SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ CELEBRATE!!! ❯ Before I Forget That ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crossover

(Guess which two fics this crosses over, along with some of my ideals)

Before I Forget That by Slipknot


Flocks of mechanized beings flooded the bare, night streets, filling the deserted roads with a collage of dark green. They awaited silently for their leaders, tension and fear still causing them to rattle nervously. The only thing that could be seen was the starry, moon-less sky above and the hundreds of glowing red eyes.

"Go!"

A strong, overpowering voice pierced the night sky like a bloodthirsty wolf gathering the pack to move in for a kill. Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf, and Destroyer Dom leapt from the shadows, startling all of the poor Zakos. Zapper blinked at the dozens of Zakos, each shaking like a leaf in a cruel winter breeze. He glanced to the top of the roof behind and stood at attention. Grappler and Destroyer mimicked him. Xatazua arose accompanied by Sazabi and Nokuri. Xatazua examined his pathetic excuse for an army as Grappler began to hand out axes, guns, grenades, missile launchers, and all sorts of artillery. Destroyer grabbed the biggest missile launcher off the top of the pile and held it awkwardly. Xatazua cleared his throat and soon everything became deadly quiet again.
'This isn't an army. I need to rally them for battle...'
He grabbed a random acoustic guitar from out of nowhere, everyone studied it as if it were a weapon. The Zakos stumbled backwards as he slammed his fingers over the strings, creating a loud blast of sound. He continued to work on tuning it, everyone staring at him on the edge of their toes. He finally picked up the right sound and soon played it perfectly.
"Stapled shut, inside and outside would, and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catastrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me upon all your sordid little insurrections
I've got no time to to lose, I'm just caught up in all the cattle..." Nokuri smirked at her brother's verse, grabbed some sticks, and slammed them on trash cans, the sound not nearly enough to overpower the guitar.
"Fray the strings...
Throw the sheaths...
Hold your breath...
And LISTEN!!" She yelled in her deep voice. Sazabi immediately picked up where his sister left off, grabbing a random microphone in the same fashion as Xatazua.
"I , am a world before I am a man
I, was a creature before I could stand
I, will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!" Three nodded at each other silently in agreement before continuing.
"I ," they hollered in unison.
"Am a world before I am a man," Sazabi sang.
"I !"
"Was a creature before I could stand," Nokuri intervened.
"I !"
"Will remember before I forget," Xatazua shot a quick glare to the side, near his 'master's house.
"BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!" The Zakos cheered for their appointed leaders enthusiastically. In all the commotion, a Zako accidentally knocked over a lawn flamingo. The green bot stared at it fearfully for a moment, before feeling a bit empowered. He picked a large stone up and, while laughing maniacally, threw it at the window, shattering it to pieces. Other peers watched in fascination before mimicking him in vandalizing things. Sazabi threw the mic over to Zapper, he caught it an smirked before picking up where they left off.
"I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt, and I
Wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt!" Grappler pushed Zapper aside, grabbing the mic from him.
"Pay attention, to your twisted little indiscretions
I've got no right of way, and I'm just caught up in all the battles!"
"Lock in clutch...
Pushed in place...
Hold your breath...
And LISTEN!!" Destroyer attempted to sing, yet came up a bit short on talent.
"I !!" Everyone howled in unison this time, even Zakos.
"Am a world before I was a man!" Zapper stole the mic back only to have Grappler pounce on him to swipe it.
"I !!"
"Was a creature before I could stand!"
"I !!"
"Will remember before I forget," Destroyer cut in while accidentally firing the missile launcher.
"BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!" The missile landed in a clearing, it instantly exploded and set the nearby plains ablaze.
"I !!"
"Am a world before I am a man," Grappler sang, taking Zapper's line.
"I !!"
"Was a creature before I can stand," Zapper countered by stealing Grappler's.
"I !!"
"Will remember before I forget!"
"BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!" The riot broke out full force, thrashing each house 'till it could barely stand. Their war cry could be heard miles away, the uproar startling some household pets. Zakos wrote graffeti on the walls, tore things piece by piece, burned tires, stole valuables, clogged bathroom toilets with rocks and twigs, tagged cars, and caused all sorts of havoc. Xatazua jumped down from the top of the building and took the mic from the quarreling Zapper and Grappler. He walked by Destroyer, laughing and throwing grenades half-hazzardly.
"My end," he sang in a much softer voice.
"It justifies my means
All I can do is delay," The mob sttled down down a bit to hear what their leader was saying.
"My every attempt to evade
The end of the road is my end." Sazabi and Nokuri exchanged baffled looks before hopping down the building and approaching their brother, a bit confused. Xatazua simply continued to stare off into space.
"It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade..." He held up his hand, it glowed an eerie red as static bounced off around it.
"THE END OF THE ROAD!!!!" He proceeded to blast the road leading to the city, ironically where all their masters were currently holding a meeting...

The humans looked up as the lights moved back and forth while flickering. The small tremor rippled threw the ground, into their feet. Soft murmuring filled the room.
The head chief, , narrowed his eyes.
"It is time..." Everyone looked around before getting up and staring out of the large window to the south at the red, floating machine approaching them.

"I !!" The Dark Axis hollered atop the Kamusai.
"Am a world before I am a man," Sazabi and Zapper sang.
"I !!"
"Was a creature before I could stand," Nokuri and Grappler did in unison before she leaned against him, he blushed and pushed her away.
"I !!"
"Will remember before I forget," Xatazua and Destroyer sand.
"BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!"
"I !!"
"Am a world before I am a man!" Zakos began to throw explosives at the building, the humans ran out of the crumbling building in panic.
"I !!"
"Was a creature before I could stand!" Suddenly a door flipped open and from the north entrance, several 3 meter high droids filed out of the building.
"I !!"
"Will remember before I forget!"
"BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!"
"I !!"
"Am a world before I am a man!" Sazabi lasers flew around at his sides and blasted at the droids. Zapper pulled his gattling gun over his shoulder and fired recklessly at the enemy. The droids forced their way threw the smoke from the blasts and plowed through the hundreds of Zakos charging at them.
"I !!"
"Was a creature before I could stand!" Grappler charged at one of the grey bots, clashing his sword against the opponent's. Nokuri sped over to one and punched the droid in the gut, crushing the metal against her fist and throwing it over her head.
"I !!"
"Will remember before I forget!" Destroyer hopped on his and charged at them with the drill pointed directly at them.
"BEFORE I FORGET THAT!!!" Xatazua leapt off the Kamusai as both of his hands flowed with blood-red energy, he bashed his opponents with sharp side-punches.


Uh, yeah, I think that's it. ^^;;;;;;
The two fics this crossed over were...
melady101's Past Life and Charon's Power of Music.
;p
hey, keep updating people. Who knows, maybe I'll use your fic next.