SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ CELEBRATE!!! ❯ RW's Note-Important ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My notes

RW: Yeah, I know that I said last chapter that this would be a view of epic proportions, but I had to make this survey first.
The survey is about the extra section.
The extra section is a continuation of the series in my perspective of the soon-coming second season of SD Gundam. (probably meaning I feature my characters & Baku a lot more than what would be in the series, plus some other things but we'll get to that much later)
Yet I'm faaaarr too lazy to put them all up in order. (;p deal with it)
So I'm doing a survey. Below I will list the episode title and a quote. You pick the one you're most interested in and review me the #. I count up the reviews and my mood and put up the chapter. Here they are, don't forget to review!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some of the quotes are actually multi-people speaking. No action is shown between each character's line.
Also, title/quote CAN BE MISLEADING. Both title AND quote won't be misleading at the same time (one or the other MIGHT be, never both) ^^;; ie #30's quote from Zero-"We will not leave a fallen comrade behind."; #39's title Escape the Dark Axis! And title #52 Soul Drive Reboot.

#27 Dark Axis Reconstruction
"It seems we underestimated them. We will not make the same mistake twice..."
~???

#28 The Mysterious Musha Gundam
"Just who ARE you??"
~Baku

#29 Requi, Zero's Rival!
"Get real, pansy."
~Requi

#30 Captain's Ordeal
"We will not leave a fallen comrade behind."
~Zero

#31 The Lone Ybasomaru
Baku: "Oh oh! I remember now!!"
Capt: "Then who is he?"
Baku: "Well, I don't remember his name, but I remember who is!!"
Zero: "The one time we are forced to rely on Bakunetsumaru, he comes up short..."

Skipping #32-35 because it's basically the first four chapter's of Taishi's Betrayal

#36 Master's Death
"Are you okay, Bakunetsumaru?"
~Shute

#37 Salvation! Dark Axis Trickery
"AHHHHHH!!! GHOST!!!"
~(who else) Baku

#38 Nueva- Warrior of Great Pride
"Alright, Nueva, I get the idea! May you please remove your foot from my face now?!"
~Zero

#39 Escape the Dark Axis!
Taishi: "You coming or not?"
Nueva: "I don't need your help to get out of here!!"
Taishi: "Alright then, whatever you say..."
Nueva: "......... Wait! Come back! Could you do me a favor and unlock the bars?!... Please???... Okay, I need your help, are you happy now?!?!?"

#40 Hostages
"Remember: for the record, you did not save me..."
~Nueva

#41 Kaibasomaru's Decision
"Baku, you should stop and think things threw for a change!!!"
~Taishi

#42 Battle of the Blazing Samurais!
"I have found what I needed to know."
~Ybaso

#43 Goodbye
"Are you sure you have to go??"
~Zero

#44 Day of Peace
"Fenn!! That was my frisbee!!!" (so many terrible fates befall Shute's frisbee, lol, see comic)
~Shute

#45 Requi's Revenge Part 1 (Ironic, neh? It doesn't have anything to do with the fic though)
"You are here merely to keep his foolish chums busy. I will have no association with you otherwise!"
~Requi

#46 Requi's Revenge Part 2
"I will not let you go unpunished for your deeds, Requi!!!"
~Zero

(yup, I made a lot ;p)

#47 Fenn Lost, Fenn Found
"I didn't know Fenn could wear a control horn..."
~Baku

#48 Kidnapped
"I refuse to fight a weak girl!! It couldn't be any more insulting!"
~Kinaco

#49 Operation: Mega Zako
"You'd think two days straight would be enough to take these guys down..."
~Guneagle

#50 Operation: Invasion
"At your service!"
~Taishi

#51 Operation: Destroy the Gundam Force!!!
"We have to stop them!! At this rate, they'll kill each other!!"
~Baku

#52 Soul Drive Reboot
"Hey!! Is that even possible?!?"
~Shute

#53 Last Chance
Shute: "I have to do something... I won't let you hurt my friends!!"
Taishi: "Shute, stop!!"
Zero: "Don't do it!!"
Shute: "Grraaahhhh!!!"
Gunbi (lololol): "Shute!!!"

I'm redoing #54, and that's the last one. Choose wisely. ^_~ Don't pick the last one, because you won't have any idea what happen until then and the last two are the hardest to type...;-;