah, I can object to that Shute. Imagine Bakunetsumaru halfway stuck in a monsters mouth. That is not humorous to you?" Shute chuckled a little bit.
"Alright, but just a little bit!! Not funny enough to insinuate." Baku shook with anger, submerging his hand even further into the ground.
"He might just be late," Captain suggested.
"Yeah, we could just wait for him here. Let's go inside my workshop." Shute and Captain began to go inside. "You coming Zero?"
"No, I prefer to have only the vast sky above my head."
"What about your ego?" Baku chuckled quietly.
"Alright," Shute said before closing the door. Zero turned around.
"Now, where were we Princess Sayla-huh??" He looked at the pink note left on the ground.
Dear Shute,
I had to go back home to get my cake out of the oven. I'll be back soon.
~Sayla

"Ohh..." Zero lowered his head in disappointment. "I shall wait for her return!" He told himself while flying higher above the ground to perch on the top of the house.
"Go go go!!" Baku chanted happily. Zero placed his feet down on the building. He paused and looked under the bottom of his foot.
"Ugh, how revolting! How did this get up here?" He sulked as he kicked his foot off to the side. Baku, unable to control himself any further, rolled out of the bush laughing hysterically. Zero glared at him.
"Bakunetsumaru!! How dare you tarnish my foot!!!" Baku only responded with more laughter.
"Hey Zero, you smell that? It smell like", he giggled before continuing. "It's the smell of VICTORY!!"

Inside the workshop...
Captain and Shute simply continued to play rummey.
"BAKU!!!" WHAM!!
"Oww..."
"Flirts," Shute mumbled before picking up a King.



If you don't get it, Baku put poo on top where Zero likes to perch.

If Lolly isn't laughing her ass off right now, something has gone catastrophically WRONG.

Just to let ya know, this is EXACTLY what I have planned for this fic:
Each chapter has a different category:
Random (basically anything like Fishing or Riceball)
Prank-o-matic (things like this chapter ^^)
Extra (you'll see)
A view of epic proportions (Next chapter)
Crossover (you'll see)
My note (first chapter)

Next chapter will be A view of epic proportions, then Crossover, then Extra, so you'll get the hang of the idea.