SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ CELEBRATE!!! ❯ V.E.P.- Gundam Force Triple Attack ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A view of epic proportions:
Episode #10- Gundam Force Triple Attack!

Grappler sizzled on top of the Kamusai (literally thanks to the Tenkyo-ken), Zapper stood next to him still plucking rose petals off of his butt. Zapper growled slightly while looking back down at the Gundams and laughing.
"You pathetic do-gooders don't know the meaning of teamwork!!" Grappler couldn't resist to put in his own comment on the subject.
"My sentiments exactly! You couldn't teamwork your way out of a paper bag!" Shute's eyebrows furrowed, he opened his mouth, about to stick up for his friends , when Captain interrupted.
"First of all, we do know what teamwork is. It is when two or more individuals work together, or as a team, to accomplish the objective at hand. Secondly, we apparently are not in a paper bag to apply teamwork on." Bakunetsumaru chuckled while holding one of his swords up higher.
"Yeah, what Captain said! Besides, we couldn't even fit in a paper bag!!" Bakunetsumaru folded his arms and nodded at his own comment. Zero floated back down to the ground and sweatdropped.
"Uh, actually I could create a paper bag big enough for us with my magic..." A vein bulged slightly from Bakunetsumaru's head.
"Oh. Right. Well, you still rely on magic too much!! Is it so hard to use your own strength for a change?!"
"Yeah? At least I get things done the first time around!!"
"What's that supposed to mean?!" Shute glanced quietly at Captain before returning his attention to his two friend's fight.
"Will you two ever QUIT IT!?!" Everyone became silent and blinked at Shute. This was the first time any of them had ever heard Shute actually yell; okay, so maybe they heard him yell before, but it was normally more of a cheer instead of a command. Shute continued to breathe heavily. Captain patted Shute on the back.
"There, there. Popcorn and a movie?" Shute raised an eyebrow at Captain before sighing.
"Alright." They walk off casually. Zero returned to Bakunetsumaru.
"He's right. We do quarrel too much..."
"And who's fault would that be?" Zero snorted, feeling the blood rise to head again.
"It would be the dolt who keeps insinuating that it's entirely my fault!!"
"Who are you calling a dolt?!" Baku paused momentarily. "And what IS a dolt?!?" The Dark Axis trio sweatdropped while watching the two gundams argue some more. Destroyer Dom simply sat down and pulled out a simple... destructive... completely violent... video game!
"Not a bad idea..." Zapper said while looking over Destroyer's shoulder.
"Daa... you never beat my score!! Ha ha." Zapper twitched slightly before turning his head up.
"Yeah, well, it's a stupid game anyway!!" He grunted while folding his arms.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!?!?!?" Everyone (Captain and Shute too) stopped what they were doing and looked over at Grappler Gouf. "WE CAME HERE TO SUPPOSEDLY KICK YOUR BUTTS WITH OUR NEW SPECIAL ATTACK THAT WE HAD BEEN SLAVING OVER ALL MORNING TO MAKE, AND YOU ALL WALK AWAY?!?!? WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRUCIAL BATTLE!!!!! "
"Will you put a sock in it?? Nemo is lost and his father is about to get eaten by a shark!!!" Shute yelled out the window as Captain sweatdropped.
"Really, you're too uptight! What you need is a good hobby besides world domination. Even Dom has one..." Grappler twisted his head slowly at Zapper. "Don't do that, you look creepy," he winced.
"You want me to have a hobby huh? I'll give ya a hobby..." Grappler swiped Zapper's ax away and slowly moved in.
"Oh! Oh! That's just like that one movie which I can't remember the name of!! Hey, say 'HERE'S DADDY' before lodging that ax in his skull!!" Shute cheered.
"Shute, the father didn't end up killing any of them..."
"I know Captain, but its inevitable in this situation-"
"WILL YOU TWO PIPE DOWN!!!!"
"Now look who is complaining," Shute muttered before returning to Finding Nemo.
"As I was saying, Zapper..." He breathed heavily while lifting up the ax above his head. "Oh, I know of a hobby I can do!! It's called RIPPING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!"
"Hey, watch where your swinging that thing," Zapper complained as it barely missed the side of his face.
"Now is the part where you run," Grappler whispered. Zapper ran off screaming.
"And that's from Shrek!!"
"QUIT WITH THE MOVIES!!!"
"Saw-ree..." Grappler blinked at Destroyer who has just apologized.
"What are you doing?!"
"Da, watching fishies!!" Zapper paused from running in circles.
"Why am I running again?"
"Because I am going to KILL YOU?!!"
"I'm not afraid of you!!" Grappler slices Zapper's arm off. "Now I am. AHHHHHHH!!!" He continues to run in circles.
"People, PEOPLE!! Is this really any way to solve our problems??" Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at Baku this time.
"Yep," Grappler blurted out.
"I have a solution to make us all happy!!"
"Bow down to me and surrender?" Grappler asked.
"No-"
"Take off the PG rating of SD Gundam so I can curse like a sailor?" Zapper beamed.
"No-"
"Sale at mini mall on explosives!!" Destroyed chimed.
"Er, no-"
"Princess-"
"Dream on, lover boy-"
"I see every motion picture known to man!!"
"No!"
"Dark Axis becomes extinct, I get promoted to Chief officer, and Shute vows eternal love to me?"
"What?!?"
"What?" Everyone looked at Captain perturbed and scooted away.
"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that," Shute muttered.
"No, no NO!!! Will everyone stop making suggestions I can't fulfill," Baku stomped on the ground.
"Bakunetsumaru, that was a double negative..."
"I DON'T CARE!!! We could all... re-enact Finding Nemo!!"
"YEAH!!"
"NO!! HOW DOES THAT MAKE US HAPPY!!?!"
"I call Nemo!!" Shute yelled.
"I call Dora!!" Baku giggled.
"NO COSPLAY!!! WE ARE NOT DOING THAT!!!"
"IF YA' DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE!!!" Baku hissed.
"FINE THEN, WE WILL!!" Grappler grabbed Zapper and Destroyer and backed the Kamusai into the Zakorello Gate. Captain blinked.
"Looks like we're going to need more actors..."

In the Dark Axis's World...
Sazabi tapped his foot impatiently as the Kamusai pulled it's way threw the gate.
"WELL?!?" The three looked at each other.
"Oh...crud..."

And that is how the Gundam Force, yet again, defeated the Dark Axis.